No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it is very clear , if Sardar does not show up at the next TM training camp in October

Then he is out of TM for good.

The choice will be his only.

Comment

TM never depended to one or two players. it should be an honor to wear this jersey. People scarify alot to just play few games for their country. Oun vaght in bache-naneh taghche bala mizare. You got insulted, you are a celebrity, deal with the stuff like this!! He needs right people around him to manage his emotion and deal with such a situation if you are sensitive character.

Comment

Let's wait and see until next TM camp. Difficult to judge him at this stage as we don't know what is exactly going on between him and the coach, but if he's not keen on playing for Team Melli, there's little one can do about it and he should be left in peace.

I hope he understands that no one is above the Iranian flag and no matter how difficult his circumstances are, he shouldn't forget that the same jersey has taken him to where he stands now.

Comment

You guys are all wrong about Azmoun . Your expectations are TOO HIGH! I have made a similar post like this a couple months ago but I will make it again since the issue is coming up.

This guy is not, and has never been serious. Ever. He is very into his horses, making movie about them, etc. Football is something that seems to be something about having some fun and fame for him. He has never truly struggled in Iran, came from a fairly well off background (well off enough to own multiple race horses lol), always in the national youth teams and good sepahan academy bc of supreme natural talent. He just doesnt seem to be very aware of the opportunity he has.

Then we have this situation of his parents living with him, making him dinner, etc. the guy is 23 years old. He is not as some people keep saying, a kid. A kid is 12 year old boy, not a 23 year old man. Name ONE other iranian player, past or present, that lives abroad with their parents. NONE. Not saied, not milad, not ARJ, not kaveh, not noorafkan, not gholizadeh, not karim, not hajsafi, etc, etc ,etc.I dont even think most players IN iran live with their parents LOL.

But their must be a reason for this...His parents arent crazy. They love their kid like anybody else. I think they know Sardar could not live on his own without them, he would have a mental breakdown. Their is a reason berdyev advised him not to leave. He was totally right, this guy is not mentally ready. To be switched on in a 40-50 game season for a big club in a big league with high expectations you need to be mentally hard and ready. This guy isnt.

At the world cup, I thought he played quite well. Not incredible, but played well. But it left on the verge of mental breakdown...He had to be A SOLDIER every single second of the games, because he was playing in life or death matches vs the TOP center backs of world football. And he proved that while he can do it, it sent him close to insanity. HE started calling out fans to run as much as him because they criticized him, he retired from national team, etc, etc. I mean WTF. Clearly, Berdyev was right, he cant deal with the pressure. And his parents know this too, something is off with him mentally, not making fun of him, trying to be purely observational here, he needs extra support.

Now imagine him having to retain this level of performance for a 40-50 game season, or even play at that level of concentration of half of those games lets say, 20 games. do you really think he can do it without breaking down? With the pressure of a big fan base, quality forwards competing with him, etc ,etc. I HIGHLY doubt it.

Berdyev did him a service by advising him not to go. I totally believe him when he told moshiri and others to come back after WC and we will see. He knew this kid wasnt ready, and if he was he wouldnt have retired after a mental breakdown after 3 intense games. This made BBC sport front page. Its not like only we know about this retirement, Its weird and clearly put some teams off.

Azmoun is not a boy people, stop making excuses for him, and more importantly having high expectations for him. I hope he regains form because he is ultimately a good kid with real talent, but with the arrangement he has going on, i dont see sustained success for him.

We need to go with Rezaei, a guy who has proved he has the quality and MENTALITY OF A SOLDIER that we need on the pitch. When sardar has proven he is mentally ready for the pressure, he can reintegrate. But that time isnt now.

And this racism shit is bs. Ando was captain of TM and he is an armenian christian.

Comment

His latest message.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، سردار با وجود خط خوردن از اردوی تیم ملی ناراحت به نظر نمی رسد چون این روزها روزهایی است که خودش رقم زده است. سردار بعد از خط خوردن عکسی خندان از خود در صفحه شخصی اش بارگذاری کرده است و نوشته :

با خودت تکرار کن، امروز هر قدمی که بر می دارم و هر کسی که با او روبرو می شود برای من همراه با خیر و برکتی خواهد بود.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              You guys are all wrong about Azmoun . Your expectations are TOO HIGH! I have made a similar post like this a couple months ago but I will make it again since the issue is coming up.

This guy is not, and has never been serious. Ever. He is very into his horses, making movie about them, etc. Football is something that seems to be something about having some fun and fame for him. He has never truly struggled in Iran, came from a fairly well off background (well off enough to own multiple race horses lol), always in the national youth teams and good sepahan academy bc of supreme natural talent. He just doesnt seem to be very aware of the opportunity he has.

Then we have this situation of his parents living with him, making him dinner, etc. the guy is 23 years old. He is not as some people keep saying, a kid. A kid is 12 year old boy, not a 23 year old man. Name ONE other iranian player, past or present, that lives abroad with their parents. NONE. Not saied, not milad, not ARJ, not kaveh, not noorafkan, not gholizadeh, not karim, not hajsafi, etc, etc ,etc.I dont even think most players IN iran live with their parents LOL.

But their must be a reason for this...His parents arent crazy. They love their kid like anybody else. I think they know Sardar could not live on his own without them, he would have a mental breakdown. Their is a reason berdyev advised him not to leave. He was totally right, this guy is not mentally ready. To be switched on in a 40-50 game season for a big club in a big league with high expectations you need to be mentally hard and ready. This guy isnt.

At the world cup, I thought he played quite well. Not incredible, but played well. But it left on the verge of mental breakdown...He had to be A SOLDIER every single second of the games, because he was playing in life or death matches vs the TOP center backs of world football. And he proved that while he can do it, it sent him close to insanity. HE started calling out fans to run as much as him because they criticized him, he retired from national team, etc, etc. I mean WTF. Clearly, Berdyev was right, he cant deal with the pressure. And his parents know this too, something is off with him mentally, not making fun of him, trying to be purely observational here, he needs extra support.

Now imagine him having to retain this level of performance for a 40-50 game season, or even play at that level of concentration of half of those games lets say, 20 games. do you really think he can do it without breaking down? With the pressure of a big fan base, quality forwards competing with him, etc ,etc. I HIGHLY doubt it.

Berdyev did him a service by advising him not to go. I totally believe him when he told moshiri and others to come back after WC and we will see. He knew this kid wasnt ready, and if he was he wouldnt have retired after a mental breakdown after 3 intense games. This made BBC sport front page. Its not like only we know about this retirement, Its weird and clearly put some teams off.

Azmoun is not a boy people, stop making excuses for him, and more importantly having high expectations for him. I hope he regains form because he is ultimately a good kid with real talent, but with the arrangement he has going on, i dont see sustained success for him.

We need to go with Rezaei, a guy who has proved he has the quality and MENTALITY OF A SOLDIER that we need on the pitch. When sardar has proven he is mentally ready for the pressure, he can reintegrate. But that time isnt now.

And this racism shit is bs. Ando was captain of TM and he is an armenian christian.
              Besyaar khob gofti. Sardaar yek MARDE BOZORGSAAL hanooz nist.

Fekr konid che ghadr pasraft karde: parsaal LAZIO daasht say mikard ghardaad bahash bebande va emsaal hamzaman ba inke TM daare tamrin mikone

Sardar ham Iran ast va manande mehmoon dar ekrane yek film sherkat mikone va tooye Instagram ba kargardane film vaysaade labkhand mizane.

Va hafteye ayande ham barmigarde be Rubin ta ba shiveye 5--3-2 Berdiyev mesle mojasame vayse to zamin dota zoop bihoode behesh berese va baazi

0-0 beshe.

Va 6 mah hamintor va dar payaane fasl 3-4 gol poshte sare ham mizane va ma ham mesle khar migim "bah bah, Sardar dige raahie Lazio ast".

Sardar jon: shahre Rome baraye mardaane bozorg ast - Tartarestaan va Kazan baraye pesarakhaaye bache nane NAPOKHTE.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                His latest message.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، سردار با وجود خط خوردن از اردوی تیم ملی ناراحت به نظر نمی رسد چون این روزها روزهایی است که خودش رقم زده است. سردار بعد از خط خوردن عکسی خندان از خود در صفحه شخصی اش بارگذاری کرده است و نوشته :

با خودت تکرار کن، امروز هر قدمی که بر می دارم و هر کسی که با او روبرو می شود برای من همراه با خیر و برکتی خواهد بود.

translation pls

Comment

Basically it says he is not sad/mad about being crossed off the TM list.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    Basically it says he is not sad/mad about being crossed off the TM list.
                    Neither are we!

Comment

Lol stay a hostage in Russia, bache nane.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Neither are we!
                        ------------------------Ghoddos-----------------------
                        ARJ/Gholizadeh---------Rezaei--------Taremi/Ansarifard

Other options ----> Torabi, Delfi, Allahyar. The future is bright offensively. If ghoddos starts, we wont miss sardar at all.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          ------------------------Ghoddos-----------------------
                          ARJ/Gholizadeh---------Rezaei--------Taremi/Ansarifard

Other options ----> Torabi, Delfi, Allahyar. The future is bright offensively. If ghoddos starts, we wont miss sardar at all.
                          What a forward line we have. Full of hard working players, with high work ethic and discipline which can be the key in winning the Asian Cup.

Although I think Ghoddos and Rezaei can pair upfront in a 4-4-2 system as well.

Comment

I would never go on his IG to swear at him even if he missed 10 open nets in the world cup

But now I'll send him a msg hope that his whole family reads it
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              What a forward line we have. Full of hard working players, with high work ethic and discipline which can be the key in winning the Asian Cup.
                              Although I think Ghoddos and Rezaei can pair upfront in a 4-4-2 system as well.
                              Not even counting Sardar, this looks like the strongest TM lineup since 2006 (knock on wood!).
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

-----------------------Beira-----------
                                Moharrami----Pag---------M. Hosseini-----Milad
                                ARJ-----------Ezatolahi-----Amiri---------Taremi
                                ----------------------Ghoddos----------------
                                -----------------------Rezaei----------------

Bench : Ansarifard, Gholizadeh, Shekari, Rezaeian, Hajsafi, Cheshmi, Dejagah, Torabi, Montazeri, Mazaheri
                                Other options :Abedzadeh, Delfi, Allahyar

That starting xi is youthful, with a ton of quality, nearly all legionairres, great blend of experience and youth. Same goes for the bench.

Sardar who?

Comment

Working...
                                X