Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    look i was the biggest sardar fan for so long, anybody here will tell you that. Even stuck by him when he stayed in rubin last summer. But I will tell you right now, regardless of racism or threats to mom, this guys head is not in the right place to be a true star or ever fulfill his potential. You only need to look at the words of his own coach to tell you that.
    Sure no problem. This is a MUCH better way of expressing things rather than straight up bashing him. Again I'm talking about many people on here, not necessarily you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      Going to one of the poorest and rural areas in the country and flexing with your gold chain and rolex 🤦🏻*♂️

This kid is one dumb mofo
      Pouya brother you need to become this guy’s agent only you have what it takes to straighten him out and tell it like it is
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We are all dissapointed because he is not the player we thought he was. Given his career decisions for club I am not that surprised of his lack of hunger, drive and ambition. However, this is Iran and there are too many, the number of people who can replace and even excel Sardar. Most important factors for a TM player are the love for Iran which Sardar clearly does not have (not soldier level at least) and hunger, drive and ambition. If he doesn't have those characteristics we should invest in someone who does.

Comment

Going to one of the poorest and rural areas in the country and flexing with your gold chain and rolex 🤦🏻*♂️

This kid is one dumb mofo
          I have officially lost the single amount of hope I had left for this kid. I lost the count how many summers we said he will get out of Russia, or at least move to a top RPL team, and it never happened. Every year the cycle continues. I don't want him near TM, he's toxic.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            Shoes branded as BalR, if I'm not mistaken, try to zoom in on his watch, looks like a Rolex also! Polo top etc... My point is he didn't go there being simplistic and this brings me to the MAIN POINT.... Sardar doesn't deserve all this criticism.
            So ARJ should've went to visit the kids dressed as a bum? The guy works hard for what he has and should get to wear what he wants. If anything it should be motivation for the kids to see him like this to know that if they work hard they can get there too.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              So ARJ should've went to visit the kids dressed as a bum? The guy works hard for what he has and should get to wear what he wants. If anything it should be motivation for the kids to see him like this to know that if they work hard they can get there too.
              That's not the point. My point was Sardar doesn't deserve the criticism, well he doesn't deserve us being rude.

Comment

+1 to the Sardar preservation society. You know the hate is weak when mans are getting criticised for his watch when he's gone out of his way to bring joy to the less fortunate. And plus, of course, if an iranian striker is put through on goal 1 on 1 with the keeper, you god damn well know Kaveh, Karim or the ghost of Ali Daei all ain't got shit on our boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  +1 to the Sardar preservation society. You know the hate is weak when mans are getting criticised for his watch when he's gone out of his way to bring joy to the less fortunate. And plus, of course, if an iranian striker is put through on goal 1 on 1 with the keeper, you god damn well know Kaveh, Karim or the ghost of Ali Daei all ain't got shit on our boy.
                  didnt he miss the most important 1 on 1 chance against Morocco?

Comment

I think we are all forgetting he’s still only 23, if he’s made some mistakes so be it. We all did at that age, we are still learning life and we learn from our mistakes. Give the kid a break some of you, he doesn’t owe us anything. He has his whole career ahead golf him so let’s get behind him, he has scored 23 goals in 36 games for our country. He deserves our respect.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      didnt he miss the most important 1 on 1 chance against Morocco?
                      One instance here or there is irrelevant. The point stands, no one comes close to him talent-wise (particularly when it comes to finishing) and what's even funnier is he's one of the most consistent and effective performers for TM yet gets smeared with pure ann by the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        One instance here or there is irrelevant. The point stands, no one comes close to him talent-wise (particularly when it comes to finishing) and what's even funnier is he's one of the most consistent and effective performers for TM yet gets smeared with pure ann by the masses.
                        Talent doesn't do everything in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Pouya brother you need to become this guy’s agent only you have what it takes to straighten him out and tell it like it is
                          It just pains me to see this guy ruin his career man. As you know I'm a big United fan and have been following the team religiously, especially the youth players and I've seen so many talented players who were the next big thing for club and country threw it all away and then come back and say how they regret their actions and wish they didn't mess around.

What's worse is that Azmoun is a guy that has pretty much made it and is throwing it away.

Comment

It just pains me to see this guy ruin his career man. As you know I'm a big United fan and have been following the team religiously, especially the youth players and I've seen so many talented players who were the next big thing for club and country threw it all away and then come back and say how they regret their actions and wish they didn't mess around.
                            What's worse is that Azmoun is a guy that has pretty much made it and is throwing it away.
                            I'm curious guys, how is he throwing it away? Do you guys think he isn't trying to play well? if anything he played very well for TM at the world cup, he played his role to a Tee.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              I'm curious guys, how is he throwing it away? Do you guys think he isn't trying to play well? if anything he played very well for TM at the world cup, he played his role to a Tee.
                              Is that a serious question?

He quit TM at the age of 23
                              He's been playing in the Russian league voluntarily for 6 seasons and has refused to leave because of Berdyev. Gotten to a point where no one wants him anymore.
                              Acts unprofessional af

Comment

Is that a serious question?
                                He quit TM at the age of 23
                                He's been playing in the Russian league voluntarily for 6 seasons and has refused to leave because of Berdyev. Gotten to a point where no one wants him anymore.
                                Acts unprofessional af
                                He'll be back with TM, matter of time. As for the papa Berdyev relationship, we know he (Sardar) wanted to leave this year, I guess unsurprisingly there were no offers for him from any better teams! However in the lat couple of years I think he should have left! So I don't think his career is ruined, he's still young and can make up for it ;!)

Comment

Working...
                                X