• Show
Clear All

So did this Guy come back?

Comment

Originally posted by bacheye shahr View Post
      will hopefully stop listening to drake
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Sardar is in Iran and visited Turkaman village yesterday.

Comment

yea.. this guy is not going to europe. you're lucky he is playing in Kazan. I think he wants to be a choopoon when he gets older.

Comment

Who are those rishoos, like the elders of the clan?

I see you Sardar flexing with your gold

Comment

What's with the Khabib Nurmagomedov wigs ;P
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Going to one of the poorest and rural areas in the country and flexing with your gold chain and rolex 🤦🏻*♂️

This kid is one dumb mofo
                Last edited by Mr Pouya; 09-04-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                  What's with the Khabib Nurmagomedov wigs ;P
                  torkaman hat.

Comment

Ok then......
                    بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                    عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      I don't like the format they used for translating. It should be CQ talks and then Aryan translates right after.

They have this poor guy translating and listening at the same time, things will be missed, especially because CQ was not pausing at all hahaha
                      Omg I made same comment. And please mute the English or Farsi not both CQ and Aryan talking at same time! Hard on the ears.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        Going to one of the poorest and rural areas in the country and flexing with your gold chain and rolex 🤦🏻*♂️

This kid is one dumb mofo
                        I wouldn't do that either but for the record Jahanbakhsh did something similar!
                        Here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlCt4V6l...ezajb_official

Please guys, let's tone down the criticism with Sardar! I'm singling you out but lots of people here are being extremely judgmental!

Comment

good pics

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            I wouldn't do that either but for the record Jahanbakhsh did something similar!
                            Here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlCt4V6l...ezajb_official

Please guys, let's tone down the criticism with Sardar! I'm singling you out but lots of people here are being extremely judgmental!
                            where is the similarity? ARJ is jsut wearing some clothes going to visit a poor kid who he heard about to give him a real ARJ kit bc he just wrote his name on some cardboard and taped it to his back. Azmoun drives around his fucking dahat in turkmenistan in a porsche that he subsequently totaled. the guy is just so clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              where is the similarity? ARJ is jsut wearing some clothes going to visit a poor kid who he heard about to give him a real ARJ kit bc he just wrote his name on some cardboard and taped it to his back. Azmoun drives around his fucking dahat in turkmenistan in a porsche that he subsequently totaled. the guy is just so clueless.
                              Shoes branded as BalR, if I'm not mistaken, try to zoom in on his watch, looks like a Rolex also! Polo top etc... My point is he didn't go there being simplistic and this brings me to the MAIN POINT.... Sardar doesn't deserve all this criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Shoes branded as BalR, if I'm not mistaken, try to zoom in on his watch, looks like a Rolex also! Polo top etc... My point is he didn't go there being simplistic and this brings me to the MAIN POINT.... Sardar doesn't deserve all this criticism.
                                look i was the biggest sardar fan for so long, anybody here will tell you that. Even stuck by him when he stayed in rubin last summer. But I will tell you right now, regardless of racism or threats to mom, this guys head is not in the right place to be a true star or ever fulfill his potential. You only need to look at the words of his own coach to tell you that.

Comment

Working...
                                X