Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    From Carlos' comments, it seems some bisharaf "Iranians" attacked his ethnicity and religion (Sardar is a Sunni and Turkmen). Khaak to sareh anyone who tries to divide Iran and Iranians among ethnic or religious lines. This is the definition of being unIranian.

Breaks my heart - I remember it was Sardar who was calling Saman non-stop to make sure he commits to Iran over Sweden. Some binamoos assholes on social media/bar.
    Vaghean khak to sare in bi namoos ha ke be Sardar tohin ghomi va mazhabi kardan.

Unfortunately, that is the reality of social media in Iranian community and we have seen it time after time, but I am sure, in real life 9 out of 10 Iranians wouldn't have any problem with Sardar being Sunni or Turkman.

He does by no mean deserve such unrespectful and derogatory treatment, but he needs to develop a much thicker skin as there will always be some assholes attacking him for one thing or another. That is the sad reality of life.

Comment

I saw CQ interview on 90 regarding sardar situation, but couldnt find the entirety of his appearance on 90 or the whole episode yet, does anybody have it?

Comment

Apparently the person who made fun of azmoun was also living outside Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          I saw CQ interview on 90 regarding sardar situation, but couldnt find the entirety of his appearance on 90 or the whole episode yet, does anybody have it?
          https://tamasha.com/v/Gl0PW

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            What a great person ! Although he didn't talk about Azmoun in this interview!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              What a great person ! Although he didn't talk about Azmoun in this interview!
              Sorry, this is the right link:

https://tamasha.com/v/Wl0Do

Comment

My respect for CQ not only as a coach but as a human just went up 100 times
                Marg bar oon kas ya kesani ke sardar azmoun ro injoori ranjoondan 😡😡😡😡
                Iran belongs to all Iranians who live all over the world and from any ethnicity or religion.

Comment

Wow, amazing interview by Carlos! Well done
                  btw...Did anyone else notice when CQ said: "It's not a team solely for muslims, christians, Armenians, etc".... the translator didn't include "Christians" in his farsi translation?

Comment

My understanding is some idiots were insulting Sardar because of his Torkman background and being sunnite.

Comment

I think I missed out on why Azmoun quit. I know his reason was due to his mom and maybe because of criticism. Are there other known reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                        btw...Did anyone else notice when CQ said: "It's not a team solely for muslims, christians, Armenians, etc".... the translator didn't include "Christians" in his farsi translation?
                        Khob shod nagoft Bahai or Jews, vagarne az hamon Studio deportesh mikardan.lol

To in mamlekat har chizi mitone etefagh biofte!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          I think I missed out on why Azmoun quit. I know his reason was due to his mom and maybe because of criticism. Are there other known reasons?
                          Also, if my understanding is correct, he actually defended Azmoun!

Comment

CQ is a person of character. An honorable human being who stands for human dignity. I remember in an interview several years ago the interviewer kept asking why he had not trained any Iranian coaches, in response he said: last time I checked Markar Aghajanian holds an Iranian passport. Creating division based on religion or ethnicity has long been and continues to be an issue in our communities both inside and outside Iran. I am so proud that members of our forum are above and beyond such backward and reactionary ways of thinking.

Go CQ!
                            Go PFDC members!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              From Carlos' comments, it seems some bisharaf "Iranians" attacked his ethnicity and religion (Sardar is a Sunni and Turkmen). Khaak to sareh anyone who tries to divide Iran and Iranians among ethnic or religious lines. This is the definition of being unIranian.

Breaks my heart - I remember it was Sardar who was calling Saman non-stop to make sure he commits to Iran over Sweden. Some binamoos assholes on social media/bar.
                              Do you have a source? I watched it all and CQ was very vague on this issue. Maybe I missed it but I didn't realize his comment that TM is for all was in reference to Sardar.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

I noticed too but aryan is always a pussy like that with his translations.

Either way, team meli has always had christian players so its not a big deal
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X