X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ "we" ????
    lucky him then.

Comment

Guys Reza Shekari posted on his IG story saying “Tehran” ......perhaps he got called up to TM?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Guys Reza Shekari posted on his IG story saying “Tehran” ......perhaps he got called up to TM?
        I’m pretty sure he was on CQ’s latest list.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          I’m pretty sure he was on CQ’s latest list.
          there was no list that came out yet, TM's latest list is the WC list.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            There is a big difference between being a fan and a fanboy
            your no fan your a keyboard warrior fuck out of here

Comment

there was no list that came out yet, TM's latest list is the WC list.
              I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFanBoy View Post
                your no fan your a keyboard warrior fuck out of here
                I'm the keyboard warrior yet you are the d bag who is swearing on a chat forum. Are you worried I might have hurt sardars feelings ? Dont worry. He only cares about Instagram
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  I stand corrected.
                  Lol I still don’t see any list with Shekari’s name can you please provide a source of where you saw shekari?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Lol I still don’t see any list with Shekari’s name can you please provide a source of where you saw shekari?
                    it was on his IG. He is in tehran

Comment

I must have been dreaming or something. The first thing that goes with age is your memory.

Comment

Sardar visited Iranian artesh soldiers on the border. Damesh garm, love this post

Comment

Good. Perhaps some of these soldiers can teach him to be less of a mommy's boy and to grow a thicker skin.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                            Good. Perhaps some of these soldiers can teach him to be less of a mommy's boy and to grow a thicker skin.
                            From Carlos' comments, it seems some bisharaf "Iranians" attacked his ethnicity and religion (Sardar is a Sunni and Turkmen). Khaak to sareh anyone who tries to divide Iran and Iranians among ethnic or religious lines. This is the definition of being unIranian.

Breaks my heart - I remember it was Sardar who was calling Saman non-stop to make sure he commits to Iran over Sweden. Some binamoos assholes on social media/bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              From Carlos' comments, it seems some bisharaf "Iranians" attacked his ethnicity and religion (Sardar is a Sunni and Turkmen). Khaak to sareh anyone who tries to divide Iran and Iranians among ethnic or religious lines. This is the definition of being unIranian.

Breaks my heart - I remember it was Sardar who was calling Saman non-stop to make sure he commits to Iran over Sweden. Some binamoos assholes on social media/bar.
                              I love this post, shows what bullshit this guy has to go through just to put on the shirt of the country he loves.

Comment

Yes that was exactly what CQ was insinuating

Wow that’s so bad man

Comment

Working...
                                X