No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherkai came on for Azmoun. Both got yellow cards.

The Rostov coach was wearing a Marlon Brando shirt that also spelled "Marlon Brando," in case you didn't know who it was LOL,

Comment

Dear Sardar Azmoun:

Please watch Higuains performance against Roma yestersay and take notes on how to be a CF and a man you sissy mommas boy
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        Dear Sardsr Azmoun:

Please watch Higuains performance against Roma yestersay and take notes on how to be a CF and a man you sissy mommas boy
        dam your a bit of an ass aren’t you

Comment

Originally posted by IranFanBoy View Post
          dam your a bit of an ass aren’t you
          I'd go through hell and back to have a chance to wear irans Jersey. When I see somebody disrespect it like he is. I speak up
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I'd go through hell and back to have a chance to wear irans Jersey. When I see somebody disrespect it like he is. I speak up
            How did he disrespect it?

Comment

pre sure people like you are the reason he left cuz you ain’t got no chill

Comment

Originally posted by IranFanBoy View Post
                pre sure people like you are the reason he left cuz you ain’t got no chill
                There is a big difference between being a fan and a fanboy
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                  How did he disrespect it?
                  by acting like immature lil wanker and quitting it over some retarded, wack reason when he is clearly being asked to continue to serve it by his head coach and federation ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    by acting like immature lil wanker and quitting it over some retarded, wack reason when he is clearly being asked to continue to serve it by his head coach and federation ..!
                    Would you rather a player quit when their heart isn't in it anymore or keep playing when they don't want to? You're making it sound like it's mandatory he plays only because other people want him to...

Comment

Would you rather a player quit when their heart isn't in it anymore or keep playing when they don't want to? You're making it sound like it's mandatory he plays only because other people want him to...
                      Therefore case closed: His heart isnt in it, He is a sissy mommas boy. Lets all move on.
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Therefore case closed: His heart isnt in it, He is a sissy mommas boy. Lets all move on.
                        You, sir, are a model of maturity 👍

Comment

You, sir, are a model of maturity 👍
                          I know how championships are won. And they arent won on the backs of players like Rahmati, Aghilli, Jabbari and any other Selfish player CQ kicked out 7 years ago.

CQ will give Sardar 1 chance because he is after all our boy. But if he refuses, CQ will drop him for good
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Then he better quit TM permanently..! Or have a far more reasonable/Understandable/ legitimate reasoning for taking a supposedly short break from it @ such a vital juncture ..!
                            & Most Importantly there is absolutely no excuse for him announcing such a sensitive decision (be it temporary or permanent)on social media .....& expect the fans/federation to come to his khayemali for reconsideration..!

Comment

Everyone has the right to make their own choices in their life.

Sardar has chosen a path which may not necessarily correspond to his fans expectation, but he has not done anything wrong or caused harm to any one to deserve all these negativity. Maybe this is simply his comfort zone which hedoesn't want to get out of it.

Comment

Nobody can EVER be bigger then Ac Milan. No matter what. We have History and legends When Donnaruma said last year he would not sign with Ac Milan cuz he could get more money elsewhere... Just go and see what Milan Fans did to him.. We shamed him.. Threw dollars at him at an Italy match, Destroyed him on Social Media. Made banners that said. 6 Million for you and 1 Million for your parasite Brother. LEAVE NOW.

And this guy Sardar Azmoun playing in russian league not even a top team is acting like this cuz a couple idiots said something on social media.

At The End Donnaruma apoligized and is quiet now and we have accepted his apology. HE realized his mistake. I Hope Sardar does before its to late
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X