• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
    lol hajsafi went to school on the left flank in those three games
    Masoud couldn’t hold on to the ball
    Karim wasted opportunities
    Azmoun won a few aerial balls and complained like a little bitch
    Ezza and MiMo were the only effective players from those leagues
    Meanwhile beiro, amiri, Omid, cheshmi, Majid we’re outstanding and our resident Qatar league star PAG played incredible
    Only player from gulf league that was terrible was taremi. He had golden opportunities vs Spain and Portugal and blew it
    I really disagree with this..

IMO Hajsafi was absolutely great - our big concern with him at LB has always been his defensive play, since we have always known he is adequate at moving the ball forward. His defending in my opinion was fantastic. Masoud was the only one you could genuinely have a grievance with, and even then, its easier to pick on the guy who spending the majority of his time in the area of the field where turn overs from both teams are typically high.

And what about Ramin? He ran his lungs off and literally I don't remember a single 1v1 duel that he lost in a dangerous area. Everyone spent the entire pre-world cup bashing the guy on his looks and I'd say he finished as one of our top 5 players in this WC.

Also, Taremi was terrible?? Do you really think that is a fair assessment?

This next part is not directed at you, but its funny how people are full of compliments for our domestic players (fully deserved) but then refuse to give CQ an ounce of credit for the sudden huge rise in their game. We bash the domestic players for average performances in PGL and ACL (especially Amiri and Omid before the WC), and then act like their WC performances were completely normal.
    Its just weird how people just pick and choose little segments of the WC to fit their own ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Actually as it was said our best player were local players. lol

That is such a one dimensional way of looking at it.

Why don't they play to that quality in ACL or PGL? Why do they play great vs the likes of Pique, Ronaldo, Ziyech, etc.. but don't hold their own vs lesser quality players in ACL?

It's because as a team (foreign and domestic) they all synced well and properly implemented tactics that were instructed to them by their coach. I had not seen Omid Ebrahimi bully anyone like that in the midfield for at least 3 years. I knew he was capable of it, but it was not happening in his club to that extent.

So what caused the sudden upshift in quality? For him, Amir, PAG, Cheshmi, Taremi, etc...?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        IMO Hajsafi was absolutely great - our big concern with him at LB has always been his defensive play, since we have always known he is adequate at moving the ball forward. His defending in my opinion was fantastic. Masoud was the only one you could genuinely have a grievance with, and even then, its easier to pick on the guy who spending the majority of his time in the area of the field where turn overs from both teams are typically high.
        And what about Ramin? He ran his lungs off and literally I don't remember a single 1v1 duel that he lost in a dangerous area. Everyone spent the entire pre-world cup bashing the guy on his looks and I'd say he finished as one of our top 5 players in this WC.
        This next part is not directed at you, but its funny how people are full of compliments for our domestic players (fully deserved) but then refuse to give CQ an ounce of credit for the sudden huge rise in their game. We bash the domestic players for average performances in PGL and ACL (especially Amiri and Omid before the WC), and then act like their WC performances were completely normal.
        Its just weird how people just pick and choose little segments of the WC to fit their own ideas.
        if you call getting worked by amrabat and quresma great then i guess he was fantastic. it wasn't until MiMo came in that the left side was shut down in those games

i never said anything about Ramin since he isn't in the greek/russian league nor is he an ipl/qatar league player. but i agree ramin was a standout player.

yes taremi is out there to score goals for us as we expected to get 1-2 chances a game and he blew both of those chances he had. not saying he is a bad player because during qualifiers he was scoring left and right, just not in the WC when it mattered. defensively he was good, but as i said, its guys like him sardar and karim that we are counting on to score goals and all three had solid opportunities and did nothing with it. whereas ghoddos made a few chances out of nothing, one of which set taremi up to win the group for us.
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post

Not that I dislike CQ or think he did a bad job, but with that logic should we also bash CQ for the fact that our best, most talented players didn't perform that well compared to the IPL players? (Azmoun,JB,Shojaei,Ansarifard)

MiMo and Ghoddoos apparently weren't good enough to start even..

Comment

Today's the last chance for Azmoun transfer rumor

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Today's the last chance for Azmoun transfer rumor
              he will go nowhere. I have to disappoint you.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar starting in 30 minutes against Rostov in the league. Shekari on the bench.

Comment

http://www.sportsflow.live/2018/08/r...bin-kazan.html

HQ link 1080p

Comment

Rubin can't make any plays ...
                    I dont understand this league ... its worst the IPL in tems of getting 5+ passes
                    ALL they do is pass between defenders - then they fuck up
                    Worst league for sardar = which I think is way over rated

Comment

Literally garbage from Rubin

Poloz and azmoun haven’t gotten ANY passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

PURE Garbage ... I'd rather see Azmoun in IPL TBH

Comment

This team needs a player like shekari so bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                            PURE Garbage ... I'd rather see Azmoun in IPL TBH
                            As much as we all hate RPL, going to IPL is a major downgrade.

Comment

1-1. Looks like a defender scored for Rubin.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Shekari coming on.

Comment

Working...
                                X