Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
    Really? This is how you respect your national team by talking this way about your OWN country man who has played and scored for Team Melli and made millions of Iranians proud? People like you are the reason why he has stopped playing for the team. Have some respect please, not just for Iranians, but have respect for people in general. And women. Specially mothers.
    So what you are saying, is somehow mothers get more respect than females who decide not to be mothers? Convoluted way of thinking.

Oh and Azmoun should respect and honor the fact that he was given the opportunity to play for TM. What kind of a role model is he for all the young boys and girls in Iran? Quit when the going gets tough? Quit when someone criticizes you? Because that's exactly what he did instead of talking to his mom and letting her know that he gave everything he had on the field.

Comment

Sardar didn’t have to announce his TM retirement when he did since the AC is in January.... 6 months after our WC exit. With no games in between he just made that statement to get attention. Whether he comes back or not, it will take a lot for him to get us behind him again. Personally I really could care less and think it’s time to give Kaveh a legit chance at being our no. 1 striker. With Gucci retired and Karim and Taremi consistently showing that they can’t finish. It’s time Kaveh is given his chance. He’s been working his ass off in Belgium and isn’t getting any younger. A front three with ghoddos and ajb would be deadly.
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

No matter what shit anyone talks on Azmoun, there can be 0 doubting his abilities and his commitment. I will bet anything that no striker we have at our disposal would have done much better than him in the world cup in terms of scoring because there was no service. Also, nobody would have done anything close to what he did for us in terms of being ever present in the air and really helping us out as a target man. The guy used to have fitness issues and he played the most minutes at the World Cup along with Ramin and Beiranvand and showed no signs of fitness issues. If that's not putting yourself on the line for your national team, then I don't know what is. He owes no apology to anyone and he is still by far our best striker and player in terms of talent.

That being said, he is a sensitive guy and he really needs to not let the criticisms get to him. Otherwise, all this talk about him being washed up and wasting his time is BS. He's 23 years old and has developed a solid foundation for himself. He has all the fundamentals of a top striker and another year in Russia won't make or break his career. If he can show himself this season and (hopefully) come back to TM for the Asian Cup, putting in a good performance, then he will no doubt move to a top team or league next season. I personally don't think he was mentally ready to move to a top team because if some TM fan criticism bothered him so much, then the pressure and expectations from a team like Lazio would have even more on top. I hope the WC experience has been a good mental growth experiment for him and that he will be ready now.

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
          age nemikhad dige baraye team melli bazi kone dige baraye man farghi nemikone mikhad real Madrid bazi kone ya aftabe sazie arak. I'm only interested in players who can be useful for my national team. so right now i dont give a flying fuck what he's doing. He can sit in Kazan and suck his mother's tittis. bache nane loooos The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shahramii For This Useful Post
          *** edited ***
          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 08-23-2018, 09:40 PM.

Comment

If Azmoun dies tomorrow he dies as one of Iran's top 5 best ever strikers
            That's just going by the number of goals he's scored.
            As far as goals per games ratio, only Daei is ahead of him.
            He'd die with that standard at only 23 years of age.

Where is your respect you supposedly noble and brotherly Iranians? Where is your famous compassion? Where is your patience?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
              If Azmoun dies tomorrow he dies as one of Iran's top 5 best ever strikers
              That's just going by the number of goals he's scored.
              As far as games per goals ratio only Daei is ahead of him.

Where is your respect you supposedly noble and brotherly Iranians? Where is your mind? Where is your famous compassion? Where is your patience?
              Bandar Aziz. that is exactly the point. this guy is so blessed with talent and in his young age has shown it multiple times in the national Jersey that our expectations are extremely high on him and we are super disappointed that his behaviour is far below the professionalism we saw from e.g. Daei. trust me if people wouldn't appreciate his efforts no one would talk about him here at all...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Bandar Aziz. that is exactly the point. this guy is so blessed with talent and in his young age has shown it multiple times in the national Jersey that our expectations are extremely high on him and we are super disappointed that his behaviour is far below the professionalism we saw from e.g. Daei. trust me if people wouldn't appreciate his efforts no one would talk about him here at all...
                Half of what you say is true - we have very high expectations of him, possibly even too high. Sometimes, even when he plays well but doesn't score, or even when does score or make an assist, people say he wasn't really that good. It's something fans of Poland say about Lewandowski or Argies say about Messi, and even Chileans used to say about Alexis. I remember some Brazilians even saying that about Ronaldinho back in the day! But nevermind that for now.

You leave out an important piece of information: we don't have the fully story. We never do. People react stupidly and emotionally to rumors, half-truths, and so on. Everyone just believed that he was looking at bad comments on instagram and decided to throw the jersey down. Maybe those comments played a part in the reaction, sure, but could that be the whole story? Then some substantial information comes: after the Spain game, Iranians who were upset he didn't score a goal stalked him and then harassed and insulted him and his family in a restraunt causing his mother to fall ill... So it isn't just the noble and proud and poetic and intelligent Iranians spamming and cursing him and his family on the internet. And still I don't believe we have all the information as to what happened in this guy's life to make him retire prematurely.

I don't agree with his decision to leave the national team, it gives Iranians a bad light and hurts our unity, but I'm not going to reaffirm his decision by calling him a child, or sensitive, or not a real football player, or not a real Iranian who should play for Russia or Turkeminstan, or say things about his family. That is proving his point and making us look worse; it is compounding what he has said.

And in the end, we know he will return. He will return and be a big success. What? People want to insult him until he returns? They don't deserve that player on their team then if that's the case. Yes, to wear the Iran jersey is an honour but it is not just a one-sided relationship. If you are a football fan you have some respect for the people who wear that jersey, the respect at the very least one would show to a stranger in public.

Azmoun has shown that he loved it tons of times: In the Asian cup against Qatar, in the loss to Iraq, with his goal celebration against S. Korea, in his celebration for qualifcation to the WC, in his performances, celebrations, and tears during the world cup. I'm sorry. This guy is sensitive but he is not the only player like that, and being sensitive is not always a negative thing. He is someone who really cares about his family but also he cares about that shirt. It weighs down a lot of players but he becomes superman when he wears it. He has played far better for his country than he has for his clubs.

Comment

I agree with you, but the other part is that no matter his level of talent or production, it's still his life and career to do with as he so wishes. It's fine if we don't agree with his choices and it's fine if we think it will damage his career... But that's just because we have a hope of what we want him to be. Let him go be himself, he doesn't owe any of us or the country anything. Maybe we should accept that he doesn't see becoming the all-time greatest scorer (or whatever we expect of him) as worth putting up with our fans.

As for the personal attacks... Unless any of you spend a considerable amount of time with him and his family, you really are just proving his point about how disrespectful and childish the fan base can be.

He doesn't have to put up with us. If that makes him happier about his career and, more importantly, his life... Then I wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                    age nemikhad dige baraye team melli bazi kone dige baraye man farghi nemikone mikhad real Madrid bazi kone ya aftabe sazie arak. I'm only interested in players who can be useful for my national team. so right now i dont give a flying fuck what he's doing. He can sit in Kazan and suck his mother's tittis. bache nane loooos
                    I wish Russia actually got Azmoun instead of Iran because of disrespectful fans like you. Iran wouldn't be where it is without Azmoun, 23 goals in 36 apps with CQs defensive tactics against some teams is something you can't take away. Where have we seen a situation where something is going well and we have people complain, thus being stuck with something worst?

Comment

Kazan had an offer of 20mio for him last year from Lazio. if my investment would drop by 50% over a year without any dividends throughout the year I would say KHAK TU SARAM for not selling a year ago

It was Rostov who were the ones that didn't want to sell...?

Comment

I honor Azmoun for all that he has done for TM. I honor his love for his family and respect his wishes. Also, I believe people in this forum are free to talk about Azmoon and his future even if he never comes back to TM, I honor their right to do so. Finally, I acknowledge the fact that many of us, including yours truly, do not agree with Sardar's decision to leave TM and wish he showed more strength of character in dealing with social media trolls and hooligans in WC. How about you?

Comment

I still believe that Sardar is going to one of the top 10 strikers in the world in a few years

Comment

I think a lot of people are confusing issues here. No one is saying Azmoun isn't an amazing player. He is. IMO he is the most talented Iranian footballer I have seen in my lifetime. The sky is the limit for him. That is why we are all frustrated. If Azmoun wasn't talented, we wouldn't care. Do you see anyone upset that Ansari isn't in Europe? No. Because he is just another Iranian Forward. Azmoun is special. But being special means fuck all if you don't have the ambition, courage, and work ethnic to get the most out of that talent. Jahanbakhsh has taken half of Azmoun's talent and look at how far he's gotten. Azmoun needs to take a look at Jahanbakhsh and Kaveh Rezaei and stop listening to the selfish idiots that are ruining his career.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              So what you are saying, is somehow mothers get more respect than females who decide not to be mothers? Convoluted way of thinking.
                              Oh and Azmoun should respect and honor the fact that he was given the opportunity to play for TM. What kind of a role model is he for all the young boys and girls in Iran? Quit when the going gets tough? Quit when someone criticizes you? Because that's exactly what he did instead of talking to his mom and letting her know that he gave everything he had on the field.
                              I think you need to read once again the last two sentences of my post. Perhaps you missed the phrase “respect women. Specially mothers”. Women. Is that word not enough to show that I was expressing that he should respect everyone? Perhaps you had a misunderstanding.

Oh and about azmoun. I think it is you all who need to respect the people who are representing team Melli and it’s jersey. I don’t see you playing for the team, scoring goals or defending goals or contributing to its name. It is them, and people like azmoun who have done something and done it with pride, passion, hard work and tears. He might be immature or he might be sensitive but when people like we have seen here go and insult and disrespect ones mother, heritage or culture, I don’t think anyone would want to be in that position. This is called being namak nashnas. Ghadr nashnas. It is not him who needs to respect TM, it is people who go around talking and spreading ill of others.

I’m sorry mahestan but I really don’t see the logic behind you defending something which is completely wrong.

Comment

Azmoun starting, Shekari on the bench vs. CSKA.

Comment

Working...
                                X