Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/RFN_David/status...87966066749443

"The understanding of local media in Kazan is that any reasonable offer that comes in for Sardar Azmoun in the next week is likely to be accepted as the club looks to cash in. This could make him available for around €10m."

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

"The understanding of local media in Kazan is that any reasonable offer that comes in for Sardar Azmoun in the next week is likely to be accepted as the club looks to cash in. This could make him available for around €10m."
      We have been hearing about this for a while ...

Comment

How does that rate compare to other strikers around the world? Is it a reasonable price for a young striker who hasn’t really blown up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          How does that rate compare to other strikers around the world? Is it a reasonable price for a young striker who hasn’t really blown up yet?

It is well below market value for a player with his age, goals:games ratio at international level etc...

Think of someone like Son who is valued at 70 million euros (at least).
          Even in England's second tier - players like Assombalonga are worth 15 million.

I think his disappointing season last year has really crushed his market value, as has a world cup where despite doing a great job within CQ's system, he didn't get goals and the headlines are of fans criticising him.

Also, he is Iranian and that still saps market value a lot. Hopefully if JB is a success at Brighton we can finally see our pariah country's players having more value as a whole.

Comment

Wow, apparently Bordeaux was interested in Azmoun, not Ghoddos... Looks like Bordeaux has moved on.

Again, I highly doubt Azmoun will move this summer but if he does, expect it to be quick without rumors. Leverkusen would be a dream if they could haul 10 million euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Wow, apparently Bordeaux was interested in Azmoun, not Ghoddos... Looks like Bordeaux has moved on.

Again, I highly doubt Azmoun will move this summer but if he does, expect it to be quick without rumors. Leverkusen would be a dream if they could haul 10 million euros.
              Bordeaux? I saw Olympique de Marseille which makes sense because they were in for him in the past. Anyways it's narrowed down between Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga.

Comment

Bordeaux? I saw Olympique de Marseille which makes sense because they were in for him in the past. Anyways it's narrowed down between Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga.
                I saw the Marseille tweet too but that was just a fan speculating. According to one of Bordeaux's directors, they were after an Iranian striker playing in the Russian League. Don't think he was talking about Shekari...

Anyways, Bundesliga would be sick too!

Comment

Bordeaux he would be coached by Thierry Henry which would be massive for him. I mean who better to train a young promising striker. But they are a bit chaotic right now, but still a huge club in the Europa League as well.

Marseilles would be a great move. As would most bundesliga teams.

Comment

Shayad, migam shayad, Lazio dobare ye sai kone Azmoun ra bekhare. Felipe Anderson raa be West Ham forokhte va dar khate hamle niyaz be ye yek

bazikone digari daare.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Kazan had an offer of 20mio for him last year from Lazio. if my investment would drop by 50% over a year without any dividends throughout the year I would say KHAK TU SARAM for not selling a year ago

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

age nemikhad dige baraye team melli bazi kone dige baraye man farghi nemikone mikhad real Madrid bazi kone ya aftabe sazie arak. I'm only interested in players who can be useful for my national team. so right now i dont give a flying *** edited *** what he's doing. He can sit in Kazan and *** edited *** bache nane loooos
                        Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 08-23-2018, 09:39 PM.
                        TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Kazan had an offer of 20mio for him last year from Lazio. if my investment would drop by 50% over a year without any dividends throughout the year I would say KHAK TU SARAM for not selling a year ago
                          Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                          from my recollection of details ....
                          20mil was what he was priced @
                          Lazio wanted him around 12-13mil and kazan seemed unwilling to offload below 17mil or similar sort of figures..!!?
                          also reports were surfacing that sardar had agreed to personal terms with Lazio but the move ultimately fell through due to failed negotiation on the transfer fee...!
                          at the moment, considering his terrible-seeming stats in RPL last season, his prima donna, immature recent behavior and his Uderwhelming WC Performances (If you asked me, very much WEAK Showing at WC, especially by his own internationl standards...!), Kazan are unlikely to garner anymore than around 6-8mil for his transfer..!! probably far less than that if he sticks with his kale-shaghi decision to call it quits on his TM career...!!
                          the most likely clubs who'd fork over Kazan's full 10mil or so asking price in the next couple of weeks are probably some other rich RPL Clubs in desperate need of firepower or other high-spending, but tokhmy league clubs..!!
                          The only way a well-famed, western EU team come knocking, it would be if leave their summer transfer business late and be very desperate, especially those who offload an attacker for chunk of money and got $$s to splurge on a risky but very talented and promising attacking youngster ...!

ps
                          i think its just a bit too late this summer for all that....!!! he would be wise to kiss and make-up with IFF and focus his energy on making a splash in Kazan/RPL, then there will be plenty of decent suiters in the next transfer window, probably even this winter transfer period..!!

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                            age nemikhad dige baraye team melli bazi kone dige baraye man farghi nemikone mikhad real Madrid bazi kone ya aftabe sazie arak. I'm only interested in players who can be useful for my national team. so right now i dont give a flying fuck what he's doing. He can sit in Kazan and suck his mother's tittis. bache nane loooos
                            Really? This is how you respect your national team by talking this way about your OWN country man who has played and scored for Team Melli and made millions of Iranians proud? People like you are the reason why he has stopped playing for the team. Have some respect please, not just for Iranians, but have respect for people in general. And women. Specially mothers.

Comment

I think Sardar made another mistake in quitting the NT. He needed that venue to put himself back in contention. I still hope he comes back to TM and make all critics eat our words.
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Holy shit, just realised that this is Sardars 7TH CONSECUTIVE SEASON in the Russian League.

He's never going to leave folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X