Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    too bad foolad went down a man, I was really looking forward to a very entertaining second half. but in the first half, Foolad got lucky that Perspolis players wasted at least 3 other chances to score. this game could have gotten really ugly for foolad in the first half.
    Yes, could have been worse. Foulad has a very bad coach.

Comment

Why the long pause in the Persepolis game?
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
        Why the long pause in the Persepolis game?
        Fans throwing things on the field

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA, The SS Khuzestan fans are holding a banner that says: "Leicester Ahvaz".

Why are Iranian football fans so cringe?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            HAHAHAHAHA, The SS Khuzestan fans are holding a banner that says: "Leicester Ahvaz".
            Why are Iranian football fans so cringe?
            It is a bit cringy, I agree, but it's the nickname they got after winning the league title a few years ago, after having gotten promoted just the year before.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              It is a bit cringy, I agree, but it's the nickname they got after winning the league title a few years ago, after having gotten promoted just the year before.
              Ah I see. Makes more sense now.

Just reminds me of the days of "Perspolis manchester e iran e".

Comment

btw, Mohammad Sharifi seems to be a mainstay under Veisi for SS Khuz. He is still just 18, and although he scored a couple goals in the WC, he wasnt that great (delfi and allahyar and taha upstaged him as u17's key players). But, consistent starts in senior level football will no doubt really help develop him. One to keep an eye on.

Comment

PP is playing terribly...

Comment

This is the most disorganized PP team I've seen since 2014. It's not even a transfer ban issue... the talent is there, but they just don't play well as a team.

Comment

A very bibokhar game. No energy.

Ahvazi fans as usual being very classy :|

At this rate they'll never open Foolad Arena, because its too close to the field and fans will destroy everything and everyone.

Comment

literally dozed off watching this crap.

I guess Branko's stellar attacking strategy is for whoever has the ball to dump an aimless cross into to the box. Repeat for entire game. And some people side with this guy over CQ.

Comment

ok its actually 105 degrees Fahrenheit (41 C). It showed.

Comment

Persepolis will get thrashed in ACL if they continue to play like garbage. all the points we've earned this season is much more due to us playing against amateur level teams rather than us being good.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Persepolis will get thrashed in ACL if they continue to play like garbage. all the points we've earned this season is much more due to us playing against amateur level teams rather than us being good.
                              agree that they dont look great, but the heat was definitely a factor. And typically PP really up their game in ACL.

Comment

Of course they are going to play bad in 105 degree weather! Have any of y’all tried playing in such conditions? I’m surprised they still managed to run and hustle the amount they did.

Esteghlal was playing defensively for the most part and the flow of game was ended by water breaks/petty fouls. Plus ofc Perspolis are going to be slightly weaker they have lost parts of their squad!

Comment

Working...
                                X