No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephens should take a dump in the Buckingham palace so that he receives a blessing from the football gods and returns to his usual form.
    I just felt the need to say that, sorry.

Comment

• Awful line-up.

Stephens has no business being on the pitch.

Comment

• This team has no movement. I don't know why they're so hesitant to do some combination plays.

Comment

• 10 minutes of terrible football. No joke when I say 2 camera Azadegan League games are better.

Comment

• Nice move by JB there to draw a foul in a dangerous place.

Comment

• Jahanbaksh wins foul that leads to 2 separate corners.

Comment

• HOW THE HELL DID THAT NOT GO IN.

Tottenham with a chance but traffic in the box leads to clearance

Comment

• Jahanbaksh gets the ball from Son! A few seconds later he wins his team a goalkick and relieves pressure

Comment

• JB is the only player on BHA that can play a simple forward pass lolz.

Comment

• Jahanbakhsh kills Tottenham counter attack by stripping Alli of the ball.

Comment

• JB stops Tottenahm from getting a quick counter. Really used his body well.

Comment

• Alireza manhandling Son. Throwing him around like a rag-doll

Comment

• Bless Montoya and JB. They were trying to get some forward momentum going. The passes were intercepted but they're trying.

JB not giving Rose any space either.

Comment

• such a disgusting refreeing,always favouring the better side

Comment

• I've learned from English commentators, that when a big team commits a foul, unless someone is actually maimed or killed - it's not a foul.

Comment

Working...
                                X