Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Younes Delfi might get transferred to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
    could someone post a translation of the article please
    have fun with this Googgooli magooli trans..

PSV brings in top talent: 'One day I am better than Cristiano Ronaldo'
    Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 15:20

With pen and paper in hand and dozens of scouts gasping in the neck, Voetbalzone scours the international fields every week. Who are the stars of the future, which talents should absolutely be watched? Our next target: Younes Delfi, who will join PSV within the foreseeable future.
    By Tim Siekman
    The Under-17 of Iran had started well in October 2017 at the World Cup by defeating Guinea's peers with 3-1. A great achievement, but also factored in. The Asian talents in the group phase would have a much heavier blow to Germany, which with Jann-Fiete Arp has a well-coveted growth diamond. The top striker of Hamburger SV scored five times in five matches at the final tournament in India and took care of the quarter finals of Germany at the World Championship.
    An interesting clash was therefore expected in advance, again with a possible leading role for Arp, which is on the radar of Bayern Munich. It went differently. In the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Delhi, Germany was outclassed by Iran. The 4-0 loss of that Mannschaft meant the breakthrough of Younes Delfi on the international podium. The seventeen-year-old right winger took his team by the hand and after six minutes broke through the doctrine, via defender Jan Boller, by placing the legs of goalkeeper Luca Plogmann.

Plogmann then received a barrage of attacks. Just before halftime, Delfi again spoke: the fast winger hit the spot on Mohammad Sharifi's request. After the tea the top talent also produced an assist on Allahyar Sayyad, after which Vahid Namdari determined the final score. With the impressive win over Germany, the name of Delfi was definitively established. Several clubs in Europe have lauded scouting reports of the Iranian in the drawer, including Besiktas, but it is PSV that has taken hold.
    PSV
    Delfi is on its way to the Eindhoven residents, as recently assured director Amir Soltani did. The seventeen-year-old attacker is plucked for a compensation of 550,000 euros from Esteghlal Khuzestan, which also stipulated a sale percentage of 20 percent. Soltani recently said that the deal is as good as round and that 'the last details' still have to be discussed. From mid-August, Delfi will try to shine with the Under-23 of Iran at the Asian Games in Indonesia, and the youth will later officially join PSV, probably in January.
    Last March, Delfi, who incidentally also can handle the attacking midfielder, will come to the Eindhoven team together with Taha Shariati. The two youth internationals would train with the Under-19, which at the time was led by Mark van Bommel, currently head coach of the national champion. Delfi, however, was not allowed to travel to the Netherlands, but now he still makes the step. He can sign a professional contract with PSV from his birthday on 2 October.

Younes Delfi with his teammates from the Under-23 of Iran in a friendly game with Iraq.
    That Delfi at the World Cup excelled against Germany, according to his own say, was partly due to a secure preparation that he carried out together with his assault partner and roommate Sayyad. "We watched a lot of videos from the Lower 17 of Germany and knew what they had to offer. We have analyzed them down to the smallest detail and from this we drew our conclusions ", says Delfi, who ended up defeating Iran in the quarter finals with a defeat against Spain, in conversation with New Indian Express .
    Cristiano Ronaldo
    In Iran, people are convinced that the youth can handle top football in Europe in the future. "Being a regular player in Persian Gulf Pro League is a blessing for the team," said team manager Amir Sedighi last October. "He is a valuable addition, both for his club and country." Since his debut for Esteghlal Khuzestan, Delfi has been labeled by various media as 'prodigy'. After 'only' six appearances in the 2016/17 season, the winger was awarded almost every game of play minutes the following year. In total, the dribbler has 32 profilels in the club so far, with 7 goals and 1 assist behind his name.
    Delfi is determined to once again draw attention to the Asian Games. The talent remains ambitious, despite all the praise that has already been awarded to him. "My goals are not based on my performance. I expect more from myself, "Delfi said recently in an interview with varzesh3 . Delfi has had a good time at the club where he played since his early youth, but acknowledges that the move to Europe is very tempting. "My ambitions are very big: I want to exchange Esteghlal Khuzestan for Europe to eventually play for top clubs."
    The attacker is praised for his speed, his technique, his dribbles and his urge to constantly look for one-to-one situations. Delfi does not turn his hand around for the dirty work and is willing to make meters for his teammates. The 17-year-old growth diamond has Cristiano Ronaldo as an idol. The five-time winner of the Ballon d'Or often says that hard work is the basis for success and that opinion is also attributed to Delfi: "To be even in the shadow of Ronaldo, I have to work very hard, I know that. But my goal is to become better than Ronaldo. I am one day too. "
    Name: Younes Delfi
    Date of birth: 2 October 2000
    Club: Esteghlal Khuzestan
    Position: right winger, attacking midfielder
    Strengths: speed, dribbling qualities, insight

UitNistelrooyAugust 4, 2018 at 01:3741
    Can you please stop using the word "annex" and make use of it? Really comes back every article and is very ugly language. "And" often means exactly the same. On: do not know the boy, but very curious. For the time being, however, many more foreign youngsters have failed than succeeded. Little skepticism always exists.
    All 37 comments ▼
    Poll
    Do you expect that Younes Delfi will eventually enforce a fixed starting place at PSV?
    Yes
    No
    Voice
    Related

15-07Iranian with special story receives 'offers from the Netherlands'5

Parts
    Tweet
    37 reactions ( last reaction by theo uphus )

donmarkaa88August 4, 2018 at 00:0332
    If ronaldo 45 is yes ...

keffie270August 4, 2018 at 00:0762
    Haha I just think that Ronaldo at the age of 45 would still be a decent player. If you maintain your body so fantastic ...

ThaLightningAugust 4, 2018 at 00:1917
    If that is dead no one is better than ronaldo

RemcobAugust 4, 2018 at 01:108
    Probably this boy at 35 is better than Ronaldo than is .... that is 51.

-Riciotto-August 4, 2018 at 11:4313
    See Ronaldo of 51 still be better.

Hein WakkerAugust 4, 2018 at 10:107
    If you have such a mentality, it is right

Offside goalAugust 4, 2018 at 00:0320
    He is very welcome! M curious...

baradonaAugust 4, 2018 at 2:1142
    Well that is not necessary, PSV has a sad track record for foreign youth players. Scamaca was the new Zlatan, Laursen the new Laudrup, Mickelsen the new Schmeichel, Lundqvist a whole lot Balkan Boys .... once they landed in Eindhoven they can not do anything anymore.

Arnout108August 4, 2018 at 10:1124
    Boris Cmiljanic also deserves an honorable mention. Playing football was not his thing, but he had learned fairly good Dutch in a short time. Das is already pretty.

TVL11August 4, 2018 at 10:558
    Laursen was not very bad at PSV, but his competition like Gakpo grind and Gudmundsson is just better. to Lundqvist, most psv fans do not understand what's so special about him. But I always thought it was a bit of Cocu's favorite.

Godspeed1979August 4, 2018 at 00:2610
    PSV has acquired many foreign talents, positive development at the time that the own lights can not provide any flow. The current batch of PSV us good again with Gudmondsdon, Gakpo, Mauro, Lammers, Obispo, Rosario, Lundqvist, Rigo.

RuguAugust 4, 2018 at 00:4017
    Do you really like the batch that you mention? Rosario is a nice backup but furthermore I do not find any talents here that could potentially be a fixed value for PSV, let alone that PSV can still make steps.

DeBroerVanTheoAugust 4, 2018 at 01:0114
    Rosario I see this season taking his minutes next to Hendrix in competitions that have to be checked, and furthermore I expect that Malen, mauro, obispo and gakpo really can get the first as basic player in the future. Rigo stood a bit quiet this year, but is also certainly a good number 6 for PSV.

baradonaAugust 4, 2018 at 2:1415
    Rigo is still nothing, nice kick technique but no aggressiveness, duel power, perseverance. Mauro does not add anything, Malen is doing well.

JoeyhPSVAugust 4, 2018 at 08:5720
    Baradona, what do you have against PSV? You clean everything and everyone .. Mauro, Malen, Gakpo, Obispo are all very great talents and future basic material.

Arnout108August 4, 2018 at 10:153
    Rosario, Lundqvist, Rigo and probably Lammers can certainly build a nice career, but I think that PSV neg is too high indeed. But Gakpo, Malen, Gudmundsson, Obispo and Mauro can certainly become a good player for the first time. Whether they are going to get it all is still the question but with that kind of talents you can certainly speak of a good group.

tubesAugust 4, 2018 at 10:572
    But we hear this generation-by-generation and in the end only a very small amount remains (with several clubs, incidentally). I myself think that a maximum of 2 of these players will play a significant role in the first team.

TVL11August 4, 2018 at 10:593
    Well, I think Rosario is still the closest to a basic place at the moment. Today, too, all places in the base seem more than clear except that picture on the midfield between Rosario and Ramselaar. In any case, I would not underestimate him. Also cleared up the dirty work in the 3 practice matches, and is just a decent one that is not so much in the field.

Weiss85August 4, 2018 at 00:453
    20% by sales precentage is pretty much! I wonder if what will be

ridanuAugust 4, 2018 at 00:316
    Better than ronaldo😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Godspeed1979August 4, 2018 at 00:3514
    He is really good!

-Riciotto-August 4, 2018 at 11:463
    That's right ... that's why he won 5x a golden ball and several times the CL ... hopefully again with juve 😋

gegneralistAugust 4, 2018 at 00:564
    Course "All eyes on me" is already in the pocket ✅

gegneralistAugust 4, 2018 at 00:571
    (Dubbell)

JesseAAAugust 4, 2018 at 01:183
    The youth of Iran is not normally good, I'm curious what they will show at World Championships in the coming years

-Riciotto-August 4, 2018 at 11:472
    Probably not much more than other years, only with the new set-up I can see the knock out phase.

UitNistelrooyAugust 4, 2018 at 01:3741
    Can you please stop using the word "annex" and make use of it? Really comes back every article and is very ugly language. "And" often means exactly the same. On: do not know the boy, but very curious. For the time being, however, many more foreign youngsters have failed than succeeded. Little skepticism always exists.

UitNistelrooyAugust 4, 2018 at 01:388
    Can you please stop using the word "annex" and make use of it? Really comes back every article and is very ugly language. "And" often means exactly the same. On: do not know the boy, but very curious. For the time being, however, many more foreign youngsters have failed than succeeded. Little skepticism is certainly present.

samhanAugust 4, 2018 at 02:366
    This can become a big thing if he can keep himself mentally strong! He has everything he needs to be a topper, but he also has to show it.

Charleroi has been active on the Iranian market lately. Boys like kaveh rezaei, ali gholizadeh, and omid noorafkan have a lot of potential and can easily join a club like AZ.

Shariati, sayyad and namdari have to be in the spotlight at european clubs in the Iranian league.

It is unfortunate that taremi stays in qatar in my opinion he can be better than jahanbakhsh, only he is surrounded by the wrong people. majid hosseini is on his way to trabzonspor and the Turks will enjoy it a lot. azmoun and pouraliganji are expected to be on their way to the PL. Iran really has an interesting generation ready for the middle / subtop europe and some for the top like a delfi.

De_VoetbalgodAugust 4, 2018 at 03:301
    Rezaei is a winner! Certainly last year he was the spearhead of Charlerois attack

samhanAugust 4, 2018 at 02:361
    Dubbel

Charleroi has been active on the Iranian market lately. Boys like kaveh rezaei, ali gholizadeh, and omid noorafkan have a lot of potential and can easily join a club like AZ.

Shariati, sayyad and namdari have to be in the spotlight at european clubs in the Iranian league.

It is unfortunate that taremi stays in qatar in my opinion he can be better than jahanbakhsh, only he is surrounded by the wrong people, majid hosseini is on his way to trabzonspor and there the Turks are going to have a lot of fun and expect azmoun and pouraliganji on the way to the PL. Iran really has an interesting generation ready for the middle / subtop europe and some for the top like a delfi.

HorwiAugust 4, 2018 at 10:151
    He has at least the same talk as Cristiano.

993410August 4, 2018 at 12:100
    At least he is good at that, but a bit silly to start with a new club with so many chats.

lawn7August 4, 2018 at 10:302
    And then the alarm went off ..

tubesAugust 4, 2018 at 10:545
    Ajax brings top talent into the house: 'One day I am better than Cristiano Ronaldo'

Am wondering if the consensus is still so mild or is there no question of just pronouncing your ambition?

TVL11August 4, 2018 at 11:038
    PSV do you mean?

theo uphusAugust 4, 2018 at 12:371
    Good for PSV if it can get this talent.
    I assume that the staff of the club will get this boy with both legs on earth again.
    There are many more talents of 17 years somewhere on the road snapped than from the level Ronaldo.
    Self-confidence is good, but the kid should not exaggerate.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
      Im sure Feyenoord fans disagree with PSV and Ajax being heads and shoulders above any other Eresdivise team.
      I'm sure Tirakhtoor fans think they are as good/big as PP/EsEs, but that doesn't make it reality.

Although Feyenoord has more fans than PSV, they can't be compared to PSV and Ajax result wise and budget wise the last 30 years.

Comment

Younes, in his own words. Talks about just going to europe. Ajaab lahjeh shireen dare een pesar!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmGWP0Nl...=1uahk9mevi4uv

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Younes, in his own words. Talks about just going to europe. Ajaab lahjeh shireen dare een pesar!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmGWP0Nl...=1uahk9mevi4uv
          wow he speaks so fast lmao

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
            wow he speaks so fast lmao
            He would bust a rhyme faster than busta rhymes

Comment

This is an excerpt from WIKI about beskitas as I was reading about the club
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beşiktaş_J.K.
              so it looks like Beskitas have signed Younes Delfi

"The only three-in-a-row title term in club history occurred in the 1989–90, 1990–91 and 1991–92 seasons. Most notably, Beşiktaş became the first and only undefeated champions in Süper Lig history. In June of 2018, Besiktas signed the international u-17 sensation from Iran, Younes Delfi [17][18]"
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post

"The only three-in-a-row title term in club history occurred in the 1989–90, 1990–91 and 1991–92 seasons. Most notably, Beşiktaş became the first and only undefeated champions in Süper Lig history. In June of 2018, Besiktas signed the international u-17 sensation from Iran, Younes Delfi [17][18]"
                Confirmation/source on his signing?

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post

Lol its not true bro. Delfi is going to PSV. Anyone can edit wikipedia.

That was probably edited by some Besiktas fan lol

Comment

this one maybe?

https://www.sabah.com.tr/spor/futbol...u-younes-delfi
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Lol its not true bro. Delfi is going to PSV. Anyone can edit wikipedia.

That was probably edited by some Besiktas fan lol
                      Well again, there is no Dutch source confirming that PSV will sign Delfi. The Dutch news agencies that wrote about it give Iranian sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        Well again, there is no Dutch source confirming that PSV will sign Delfi. The Dutch news agencies that wrote about it give Iranian sources.
                        Same thing happened with Jahanbakhsh and it turned out that he actually received a big offer from Leicester, so maybe the press has a real lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                          Same thing happened with Jahanbakhsh and it turned out that he actually received a big offer from Leicester, so maybe the press has a real lead.
                          I know, but knowing Iranian sources, I wouldn't just consider this a 100% done deal yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            I know, but knowing Iranian sources, I wouldn't just consider this a 100% done deal yet.
                            you think dutch sources are are getting interviews with SS khuzestan chairman or with PSV chairman about a 17 year old who who they may or may not sign? Thats not how it works. Youth deals in europe, especially involving countries such as iran, dont involve or require publicity for them to be real.

Comment

@Golbezan: can any of your sources shed some light here?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

The Beskitas link is old news

Comment

Working...
                                X