No announcement yet.

World Cup Final (and most games) validate Quieroz tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that CQ tactics leave a lot to be desired in terms of beautiful football. But IFF is responsible for it. It is them that hire CQ and maintain him. Do we have a better option. Have they reached out to other high level and available coaches. Can they get another coach that can put up with IFF shortcomings and still get results.

CQ is a good manager, he cares about our players well being, he seems unbending in his decisions, but he is head and shoulders above any body we have had before him. His effect on our football will long lasting. The changes that he was adamant about in improving the facilities in Iran will be fruit full for many years ahead.

Look at how many players we have playing outside Iran. Not all was because of him and economical factors had something to do with it, but we still have a lot of players playing outside Iran.

If we get another manager, he will have a much easier time going forward than what CQ has had for last 8 years.

Like it or not, he exceeded everyone's expectation in WC. now. There are people that would have complained about his style, even if he would have made it to the final. AS Mahdavikia said in his interview, we were one feet away from topping our group. Either taremi or Ansarifards shots going in and we would have made it.

We made it through the qualifying without a loss.
    I think we have lost only 2 or 3 games total in last 4 years.

I think we should hold all comments until after Asian Cup.

Comment

Working...
    X