The prize money for all nations in WC 2018 revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Where do you get that from? They're not even in the bottom 10!

Croatia is not a poor country by any means. I think you mix them up with Kosovo.
    I read it n several different sources:

http://en.protothema.gr/croatia-foot...children-fund/

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...B1%DB%8C%D9%87

Part of Dalic's letter:

متن نامه دالیچ به شرح زیر است:

این نسل از بازیکنان کرواسی نشان داده است که یک گروه از بازیکنان بزرگ صرفنظر از مسائلی مانند ملیت، بودجه و اهمیت استادیوم، می*تواند به قله فوتبال دنیا برسد. این جملات را به خاطر اوضاع سخت کرواسی می*نویسم. کرواسی فقیرترین کشور اتحادیه اروپا (درمیان 28 کشور اتحادیه اروپا از نظر سرانه درآمد داخلی با 11 هزار و 700 یورو پس از بلغارستان و رومانی سومین کشور ضعیف محسوب می*شود) و توسط اعضای نهادی اداره می*شود که یک سازمان تبهکار است. کرواسی کشوری است که در 20 سال گذشته یک میلیون نفر از آن کوچ کرده*اند. امروز، در کرواسی، بازنشسته*های ما از عهده تأمین مخارج نیاز*های اساسی*شان برنمی*آیند، جوانان نمی*توانند خرج تحصیلات*شان را تأمین کنند و وضعیت بهداشت و درمان آن هم آشفته است

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      That money should go into two things:

1. CQ's new contract

2. Whichever youth development program pumped out gholilzadeh, ezzatolahi, shariati, delfi, etc
      I agree with 1 wholeheartedly, in a free market ultimately your worth what you bring in..! He is certainly worth every penny he earns considering everything...!
      About point 2 a good expenditure would also be bringing higher caliber internationally experienced head coaches for our U level TM’s & some on KIA academy & helping other other domestic clubs with established youth development & grass root football programs.

Off course, those are all wishful thinking, much of it as always will be funneled outa our football programs & stolen by sports ministry for Bs scandalous personal gains like like Human’s wife personal medical mactab& etc.

Comment

1. CQ's new contract

2. Whichever youth development program pumped out gholilzadeh, ezzatolahi, shariati, delfi, etc
        I agree!

Also,

3. It wouldn’t be bad if a few million go towards 1, or 2 decent friendly matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          ^That's like saying since Apple made 230 billion dollars in 2017, paying their CEO $20 billion would be an awesome ROI.

Not that I disagree with CQ's salary, but your logic is a bit crooked.
          If Apple's CEO is largely responsible for the 230 Billion in revenue then yes, it is a fantastic ROI. Insofar as CQ is the mastermind of Iran's relative success (and the prize money that has come w/ it) then his contract represents an admirable ROI, i.e. the comparison is logically sound
          sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
            ^That's like saying since Apple made 230 billion dollars in 2017, paying their CEO $20 billion would be an awesome ROI.
            Not that I disagree with CQ's salary, but your logic is a bit crooked.
            Your Comparing a properly run, ultra modern company like APPLE to IFF??!!! Buddy, in Iran today if Asghar Taragheh can get money for a federation its called Genius!!! CQ has qualified TM to 2 WC that have funded not only his salary but PEC , training grounds and even our base teams! In Iran today , 90% of the nations money is plundered by the leadership! so its safe to say my logic is spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              Your Comparing a properly run, ultra modern company like APPLE to IFF??!!! Buddy, in Iran today if Asghar Taragheh can get money for a federation its called Genius!!! CQ has qualified TM to 2 WC that have funded not only his salary but PEC , training grounds and even our base teams! In Iran today , 90% of the nations money is plundered by the leadership! so its safe to say my logic is spot on!
              As I said, I'm not saying CQ should earn less! What do I care? The more money goes to CQ, the less it goes to the pockets of IR or where ever it would go otherwise. Cause I know for sure it's not going to the Iranian people otherwise. For all I care the more CQ earns the better.

I'm just saying that stating that IFF has earned $18 million the last 7 years, so paying $2 million a year to CQ is the best ROI ever, is not what you really call a business savvy logic.
              IFF is not there to make profits anyways, so how much they have earned shouldn't even be an argument. I don't know how someone can get offended from me saying this. If you were in the running of the best ROI calculator of the year, I'm sorry I challenged your statement.

Oh yeah, as far as I remember, IR Iran is sanctioned and no bank is allowed to transfer money to Iran, same reason why faghani hasn't even received his award money from ac 2014, isn't that right? How can they have ever spent money to do this or that, that never was paid to them?

But AGAIN, I'M NOT SAYING CQ SHOULD EARN LESS MONEY, NOR AM I SAYING HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE MONEY HE GETS.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Fasa View Post
                If Apple's CEO is largely responsible for the 230 Billion in revenue then yes, it is a fantastic ROI. Insofar as CQ is the mastermind of Iran's relative success (and the prize money that has come w/ it) then his contract represents an admirable ROI, i.e. the comparison is logically sound
                So Steve Jobs that founded this company and brought them back from death should have been earning at least $20 billion a year right?

Just for the hell of it, look up the definition of a CEO, see what they are responsible for, read how some CEO's can turn an almost bankrupt company to big earners and see how much revenue companies make and finally see what percentage these CEOs get as salary from the annual revenue.

Also for you, I'm not disagreeing with CQ salary, not saying he did a bad or average job with Iran and also don't think any good coach in their right mind would ever want to work in Iran for any less money.

Comment

Steve jobs for TM

Comment

1. CQ's new contract

That money went right into Bacheh Mullah's pocket.

Comment

Working...
                    X