Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Dejagah, Shojai and Ghochannejad play in IPL

Masoud was just linked to possibly playing in IPL with Nasagi

I think it would be great for the Iranian legioners to go back to Iran to finish their careers.
    Hopefully younger players can pick up some good habits from them

Ghochannejad will remain in the Netherlands he was there already from his child. I don"t think he is going to move to an IPL Iranian club. He is still kn cobtract with SC Heerenveen and he can move to another club in the Eredivisie

For Dejagah i believe is over he did not play for 1 year at least!

Comment

^He doesn't have a contract with Heerenveen any more as he didn't extend it and is a free agent. He will however not go to IPL anytime soon or ever. Same goes for Dejagah, I think both of them have made enough money to stop playing football rather than playing in the IPL and living in Iran (both grew up in Europe).

Comment

Well it’s obvious why Nassaji would be after Masoud as Javad is the head coach and he wants a great leader like his best bud to guide his team on the pitch.

Now that I think of it, that would actually be a pretty smart from Nassaji to offer Masoud a contract. The connection between Javad and Masoud would help this club to at least stay in League Bartar.

But will Masoud accept the offer? I don’t think so. And personally I’d much rather have any of these 3 players you mentioned to join ACL clubs to help bring the trophy home to Iran. It has been a loooong time since PAS won and we can use all the help we can get.

Persepolis or Esteghlal.

Comment

No club from any league should sign Dejageh because the guy is done. His injuries ened his career and I think he and clubs just accept that instead of wasting time and money.

Masoud is IPL material, but not top 4 team worth to be honest. The dude is just too slow and weak now. A team like Nassaji Mazandaran should be good for him since he can reunite with Javad.

The Ghooch still has 3 years left in him before he has to settle for IPL or [INSERT ARAB TEAM HERE].

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            No club from any league should sign Dejageh because the guy is done. His injuries ened his career and I think he and clubs just accept that instead of wasting time and money.

Masoud is IPL material, but not top 4 team worth to be honest. The dude is just too slow and weak now. A team like Nassaji Mazandaran should be good for him since he can reunite with Javad.

The Ghooch still has 3 years left in him before he has to settle for IPL or [INSERT ARAB TEAM HERE].
            I don't feel the same way. Dejagah could go for a while, but we haven't really seen his potential for a couple years due to his unfortunate injuries. IPL is not for any of our legionnaires anymore. All of them, once they received a contract to play in a foreign European league, they should go for it and remain there for as much as they can. This will give younger players the opportunity to play in the IPL and the cycle begins all over again.

Which is why Beiro should have left PP as they already have that Croatian GK. Plus if Branko needs an extra hand, he could promote someone from their youth squad.

Comment

Moving back is a good way to lead a more comfortable life, enjoy your glory, enjoy the game, and help raise the level of play in the IPL while mentoring the next generation (and helping to boost attendance too)! For those like Masoud, it certainly makes sense. Reza and Ashkan, however, I can see remaining in Europe, which is largely where they live.

Comment

Is masoud shojai a good player?
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                  Is masoud shojai a good player?
                  Getting a bit old now. He was, in his prime.
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Gucci's already retired from the NT so he doesn't need to play in Europe anymore. A return to the Netherlands, or MLS would be a good move imo.
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                    X