Brazil V Belgium 1st half,, Jeez CQ is a "Genius"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone watching how Belgians are following Iran's game plan to a T, with the exception that they have players like Lukako, Hazard and the No.7 guy, that I can't spell his name, which can finish. This needs to be named "Iran Gambit" Love it.

Did you watch the first 60 minutes?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Dont compare the mediocre Roberto Martinez to Queiroz

Comment

He used the #cqmindgames tactic vs japan and here too

Comment

Can we please stop this ridiculous CQ is a genius and the whole world just learned how to play football by looking at 3 games of Iran threads.

It's so ridiculous that it justifies an instant permanent ban (was it not that Amoo Sibil is also a subjective CQ supporter )

But seriously, even his mother didn't ghorboon sadaghash raft this much that some of you are doing.

What's next Trump learned his foreign policy tactics by looking at CQ's dealings with IFF?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
            Can we please stop this ridiculous CQ is a genius and the whole world just learned how to play football by looking at 3 games if ish threads. It's so ridiculous that it justifies an instant permanent ban (was it not that Amoo Sibil is also a subjective CQ supporter )

But seriously, even his mother didn't ghorboon sadaghash raft this much that some of you are doing.

What's next Trump learned his foreign policy tactics by looking at CQ's dealings with IFF?
            So true! Mourinho won the Championsleague with Inter like this! Greece won like this!
            Please Stop....
            sigpic

Comment

As a Man united fan I have to endure football like this weekly and still not win anything. Thank you Jose.

Comment

Its more of a case of both martinez and queiroz playing pragmatic football and their charges listening to them. Brazil had no discipline in their tactics for either of the last two world cups.

Martinez has a group of players between 30-33, similar to Japan, whereas the spine of Queiroz's team will reach that age in 8 years time.

As an Iran fan, I would be cautiously optimistic, assuming we keep the same coach.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  Did you watch the first 60 minutes?
                  You're a genius. Love it!

Comment

The thing is, I don't know if the OP is taking the piss or is actually serious.

Anyways, one Iranian mentality thing I'm most critical of is this whole HERO or ZERO mentality. Someone is either a genius/amazing/100%right all the time/be worshiped or Goh/human garbage/more useless than a used condom/Ewwww

That grey area seems and objective criticsm and analysis is very rare in between.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                      He used the #cqmindgames tactic vs japan and here too
                      It seems he has used CQ,s game plan successfully for the last 22 games. 🤫

But I honestly believe Iran defense has been superior to all of the WC teams so far (except for France). But there is no way you can compare Iran offense and fluid play to the likes of Belgium.
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

The funniest thing about this is that Martinez is/was known as a coach with no plan B and being horrible at defending. His teams always played nice attacking football but fell short with his horrible defenceless tactics I guess maybe at this instance he did look at our boy CQ lol

Comment

Actually I think Belgium played terrible (specially in 2nd half) and their coach was terrible. they have so many talented players. more talented than Brazil IMO and they still had to count on luck and Courtois to win the match. Brazil wasted so many chances.

Belgium still has a small team mentality despite having a bunch of great players.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                            You're a genius. Love it!
                            Thank you. I also went to Sharif University.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We saw beautiful counter attacking football this tournament but none of it was from iran
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                              X