Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strong possibility that CQ Is gone for ever !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      I heard cq have been given 10% of our fifa prize money share from wc. its about $850k.
      Noshe janesh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
        Noshe janesh!!!
        gosht beshe be badanesh .

This means that he has confirmed his contract for 2019 afc. Also today on Iran Tv3 the presenter said that they have finalized CQ contract and all these rumor on social media is false. I dono how true this is but its seem he knew what he was talking about.

Comment

CQ is the best ever coach for Iran and a wonderful man. We were lucky to have him in the last 7 years. But Iran Football Mafia is out in full force to discredit him. There is not one day goes by not having negative things said about him The last article published compares CQ salary to the Iranian public salary in general in order to make the public upset. So frustrating is to see our country is run by non-Iranians and Irani haters. My suggestion for Mr. CQ is to go some place else and show his talents again. In Uzbekistan, he will make them qualify for the first time ever. Iran's football will not reach any levels we have seen in the past 7 years without CQ. But his dignity is more important in my view. Once Iran fails to quality for the next WC, people would realize how great of a coach he was. We never learn from history. What a wonderful country we had under Shah compare with Ayatollahs now. Now people yearning for the years that could never come back.

Comment

there is no accuracy what is going to happen, CQ is quite about it, but by a month we will know what will happen

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
              when you had the best manager ever in Iran's football history and you suddenly change to a vatani coach:

khooroos Lee showing us what it means to drop a few notches
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X