Farshad Ahmadzadeh @ Śląsk Wrocław | 2018/19

It is official. Congratulations to him.

Still can't believe this isn't a Prank.
    How?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Still can't believe this isn't a Prank.
      How?
      Maybe the level of our league is better than we think when players like Farshad can get moves like this.

Comment

I haven't followed the domestic league for a long time. Is he that bad?

Comment

Surprised that they were able to afford him, or rather that he would take such big pay cut

Comment

Hey may surprise us. Not a fan of his play - but remember, Kaveh Rezaei was not a great player at the PGL level and has become one at the Belgian level. So hopefully, he can improve!

Comment

Farshad Ahmadzadeh @ Śląsk Wrocław | 2018/19

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              Nah it’s the same concept as people who were criticising Beiranvand, Ebrahimi, Amiri etc...

His technical and dribbling skills are quite high, his passing is decent, just his decision making can be horrible sometimes, aka he can make some really dumb moves as well as he can make some nice plays. For a short guy his aerial game is decent too.

Under a good coach he can bring a different dimension to any team.

Oh and I also have to add that he isn’t the “CQ type” player at all and I’d be surprised to ever see him capped for TM under Carlos. Like Sadeghian he is very lightweight, although works way harder than him on the pitch.

Comment

If he is not married, he will have fun in Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  Think of Masoud Vs Morocco, except less talented at dribbling but slightly faster.

Weak, holds on to the ball for too long, very poor vision. I honestly didn't think he was even worthy of starting for PP.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Hey may surprise us. Not a fan of his play - but remember, Kaveh Rezaei was not a great player at the PGL level and has become one at the Belgian level. So hopefully, he can improve!
                    True but Kaveh Rezaei showed his quality in the u-17 World Cup.

Comment

Lol. I think he just got married!

Comment

this is his gf https://www.instagram.com/tarlan_parvanee/?hl=en , although she's dated half of the IPL

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          If Vahid Amiri and Ahmadzadeh actually go to foreign teams I will donate my shambool to a victim in need of a shambool transplant
                          I wanna thank farshad ahmadzadeh for providing someone a nice iranian "shombool" , that Iranianarsenal11 is going to donate. Waiting for the video

Damn number 10 !

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            True but Kaveh Rezaei showed his quality in the u-17 World Cup.
                            I'm the biggest Kaveh Rezaei fan. Especially with how he performed at U17. But he wasn't really shining at PGL like he is shining at the much better Belgian league.

I had given up hope and last year's signing to Charleroi and the year he had ... wow.

Let's hope Farshad can light it up in a pretty decent Polish league.

Comment

Good luck to him hope he succeeds I liked him in tractor but since he came to Persepolis several years ago his quality severely dipped. This kind of move will either elevate/blossom his game or expose him let’s see how this turns out!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X