welp penalty....

WTF is going on, ref is reviewing now.

Comment

FUCKING BLOCKED BOOYYYY

Comment

Beiranvand the second!!!!

Comment

he missed according to livescore?
          Ali Daei right now in his livingroom celebrating like this..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

now ireland leads

i dont think he will play 90 mins though, just a feeling i have.. but he might refuse to sub just to get the record.. he would start flipping out if they get a penalty when he is subbed out
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

well he got the record and saved Portugal. well deserved congrats Ronaldo and also for Daei who had it for so long, still the first one over 100 goals.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo scored in the 89th minute and now solely owns the record for most international goals in history.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  Cristiano Ronaldo scored in the 89th minute and now solely owns the record for most international goals in history.
                  VAR VAR!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    F* him with all his penalties and late goals!

Comment

Respect to Daei, he had the record for so long time! and he is now nr 2 in the list! thats pretty damn good.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He scores again , 30 seconds after injury time was meant to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          For the gambling addicts, he's 10/1 to score and be booked, the metrosexual rapist.
                          Winner!

Comment

Unbeliveable. He is gonna turn 37 during this season. This guy is a record chaser and still in top shape, i have a feeling that hes still gonna play for Portugal until the 2024 euros. Pretty sure hes gonna pass 120 goals easily. Would be crazy to see him play the 2026 WC. I know it might be too far fetched but if anyone can make it happen, its him. He would be 41 by then.

Comment

Just seen the highlights. Should’ve been sent off for that punch on O’Shea during the penalty incident. Fair play, he deserves the record, but pisses me off how he gets away with that literally while they’re reviewing another VAR incident.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                Unbeliveable. He is gonna turn 37 during this season. This guy is a record chaser and still in top shape, i have a feeling that hes still gonna play for Portugal until the 2024 euros. Pretty sure hes gonna pass 120 goals easily. Would be crazy to see him play the 2026 WC. I know it might be too far fetched but if anyone can make it happen, its him. He would be 41 by then.
                                would be cool, to se Beira save a penalty from him again, in his last game in the quarterfinals vs Iran.. taking us to the semis
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X