Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there it is

Comment

Was Daei the main PK for TM back in the day ?

Comment

anyway he will beat it and will add some margin to, maybe +20 goals or something. What mathers is that we go to WC as much as possible and continue to develop new talented players. Daeis record was nice but it was individual record, football is a team game with 11 players on the field. I take the win over marocco at world cup over Daei goal record anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Was Daei the main PK for TM back in the day ?
          He took alot of them although I'm not sure if he was the main penalty taker.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ers_by_country

Take a screenshot before this thing changes :-)
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ronaldo ghorbunam bere.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

it happened. now back to work.

Comment

Daei shireh.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

This Makhtoub Guy from UAE is only 30.. he might break Ronaldo's record in a couple of years of he ages well.

Comment

Can we invite ali daei again and have friendly game with afghanistan or maldives or guam?

Class post by ali daei

Comment

does this mean Daei wont be invited to any more fancy FIFA events?

Comment

It took Daei 33 less matches to score 109 international goals. Jus' sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                              This Makhtoub Guy from UAE is only 30.. he might break Ronaldo's record in a couple of years of he ages well.
                              I firmly believe that the likeliest people to break the record will be from Asia.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                I firmly believe that the likeliest people to break the record will be from Asia.
                                Yes I agree 100%. Most probably Sardar will break the record by 120 goals or so. Sardar is 26 yr old and he has scored 36 goals so far. He has good 7 years left untill his form goes down. He needs to score 13 goals each year to reach 127 goals at the age of 33.

Comment

Working...
                                X