No announcement yet.

Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still the King. Forever wearing the crown as the first to surpass the 100 mark for all time international goals

Comment

Mabkhout is about to break top 10. who is to say he cant break record if he still plays for 2026 world cup? easy games in asia, and only 30 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
        Mabkhout is about to break top 10. who is to say he cant break record if he still plays for 2026 world cup? easy games in asia, and only 30 years old
        Lukaku has 60 and is still 28

Comment

just to be clear. I doubt Ali Daei ever dopped. But you gotta naive to think Ronaldo is PED-free during his career.
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Of course israel let a cr7 goal against them.

Comment

Too bad, Ali Daei couldn't play vs Israel and insert 10 goals forcefully by leveling Tal Ben Haim.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Too bad, Ali Daei couldn't play vs Israel and insert 10 goals forcefully by leveling Tal Ben Haim.
                I guess ksa will apply for a friendly with portugal to get 8-0ed by cr7

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Of course israel let a cr7 goal against them.
                  it's a friendly so does not count

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    it's a friendly so does not count

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                    Oh yes it does. You bet. Friendlies count as official matches and goals for national team.

Comment

ok, finished 4-0 but only one goal for Ronaldo.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                        ok, finished 4-0 but only one goal for Ronaldo.
                        He will easily pass the record.. CR7 is well aware of the record and will play well into his 40s if it requires him to break it.

Comment

Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Who would blame Ronaldo for wanting to break the world record? I just wished our players like Azmon had a chance to play and test their luck too. Maybe if Daie had the opportunity to play more he would had a 300 goal record.
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                            Who would blame Ronaldo for wanting to break the world record? I just wished our players like Azmon had a chance to play and test their luck too. Maybe if Daie had the opportunity to play more he would had a 300 goal record.
                            If Ronaldo breaks the Record, we still have Azmoun and Teams like Cambodia, Maledives, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Guam, Bangladesh etc. to reclaim the international goal scoring Record. ;D

Comment

Napal
                              Chaina taipe
                              Cambodia
                              Guam
                              Maldive
                              PLAY THEM ONCE A YEAR FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS
                              sardar would enter the 2026 world cup as all time world goal scorer

I LOVE ALI DAIE
                              BUT ITS JOKE TO COMPARE his record to ronaldo record
                              Shamsaie record was a real deal before BRAZIL STAGED FAKE games for him to pass shamsaie
                              Which its a shame we didnt do the same for shamsaie

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                                Napal
                                Chaina taipe
                                Cambodia
                                Guam
                                Maldive
                                PLAY THEM ONCE A YEAR FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS
                                sardar would enter the 2026 world cup as all time world goal scorer

I LOVE ALI DAIE
                                BUT ITS JOKE TO COMPARE his record to ronaldo record
                                Shamsaie record was a real deal before BRAZIL STAGED FAKE games for him to pass shamsaie
                                Which its a shame we didnt do the same for shamsaie
                                Why is it a joke?

Half of Ronaldo's goals are scored against horrible teams like Luxembourg and San Marino. These teams have day laborers as players and are no better than Maldives or Guam. Take into account Daei started at 22/23 and Ronaldo at 17.

Travelling to the places Daei did to score those goals wasnt easy, he would travel half the earth to go play for his country. For Ronaldo, its a ditzy 1 hr flight to a tourist destination.

I think the grittiness of play/travel is really underappreciated nowadays when national teams, had to travel to distant lands and turn up. Now with the Internet, social media etc the world is smaller.

Even in 1998, Iran pulling that result against Australia...we might as well have been playing on Mars, it was that foreign a land. I don't think we'll see games like that anymore. The intercontinental playoff is the only remnant of that time left.

Comment

Working...
                                X