Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Well done to Azerbaijan . Ronaldo will still be playing with a walking frame to try and beat Daei’s record.
    Of course, he will play as many as games to break the record.

Comment

If Zlatan can do it at 39, I don't see why Cristiano shouldn't.
      If he hasn't broken the record in the next 3 years, we could get excited. For now I don't even think it's a question whether he is able to score 7 goals in 3 years or so.

Comment

Doesn't matter if he breaks the record or not, records are there to be broken at some point, the important is Daei scored that many of goals, in an era that there wasn't as many as friendlies as today, yes i was against his decision to play in 2006 as he wasn't even shadow of himself the last couple years in TM and should have retired few years earlier, but he was a goal scoring machine at his prime and always put TM ahead of his club career.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Doesn't matter if he breaks the record or not, records are there to be broken at some point, the important is Daei scored that many of goals, in an era that there wasn't as many as friendlies as today, yes i was against his decision to play in 2006 as he wasn't even shadow of himself the last couple years in TM and should have retired few years earlier, but he was a goal scoring machine at his prime and always put TM ahead of his club career.
          Well, there is one record that will always be Daei's (even after 100 CR7s): he was the first ever to hit the century mark!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
            If Zlatan can do it at 39, I don't see why Cristiano shouldn't.
            If he hasn't broken the record in the next 3 years, we could get excited. For now I don't even think it's a question whether he is able to score 7 goals in 3 years or so.
            simply because he is not Zlatan :-P
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

from my recent viewing of CR7 games vs Porto, its blatantly evident that age has finally caught up with him and the sissi boy is only a shadow of his old self...!
              regardless, Portuguese seem petty enough to play him long enough in order to eclipse daie's record..!! even if it means scheduling a tokhmy friendly or 2 for him to accomplish that before hanging his int. boots..! sorta like what Brazil did for that futsal player of theirs ..!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Well, there is one record that will always be Daei's (even after 100 CR7s): he was the first ever to hit the century mark!
                Portugal has talents coming.

Comment

They'll book him a friendly against San Marino or something and he'll break the record.
                  Same way they got that Brazilian guy to break the futsal record.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                    simply because he is not Zlatan :-P
                    right...!
                    even chuck norris aint got shitt on Zlatan..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Portugal has talents coming.
                      Unless they are so talented to turn back time, they can't take Daei's record of being the first to 100 away from him.

Comment

well, after Skocic, its a possibility that Daei takes charge of TM, so he could allwayz sub himself in when its a penalty and score some more goals just to piss of Ronaldo, whom by then probably has retired.. just has to registrate him self as player/coach
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

2-2 Portugal vs Serbia. Goose egg from CR7.

Comment

Actually he scored, fortunately the referee called off the goal

Comment

30 seconds left and Ronaldo scored the winning goal but the refs didn't give it as they didn't see that the ball crossed the line.

Happy that Ronaldo didn't score, but seriously how many times are teams gonna have to get robbed like this? With our without VAR refs keep messing up.

Comment

Oh well , good to see Jota get on the scoresheet though.

Comment

Working...
                                X