No announcement yet.

Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo was about to score only for the defender's own goal in the nick of time

Comment

Can't stand him, uefa/fifa with their useless 3 nation league/friendlies games per month

Comment

1 goal perfect for ali daei, tons of tweets and media once again how man daei has scored and how many more ronaldo needs

Comment

Someone needs to Nancy Kerrigan him so that he doesn't break Daei's record.

jk.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Can't stand him, uefa/fifa with their useless 3 nation league/friendlies games per month
            Lol Daei scored 4 against Laos when he could barely run and I won't even mention games against Sri Lanka, Guam, Maldives...

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
              Lol Daei scored 4 against Laos when he could barely run and I won't even mention games against Sri Lanka, Guam, Maldives...
              King Daei played a whole lot less games for his country than Diva Ronaldo though...

Comment

Comment

Solution is easy: IFF should arrange an all time honour match for the record holder Daie in which Daei is constantly served and scores a few more goals. I think he still has it in him to run a few yards as we saw him chasing the mugger in a recently vid on social media.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                    Honestly, this comparison is false. Just look on the attached list.
                    It´s not that he scored just against Germany, Brazil and Argentina.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...stiano_Ronaldo
                    Just 34 of his Goals are against the big Football-Nations of
                    - Latvia
                    - Luxembourg
                    - Armenia
                    - Cyprus
                    - Estonia
                    - Faroe Islands
                    - Saudi Arabia
                    - New Zealand
                    - Andorra
                    - Lithuania
                    Our own Ali Daei would have scored the same amount against these opponents.
                    Let´s not degrade the achievements of Ali Daei. He was and still is one of the Greatest of this sport.
                    Many do not remember, but in the Year 1997 he has received 3 votes to receive the Ballon d’Or. On that time, this has been a miracle for an Asian, especially an Iranian player.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      Solution is easy: IFF should arrange an all time honour match for the record holder Daie in which Daei is constantly served and scores a few more goals. I think he still has it in him to run a few yards as we saw him chasing the mugger in a recently vid on social media.
                      Better solution : daei should train and lose his belly and select him with TM for each of our friendlies. Each time we get a penalty, sub him in to take the PK

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                        Honestly, this comparison is false. Just look on the attached list.
                        It´s not that he scored just against Germany, Brazil and Argentina.
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...stiano_Ronaldo
                        Just 34 of his Goals are against the big Football-Nations of
                        - Latvia
                        - Luxembourg
                        - Armenia
                        - Cyprus
                        - Estonia
                        - Faroe Islands
                        - Saudi Arabia
                        - New Zealand
                        - Andorra
                        - Lithuania
                        Our own Ali Daei would have scored the same amount against these opponents.
                        Let´s not degrade the achievements of Ali Daei. He was and still is one of the Greatest of this sport.
                        Many do not remember, but in the Year 1997 he has received 3 votes to receive the Ballon d’Or. On that time, this has been a miracle for an Asian, especially an Iranian player.
                        Huh?

http://www.rsssf.com/miscellaneous/europa-poy97.html

Comment

This is for the European Footballer of the year.
                          I mean the World Footballer of that year. As far as I remember, he received votes from Iran, Kirgistan and another asian country.

I will try to find an evidence for this.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            Someone needs to Nancy Kerrigan him so that he doesn't break Daei's record.
                            jk.
                            yea man , wonder what Shane Stant is up to these days ...? dude must be hurting for quick cash even more nowadays ..?
                            that bachekooni's knees and ankle will be broken well prior to the greatest Record ever bestowed up on iranian football..!

Comment

Portugal vs France tomorrow. Should be a little harder for CR7 to score, relative to Andorra

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Portugal vs France tomorrow. Should be a little harder for CR7 to score, relative to Andorra
                                With the right Ngolo kante tackle, Daei might be safe for a while

Comment

Working...
                                X