Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    Well if there's anyone deserving of breaking that record it's CR. So don't get your blood pressure up, he probably will break it anyhow. Neither us nor Daei is getting any extra points for having that record anyways. It's just a fun fact.
    100% Agreed...He so much deserves it simply because he is hell of a scorer.. Let this sink in: He played 292 games for Real in La Liga and scored 311 (!!!) goals. As much as i like Daei but between the two lays at least 1 world!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      100% Agreed...He so much deserves it simply because he is hell of a scorer.. Let this sink in: He played 292 games for Real in La Liga and scored 311 (!!!) goals. As much as i like Daei but between the two lays at least 1 world!
      I could care less about Christiano Ronaldo's success in football or his legacy. For me Iran (and thus Iranian football) is the most important thing in the world. Imo no true Iranian football supporter would put Christiano Ronaldo (or others) above the success of Iran and Iranian footballers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        I could care less about Christiano Ronaldo's success in football or his legacy. For me Iran (and thus Iranian football) is the most important thing in the world. Imo no true Iranian football supporter would put Christiano Ronaldo (or others) above the success of Iran and Iranian footballers.
        hahaha what a stupid comment over a record that hasn't bought ish for you or the national team...and by the way no one has stolen anything, if he breaks it he has done rightfully and I respect that!

Comment

hahaha what a stupid comment over a record that hasn't bought ish for you or the national team...and by the way no one has stolen anything, if he breaks it he has done rightfully and I respect that!
          As i mentioned previously, Daei's record is good PR for Iranian football. Also, i could care less about who you support it was merely an observation from my part. Now run along and go support Christiano Ronaldo fanboy, as if Ronaldo's "record" will buy you anything.

And who said anything about stolen record? Other than the fact that fifa really wants Ronaldo to break Daei's record. Seems like you have trouble with reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
            Other than the fact that fifa really wants Ronaldo to break Daei's record. Seems like you have trouble with reading.
            Yes of course... it is always someone else...typical iranian victim mentality that has not allowed us to get anywhere!!! Take it like a man, respect your opponent, stand up and do it better next time!

Comment

Yes of course... it is always someone else...typical iranian victim mentality that has not allowed us to get anywhere!!! Take it like a man, respect your opponent, stand up and do it better next time!

Haha what do you know about the meaning of victim mentality? Even if your hero Christiano Ronaldo breaks Ali Daei's record it won't last long as Azmoun will take the record back to Iran. Then you'll be a sad little fanboy crying over Christiano losing the record. Just like how your sissyboy
              Ronaldo cries whenever he loses a game, true victim mentality your hero has there.

You can easily notice Ronaldo fanboys by their obnoxious behaviour, just like their diva Christiana who serves as their role model.

Comment

sepehr your so called patriotism is really backwards

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  It has nothing to do with FIFA. Six of the games are UEFA Nations League games scheduled be UEFA and all other European countries also play 6 games in that time frame. The other 2 are friendlies scheduled by the Portuguese FA.
                  Yes, but isn't it funny that FIFA is not postponing all the games till further notice because of the pandemic they way have done so with WCQ in AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                    sepehr your so called patriotism is really backwards
                    Galactika your so called globalist views are really ridiculous and fake.

I take a patriot over an "enlightened" globalist any day! What have universalists given mankind other than poisonous ideologies such as communism, neoliberalism, islamism/isis and other crap. Iran comes first as my man Donald Trump says about his America.

Can you believe these generation Z kids and their naive worldviews with their imagined genderless societies haha. You'll find out how the world really works when you grow up kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                      Yes, but isn't funny that FIFA is not postponing all the games till further notice because of the pandemic they way have done so with WCQ in AFC.
                      WCQs are a FIFA competition that FIFA governs. Nations League is a UEFA competition that UEFA governs.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

WCQs are a FIFA competition that FIFA governs. Nations League is a UEFA competition that UEFA governs.
                        Yes but FIFA could over rule UEFA if they wanted to for the safety of the people, as they claim.

Comment

Yes but FIFA could over rule UEFA if they wanted to for the safety of the people, as they claim.
                          Can they really?
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Can they really?
                            Of course. UEFA,AFC, etc all have to obey FIFA.

Comment

I guess now that Daei has the record Iran gets all the perks from FIFA and AFC, we get free passes, everybody knows about Iranian football and Daei, Iranian even fans get free drinks at the stadiums...

If 'FIFA' (and like KC has mentioned this has nothing to do with FIFA but UEFA) wanted CR to break Daei's record, they wouldn't have canceled the EC. Also Portugal friendlies have nothing to do with either FIFA or UEFA, Portugal makes it's own friendlies. Same reason why Iran never has a friendly and the Nation League is something that is planned for all European countries and not designed for CR to break Daei's record.

Also this has nothing to do with anybody being CR fanboy or wanting him to break this record. I could careless about Ronaldo's record, it's just common sense that he will break it one day as he's not going anywhere anytime soon and takes all the penalties.

If anything I hope Azmoun breaks Daei's record, however that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.

All I say is just relax, nobody knows about Daei's record anyways. At least this way he and Iranian football will be in the spotlight whenever CR really is close to the record. And if Cristiano doesn't break it because he breaks legs, even better.. but for now just stick with the fact that CR is going to break it and rightfully so.

Comment

Of course. UEFA,AFC, etc all have to obey FIFA.
                                Has this ever in the history of football happened? Even for AFC.

Comment

Working...
                                X