Who should the next TM captain be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should the next TM captain be?

I think now we will likely see Ehsan as the captain but after seeing how he couldn’t keep his cool like a captain should and argued with the ref in really ridiculous situations I personally wouldn’t want it to go to him.

When you give the captains arm band to someone it must go to someone who checks off every single box....who is a leader, role model/great example, experience, respect, etc. and for me with having been in two world cups now it’s Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The man is simply a flawless individual on and off the pitch.

So again to be clear, the question is who would you like to see be given the arm band?
    Morteza Pouraliganji
    0%
    Ehsan Hajsafi
    0%
    Karim Ansarifard
    0%
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    0%
    Other (explain)
    0%
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Karim really impressed me in the 3 WC games. His quick response after the game, saying that he is already thinking of the AC, is the type of mentality we need.

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

If not Ehsan, definitely Karim. Alireza isn’t ready to be a captain yet. He already plays under his level for TM. I’d rather not add more pressure onto him

Comment

Definitely Morteza.. Suprised no one except me picked him

Comment

Iranianarsenal11

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
              Ramin Rezaeian
              Aha! Grass Rolling player who is gonna make World Media to say more garbage against our entire Team.

Comment

Without a question it's Ehsan Hajsafi and that's who is should be. Karim as vice captain

Comment

The one who resembles the looks of the young Al Pacino.
                  Go figure...
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^
                    hehehe
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I think Ehsan Hajsafi because he has been in Team Melli a little over 10 years now. Reasons:

1) Ehsan has trained and played under head coaches Ali Daei, Afshin Ghotbi and Carlos Queiroz.

2) Ehsan has played alongside 7-8 different Team Melli capitans and should have an overall good knowledge on what works and doesn’t work being a leader of a team. And the capitan of a team is essentially the leader who people look up too and follow the coaches direct orders from (as the coach cannot he present on the pitch with his players).

3) Ehsan has proven to be a very versatile and dependable player. He can play as a left back, a left midfielder, left winger, a centre defensive midfielder.. Javad was a fantastic capitan for Iran but even he wasn’t moved around as much as Ehsan was and is when it comes to the team’s formation.

4) Last but not least, Ehsan has the right attitude. He has the right “akhlaagh”. For those of you who have been on PFDC since the old Sepahan days, you’ll remember the days Ehsan was praised by his coaches as someone who is mature for his age. Someone who has the capability to play high quality European football. He is not a dramatic athlete, not involved with “hashieh” nor complains. He has proven time after time that he is Team Melli capitan material.

After Hajsafi my vote goes to Ansarifard for the same reason. Karim keeps his head down, works his butt off, is a versatile player who doesn’t butch or moan. He plays for the TEAM and not for Karim. You gotta respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                        Karim really impressed me in the 3 WC games. His quick response after the game, saying that he is already thinking of the AC, is the type of mentality we need.
                        Amen to this.....shows a true winners mentality. He would be my second choice
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Regardless of who is going to be the captain, I think all Iranian players will benefit from a course on anger management. Some of the behaviors we saw in this world cup were embarrassing including the squirmish between Beira and Ezat in front of billions of eyes, Ramin embellishments and constant rush to referee and arguments ...

And I realize this issue has its roots in the akhound culture that destroying our youth.

Comment

ALIREZA BEIRANVAND!

It's been a long time I saw an iranian player that much self-confident.

Comment

I agree, Ehsan kept arguing and within minutes the referees got tired of his arguments, also a great captain would order his mates to leave the discussion to him and back off.
                              Baba enghad chooneh nazan, pick your battles wisely!

Comment

Working...
                              X