This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 More players retire from TM - Montazeri, Dejagah, Shojaei

All makes sense, thank you very much for all your efforts! TM owes you a whole lot, especially Captain Shojaei and Dejagah!

Mods, might make sense to combine Sardar, Gucci and this thread all in one.

Not Sardar’s. Those 4 are obvious and needed to retire. Sardar doesn’t fall in that category

Comment

Damm really? Any link?

Comment

Honestly a fit dejagah and shojaei could be useful for Asian cup. We don’t really have anyone who can distribute , and Shojaei would have less defensive duties than World Cup so less of a liability

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
          We don’t really have anyone who can distrubte
          Have you ever heard of Saman Ghoddos?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Have you ever heard of Saman Ghoddos?
            Yes I have. He is more of a forward type player and not pure midfielder like dejagah and Shojaei who have proven themselves for years as good distributors for team Melli. Maybe saman can do it, maybe not, bottom line is we haven’t tried it so we don’t know for certain. Show me the team Melli footage of saman lying deep and making good distribution. He is a great player but hasn’t done that so far and it’s a short time to integrate him into that role. Probably going with hajsafi- ezatolahi and one of Amiri or ebrahimi again

Comment

All these players need a testimonial match.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

These three + Gucci are all understandable. They are past their prime, have been struggling with injuries and would want to make way for younger players. They've done us a great service, lets make sure this thread focuses on them because all of them deserve huge praise for their achievements

Comment

I am 99.99999 percent sure that Sadar won't retire. It is kinda childish actually.

Comment

Khaste nabashan, thank you to all of them. They've served TM well!

Comment

All 3 have made heavy contributions and deserve praise for their efforts representing Iran.

My question is why not wait until Asian Cup?? We might have a young squad come Asian Cup

Comment

Originally posted by pandora View Post
                        I am 99.99999 percent sure that Sadar won't retire. It is kinda childish actually.
                        Will CQ welcome him back? Assuming CQ stays. I’m sure any Iranian manager would say yes easily

Comment

We all thank them for their efforts. Why not wait until after the Asian cup? They have a lot of experience and moral support to give the younger players, and could potentially play a game or two
                          Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

With Montazeri retiring, please call Seyed Jalal for Asian Cup so he can have a proper retirement as well

Comment

Thay are all retiring maybe because they know CQ will not be extending his contract
                              Thank you all for your service for TM

Comment

Working...
                              X