Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Missing Link

I am not talking about winning the World Cup
    But what are we missing in our team to be competitive with good footballing countries
    Do we have or will we have these Missing Links in time for next World Cup

I am hoping to get to the last eighth

We miss a good playmaker and good preparations and a professional management of IFF

Comment

Originally posted by Kasra. View Post
      We miss a good playmaker and good preparations and a professional management of IFF
      Enough said. And the ability to play the ball around without loosing it. They seem scared.

Comment

1. A Top Leader - How many felt that on the field our team needed someone like Ali Parvin, Sirous Ghayeghran, Ahmadreza Abedzadeh, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Javad Nekounam and Ashkan Dejagah?
        With respect to Masoud Shojaei, Ehsan Haji Safi, Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Omid Ebrahimi, I feel at the moment only Karim Ansarifard has the potential of a great leader on the field who can bring the team together.

2. Mature Behaviour -

a) On the field Ezatolahi and Beiranvand behaved very immature and embarrassed our team when the two almost fought! It was as bad as Rahman Rezaei slapping Ali Badavi in the face.

b) The announcement of retirement from Team Melli by Gucci and Sardar is also very immature. Our Team Melli needs them and majority of fans are very grateful to them for their dedication to Team Melli and their many goals that made all of us proud.

c) The way Ramin Rezaeian was rolling on the grass "Neymar Style" is very embarrassing for us. Such acts had made Chief Football Analyst in Australia saying disgusting act by some of Iranian players. Although the analyst went further and said a lot of nonsense such as Pouraliganji should have received a Yellow card in the scene where Ronaldo got carded or before Ronaldo taking the penalty Beiranvand should have received a card for his quick move during the penalty kick! (absolute garbage comments by the analyst since that save was purely World class), actually the analyst was one of the footballers who faced Team Melli in 1997 and can understand he still has a grudge against our team and feels very envious towards what our team has achieved.

3. Excellent distributor - Our team surely missed someone like Dejagah, Nekounam or Ando who were really good at distributing the ball around the field.

4. Great corner kick taker or crosser - Mahdavikia and Zarincheh were really good. We needed someone as good as them.

5. Top finisher - Well we had Daei in the past. Now we had 3 top finishers Sardar, Taremi and Gucci. The first two this World Cup did not go well for them but I am very disappointed that CQ did not bring Gucci as a super-sub in all 3 games!!!

6. Friends at the top or behind the scenes - How many times we have calls going against our team? How many times refs + matchfixers + media + AFC + FIFA + cunny players from opposing teams unite against us to eliminate our Team from tournaments! Good examples are 1992 Asia Cup vs Japan, 1993 WCQ vs Iraq, 2001 WCQ against Bahrain, 2004 Asia Cup semi vs China, 2015 Asia Cup Quarter final vs Iraq and 2018 World Cup matches with Spain and Portugal.
        Last edited by Rooyintan; 06-28-2018, 04:32 AM. Reason: spelling and formatting

Comment

Passing & Shooting games.
          iranian players don't have good passing and Shooting skills and because of that often play unattractive games.

Comment

The missing links name is Saman Ghoddos.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

missing link is proper training fields, missing link is correct and professional facilities at young age

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                Passing & Shooting games.
                iranian players don't have good passing and Shooting skills and because of that often play unattractive games.
                agree and add to it Dribbling. We have not seen anyone like Ali Karimi for a long time. We have not seen shooters like Ghilich and Bagheri for decades. I was once upon time good in shooting and passing but not dribbling due to one foot being run over by a car in high school. I can teach the players how to pass and how to kick. The goal keepers would run away when I took shots. One day in California in a park many had gathered. Some asked if I was Brazilian and Italian former national team player. But how did i do that? Practice practice. These players need to have no holiday and only shoot and pass.

When I read the title I thought the thread was about the missing 20 million that some Iranian football coache's wafe was holding and CQ and complaints about it. Was the money recovered or the lady and her husband still involved in sports. One thing Bronko should not do is supporting the man and his wife.

Comment

Working...
                X