Team Melli equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Melli equipment

What Nike did to us was an absolute disgrace!

Adidas were also the opportunist rats who behaved as if they are doing us a favour for the "love of the sport", whilst selling us their plain products and depriving our fans from buy their original NT Jersey.

Honestly, I would prefer Team Melli to wear Daei, Merooj or any Iranian brand regardless of the quality, unless a famous/quality brand is willing to sponsor us!

We deserve the international recognition and respect for our boys who showed they are no less than the top class teams.

I don't buy any bullshit sanction excuse. Sports should have nothing to do with the dirty politics.

Shame on FIFA if they let this injustice carry on!
    Continue to buy Adidas at reduced price
    0%
    Sign a new sposnsored agreement with Adidas or another top quality brand
    0%
    Sign a contract with Iranian provider
    0%
    Other, please explain
    0%

Originally posted by GolfePersique
    What Nike did to us was an absolute disgrace!

Adidas were also the opportunist rats who behaved as if they are doing us a favour for the "love of the sport", whilst selling us their plain products and depriving our fans from buy their original NT Jersey.

Honestly, I would prefer Team Melli to wear Daei, Merooj or any Iranian brand regardless of the quality, unless a famous/quality brand is willing to sponsor us!

We deserve the international recognition and respect for our boys who showed they are no less than the top class teams.

I don't buy any bullshit sanction excuse. Sports should have nothing to do with the dirty politics.

Shame on FIFA if they let this injustice carry on!
    We will probably not see Merooj, they are actually an Iranian company but they are based out of California. Unless they closed their US operations, I don't think they will be able to get away from the US State Department.

Comment

I have to incline to agree with this. When I was younger I was not happy with brands such as Daei or Merooj for obvious reasons.
      But FUCK the world. There was just so much bias and ignorance against us. We were the least covered team, and when fifa did some kind of coverage it was photos of our fans and players crying!!
      We will take care of our own, and I hope just like our suit providers Hacoupian, Daei Merooj or other home grown companies can provide a quality product.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
        I have to incline to agree with this. When I was younger I was not happy with brands such as Daei or Merooj for obvious reasons.
        But FUCK the world. There was just so much bias and ignorance against us. We were the least covered team, and when fifa did some kind of coverage it was photos of our fans and players crying!!
        We will take care of our own, and I hope just like our suit providers Hacoupian, Daei Merooj or other home grown companies can provide a quality product.
        That was so painful!

In the last two matches the stadiums were full of Iranians like Azadi and all you could hear was Iran Chants, but they never showed a proper caption of Iranian support magnitude!

We have no other friends than ourselves.

Comment

I'm sure if (khoda nakone) we get an Iranian coach at some time, he/IFF will go with an Iranian brand.

Comment

Iranian brand please.
            Not a foreign one that can't or won't provide their best. Or even worse, a foreign brand that hands us counterfeits.

Comment

Either we sign a new RESPECTABLE contract with one of the big brands (Adidas or Puma) or sign a contract with an Iranian or mid-level brand (Merooj, Joma, Uhlsport.. etc.)

Comment

Iranian brands are just as bad. They provide crappy quality kits that hinder the players performance and they also charge IFF. It has to be a foreign brand, however a real sponsorship!

Comment

I want Macron. They'll provide quality and a unique design. I'm also pretty sure they don't really do business in the US.

Comment

UHL SPORT ROUND 2

Comment

Uhlsport or Puma

Comment

I prefer ANYTHING to an Iranian brand. They have the weirdest fits I have ever seen and also the quality is not as good as even smaller European brands like Joma, Jako, Lotto, etc.

My dream would be Puma again.... I loved the quality of the kits they provided us with. Not to mention we had easy access to everything....
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                        X