No announcement yet.

CQ just destroyed branko (porfossor poison) on live TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumors from Tehran that CQ will announce his reisignation in a few hours.
    United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
      Rumors from Tehran that CQ will announce his reisignation in a few hours.
      What? They just said he signed a 6 month contract.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
        Just in case I wasn't clear, BranGOH is a jealous loser and the biggest enemy of Team Melli at the moment. Those who can't come to terms with the fact that their fellow club fans have spent the past two years attacking the national team and openly wishing for it to lose, need to ask BranGOH to knock off the constant provocation, instead of playing Miss Manners online. #BranGOH
        Honestly, I am at the point where I will be cheering the Qatari team vs. Persepolis in the Asian Champions League. They are the newest Iranian club on my sh*tlist and join Teraktor Sazi.

Comment

CQ settled his scores with Branko as he should have.
          Damesh garm.
          Oh and btw as a Perspolisi, with transfer market ban for us going on till end of the year
          We have no chance to beat the Qatari or Saudi teams this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            What? They just said he signed a 6 month contract.
            So far it’s only rumors
            United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
              So far it’s only rumors
              Don't listen to them. CQ is just gearing up. Mage maghze khar khorde ke gharardad bebande bad do rooz bad faskh kone?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Honestly, I am at the point where I will be cheering the Qatari team vs. Persepolis in the Asian Champions League. They are the newest Iranian club on my sh*tlist and join Teraktor Sazi.
                Same here. I never thought I'd see this much treason and vatan forooshi from supposed "Iranians". To wish for your country to be humiliated because you have a man-crush on some 3rd rate Croat is downright insane. They literally act like they're a bunch of orphans and BranGOH is their adopted father! They don't have a normal fan base; it's more like a cult.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                  Same here. I never thought I'd see this much treason and vatan forooshi from supposed "Iranians". To wish for your country to be humiliated because you have a man-crush on some 3rd rate Croat is downright insane. They literally act like they're a bunch of orphans and BranGOH is their adopted father! They don't have a normal fan base; it's more like a cult.
                  I agree. I never cared for the Esteghlal-Persepolis rivalry, but I am 100% Blue now when it comes to these two.

Even Farhad Majidi stuck up for Carlos Queiroz and team.

Persepolis FC is in the Traktor Sazi level for me. Didn't care either for Teraktor when they played in the ACL.

Comment

The Iranian movie lottery depicts some dark side of lives of some poor girls who were taken to arab countries and abused. Before you guys start cheering for Qatar team see the movie LOTTERY please. the dispute or disagreement between two coaches will go away and what remains is our mihan. no need to insult anyone and no need to dislike a team because of their coach. zesht ast tarafdari teame taazi az saudi gerefteh taa qatar. you have no religion, fine. At least follow goftare nik pendaare nik.
                    Majidi not just stuck up. he had a fat king's picture on his belly under jersey. anyway 20 years later you guys will realize how silly the whole episode was and by that time the two coaches will be walking with crutches.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                      The Iranian movie lottery depicts some dark side of lives of some poor girls who were taken to arab countries and abused. Before you guys start cheering for Qatar team see the movie LOTTERY please. the dispute or disagreement between two coaches will go away and what remains is our mihan. no need to insult anyone and no need to dislike a team because of their coach. zesht ast tarafdari teame taazi az saudi gerefteh taa qatar. you have no religion, fine. At least follow goftare nik pendaare nik.
                      Majidi not just stuck up. he had a fat king's picture on his belly under jersey. anyway 20 years later you guys will realize how silly the whole episode was and by that time the two coaches will be walking with crutches.
                      What is the movie called? Lottery is about an Iranian couple winning American lottery lol

And please - blame the IRGC/IR who are involved in the trafficking.

Comment

Perspolis fans in Iran don't care about our "mihan". They spent the past two years making that very clear. If you love your "mihan" so much you should hate the Croat charlatan who has done everything in his power to sabotage its national team and rob your people from one of their few sources of joy and pride. Then again maybe I should just smoke a joint and write barely coherent essays in broken English about movies and "fat king bellies".

Comment

Complete lack of class by CQ to do that interview live right before his
                          team left Russia.

I fail to see how this interview will serve the interests of TM or the
                          players. It can only hurt the team, it's players and CQ himself.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                            Complete lack of class by CQ to do that interview live right before his
                            team left Russia.

I fail to see how this interview will serve the interests of TM or the
                            players. It can only hurt the team, it's players and CQ himself.
                            Give over. CQ knows what his doing. And is and has been in total control of the situation!
                            Well I been away for a while!!!
                            https://Beelits.com

Comment

Well like or not CQ has released his Oghdeh and anger toward Branko in a major way
                              To pay him back for all the damage he caused to TM’s preparation.
                              And he has Taj’s full support and backing on his attack on Branko.

Comment

Carlos is 110% wrong on Branko forcing Taremi out of Persepolis. Taremi wanted out first year, second year and finally got out this year. He went to Turkey and signed and then cried and came back. the same guys who were shitting on Taremi then are defending Carlos on this subject. how the fuck did Branko force him out? Even Karim Bagheri said many of the perspolis former players spoke with Taremi about staying with the team this year. he refused.

Branko Not wanting Ramin who constantly started fights and side issue is an Insult to TM, but dropping Jalal Hosseini who helped us get to this world cup for a player who hasn't played a minute of meaningful football in two fucking years is "Looking forward", per Carlos Qeiroz. How do you say Hypocrisy in Portuguese?

we finally get a top class coach, and our luck he has to be Mamad Mayelee of Portugal.

Comment

Working...
                                X