Carlos on FB under attack from Potugese Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos on FB under attack from Potugese Fans

Carlos is heavily under attack on his facebook page from those Portuguese fans calling him traitor, belittling him etc. We need to counter-attack. And beat them there too.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

He is Iranian now
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

he is kind of a traitor

i dont blame them
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
        he is kind of a traitor

i dont blame them
        explain why that is? he gave them CR7, won them 2 youth world cups and coached their senior team. Douchebags.

I did think it was strange that he was chatting with Moutinho before he was subbed in - wonder what he was saying?

Comment

Nothing to do with being a traitor, he was bashed by the Portuguese people after WC 2010, and in fact he was just advocating for justice and equality! It's like seeing how your own kids grow up for 8 years and being disadvantaged by some corrupt decisions.. How would you feel? He loves the boys and they all love him! He's truly a gentleman, nevertheless it's a big thing to speak against your own country even if you're right! I love him so much for fighting for his boys and our country! If we only had guys like him in other social and political areas nobody would even dream to disadvantage us... So proud of him and our boys! THANK YOU MR. QUEIROZ AND BACHEHA FOR EVERYTHING! 💚⚪❤️
          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

This has nothing to do with the past... it's just about his post match conference because Ronaldo may get a suspension because of what he said.

That's what made what he did that much more professional and dear to us, because he went directly against his country.

I thought that was the epitome of professionalism TBH and very ballsy... RESPECT.

Comment

He is a man of integrity. He spoke the truth in the post-match news conference even if it meant it went against his own country.

He will go down as one the most beloved foreign sports figures in Iran's history and rightly so.

Give him a new contract and build that damn statue in his honor.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                he is kind of a traitor

i dont blame them
                You know so little about professionalism, if that is your mentality!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  He is Iranian now

Comment

CQ said it loud and clear: football is about winning. simple. he doesn't care who is playing against him. He would do his best to defeat anyone against him. He is a great coach. He turned a messy undisciplined team into the most disciplined and highly organised team in this world cup. This was admitted by all his critics. God only knows how we would have qualified to the next round had he had that one extra month prep time with TM. He is hated and insulted by some Portuguese fans because they also expected him to cheat on Iran and field a pathetic team so their little overrated man score another hat-trick.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X