Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This team needs to take it to the next level now, the most united TM ever....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team needs to take it to the next level now, the most united TM ever....

I am extremely proud of our boys, i have talked with few people from other countries, and all said your boys played with lots of passion and heart. This team has the potential to be much better than Asian level of football, they can upset any team in the world, i mean anyone. Now the next step should be building attack from the midfielder and make actually the play from that area instead of direct long balls on counters. We were one of poorest teams in this department. Not many good passes but very very solid on defense and counters. This team has huge potential in offense and i really really hope Carlos Queiroz work on this, at least during Asian competition to make them ready for world class teams. Now i am sure more and more of big countries willing to play with us.
    I can't be more proud of our national team after 30 years of following our football match by match. The most united, the most passionate TM.
    Dame Hamashon Garm,
    Dame PFDC o Shoma ha ham garm.
    Bacheha Motshakerim.

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I am extremely proud of our boys, i have talked with few people from other countries, and all said your boys played with lots of passion and heart. This team has the potential to be much better than Asian level of football, they can upset any team in the world, i mean anyone. Now the next step should be building attack from the midfielder and make actually the play from that area instead of direct long balls on counters. We were one of poorest teams in this department. Not many good passes but very very solid on defense and counters. This team has huge potential in offense and i really really hope Carlos Queiroz work on this, at least during Asian competition to make them ready for world class teams. Now i am sure more and more of big countries willing to play with us.
    I can't be more proud of our national team after 30 years of following our football match by match. The most united, the most passionate TM.
    Dame Hamashon Garm,
    Dame PFDC o Shoma ha ham garm.
    Bacheha Motshakerim.

I agree, I'll be ok with this WC loss if they win the Asian Cup! That will make up for it and cure some pains for us Iranians. Too many heartbreaks for us in past 40 years with our football. Its time to win the Asian cup! Fans really need it and this team is capable of doing that....

Comment

Originally posted by iraniiii View Post
      I agree, I'll be ok with this WC loss if they win the Asian Cup! That will make up for it and cure some pains for us Iranians. Too many heartbreaks for us in past 40 years with our football. Its time to win the Asian cup! Fans really need it and this team is capable of doing that....
      But topping this group though, and playing Russia next round... ey ageh mishod.

Comment

Working...
      X