No announcement yet.

Carlos Quiroez post match press conference,(VIDEO) defends Iran like an Iranian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Quiroez post match press conference,(VIDEO) defends Iran like an Iranian

Hats off to this man for telling the truth even though he knows he will be hated in his own country

http://tamasha.com/v/7ek2y

SOUND ONLY

obrigado senor Quieroz
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Originally posted by val View Post
    obrigado Sr Quieroz
    I can't believe you're still up bro, go get some sleep man.
    Last edited by Bi-honar; 06-26-2018, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      I can't believe you're still up bro, go get some sleep man.
      trying to get adjusted to Spanish local time for next year loooool

I was just going to send you the link to watch , glad you are here yourself bro

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
        trying to get adjusted to Spanish local time for next year loooool

I was just going to send you the link to watch , glad you are here yourself bro
        LOL. He's right of course about everything he says and these are issues that a lot of people are bringing up but good for him for standing up to FIFA like this.

This is not good for his career but he not only stood up for Iran but against his own country. Damesh garm.

There's no doubt that the Ronaldo elbow should have been a red card and there was at least another penalty for Iran, although the penalty we got was very questionable (as was the other one they gave to Portugal).

Comment

I have never seen even an Iranian who loves TM like him. He is the real deal and we still complain. I wish he stays on for many more years.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            I have never seen even an Iranian who loves TM like him. He is the real deal and we still complain. I wish he stays on for many more years.
            Are you back Kamran jaan? I hope you had a GREAT time... it must have been nice seeing Iran's best WC performance ever.

Comment

Hope you took pictures and are going to give us full report of the journey

Regards

Comment

Give CQ that lifetime contract!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Are you back Kamran jaan? I hope you had a GREAT time... it must have been nice seeing Iran's best WC performance ever.
                  No, I am still in Russia, will fly to Moscow tonight. I will try to post photos when I am back in LA in 10 days.

Russia has been n amazing with so many high and low experiences/feelings and above all, my son is a die-hard Iran fan now . Something I could not influence him to do in US for a few years but now he is totally onboard. :-)

Everyone I see here is praising Iran and I mean everyone from any country I talked to. They say Iran is a mature and very smart team and they all remember us against Argentina last time that were unlucky not to win.

My son was so proud to hear that TM is so great from many Colombians, Germans, Mexicans, Russians and etc that Iran is a good team and should be respected but I also saw some Asians supporting Morocco, Spain and Portugal against us even though our fans were so great that everyone took pictures with and never a fight or anything and our team was very good.. we showed a lot of culture tbh but I have some funny stories which I will post later.. so we are happy just to be here and have this opportunity of a lifetime.
                  Last edited by webmaster; 06-26-2018, 03:40 AM.
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

No, I am still in Russia, will fly to Moscow tonight. I will try to post photos when I am back to LA in 10 days.

Russia has been n amazing with so many high and low experiences/feelings and above all, my son is a die-hard Iran fan now . Something I could not do in US for a few years but now he is totally onboard. :-)

Everyone I see here is praising Iran and I mean everyone from any country I talked to. They say Iran is a mature and very smart team and they all remember us against Argentina last time that were unlucky not to win.

My son was so proud to hear that TM is so great from many Colombians, Germans, Mexicans, Russians and etc that Iran is a good team and should be respected but I also saw some Asians supporting Morocco, Spain and Portugal against us even though our fans were so great that everyone took pictures with and never a fight or anything and our team was very good.. we showed a lot of culture tbh but I have some funny stories which I will post later.. so we are happy just to be here and have this opportunity of a lifetime.
                    Best wishes and good luck for the remaining days in Russia hope you have more fun a more good memories

Cheers

Comment

No, I am still in Russia, will fly to Moscow tonight. I will try to post photos when I am back in LA in 10 days.

Russia has been n amazing with so many high and low experiences/feelings and above all, my son is a die-hard Iran fan now . Something I could not influence him to do in US for a few years but now he is totally onboard. :-)

Thanks for quick report brother and really looking forward to the pictures and the stories - extended version.

I really wish I hadn't sold my tickets, met y'all and been a part of WC history.

Have a safe journey back amigo.

Comment

This made me cry . When he said : do you know what sacrifices those Iranian fans made just to be here in these sold out games ??
                        He is fighting for the honor of the game .... and his players ...
                        I have so much respect for this man.
                        WARRIOR

Comment

This man has many legendary press conferences in his 7 years in TM but for me this one beats them all. The way he stood up for his team and the pure passion you can see in him is incredible. He was as heart broken and frustrated as anyone and let the world know what he thought! Damesh garm
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                          X