Markar Aghajanyan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markar Aghajanyan

I don’t remember when he joined CQ staff but he has been there as long as I remember
    He has been to every practice every game for eight years
    It is long enough to learn from the master how to organize and manage the team

Does he deserve a chance to run the show if and when CQ leaves
    I hope to give him a shot

I think he deserves it

Your opinions

Not sure about running the show but it would be nice to see him more of an IFF advisory role. We need more people like CQ within the Federation itself.

Comment

Yes he should always be beside the Team!

Comment

Markar gives a calming presence so I hope he is there for the future...

Comment

Markar Aghajanyan

For as long as IR rules Iran Markar (a christian) will not be Iran’s head coach or have a high position at IFF

I always admired his presence along side the players and carlos, having an Iranian coach on the bench brings a great balance to the team

He was also a fantastic player back in the day
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Markar is an asset to TM and a great fit for his current role as an assistant.....not as a head coach. We need someone with a big presence like CQ who can put pressure on IFF in hopes of getting things done when they need to. Markar just won’t cut it in that department
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is only good as an assistant.

Comment

مارکار آقاجانیان سرمربی سپیدرود رشت شد

مارکار آقاجانیان که پیش از این به عنوان کمک مربی تیم ملی به فعالیت می پرداخت پس از توافق با مسئولان تیم سپیدرود رشت امروز قرارداد خود را با این تیم منعقد کرد.

Good Luck to him at Sepidrood .

SR last coach Ali Karimi.

As it stands he will fight for relegation with Esteghlal Khuzestan, Naft Abadan , GF & MIS

Last edited by St_Mark; 06-30-2018, 01:31 AM.

Comment

He has been there with CQ in TM for 6 years

Comment

False information again

Comment

Tasnim News :

Aghajanian turned down the sepidrood job.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        مارکار آقاجانیان سرمربی سپیدرود رشت شد

مارکار آقاجانیان که پیش از این به عنوان کمک مربی تیم ملی به فعالیت می پرداخت پس از توافق با مسئولان تیم سپیدرود رشت امروز قرارداد خود را با این تیم منعقد کرد.

Good Luck to him at Sepidrood .

SR last coach Ali Karimi.

As it stands he will fight for relegation with Esteghlal Khuzestan, Naft Abadan , GF & MIS

Hi there, how are you? I have a technical question to ask since you are in charge of all the knowledge of our u17 and our u19 teams.
                        I am a type of a football fan who prefers Iran to play an attacking football in all levels in general.
                        But in the last few years, Abbas Chamanian and Amir Peyrovani have copied the exact defensive systems as CQ implements in his senior squad.
                        They both succeeded in guiding our both teams in the world youth champion tournaments but Peyrovani had little success compered to Chamanians major acomplishment.
                        So my question is do you think perhaps the time has come to slowly transform our style of play from defense to offense or we should just stick to the current tide defensive style for our youth teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
                          Hi there, how are you? I have a technical question to ask since you are in charge of all the knowledge of our u17 and our u19 teams.
                          I am a type of a football fan who prefers Iran to play an attacking football in all levels in general.
                          But in the last few years, Abbas Chamanian and Amir Peyrovani have copied the exact defensive systems as CQ implements in his senior squad.
                          They both succeeded in guiding our both teams in the world youth champion tournaments but Peyrovani had little success compered to Chamanians major acomplishment.
                          So my question is do you think perhaps the time has come to slowly transform our style of play from defense to offense or we should just stick to the current tide defensive style for our youth teams?
                          Dear Thanks for kind words.

eyrovani is not a good coach and he was imitating CQ, copied in his mind TM defensive tactics but he did not have knowledge and expertise of systems the way CQ has. CQ has mastery over his defensive system while Peyrovani is immature.

Peyrovani took the helm of a U23 team this year but his team did not advance from his group. With U19 his system was a disaster. His game versus Japan was humiliating ( 9 men defense) and against Saudi in a playoff when the offense was required Iran conceded 6 goals. He does not know any better.

Chamanian with U16 did well not always defensive but when U16-17 resorted to the defense they were not at their best. Chamanian offensive game was good and that has something to do with the quality of players he had ( Delfi, Sayadmanesh, Ghaderi, Karimi as forward , Ghobeishavi Hosseinzadeh, sharifi as MD)) and confidence he had with his squad. U17 played an offensive game versus Mexico, France, Germany.

At the moment we do not have U19 team or coach but Chamanian is Our U16 coach, He does not play defensive games intentionally but when opponents impose on him. Unfortunately this year there is no Delfi or Sayadmanesh for him, Hajizadeh, Doostali and Rezai are very good but small size players younger than the rest ( 14-!5) and despite their talent won't be able to dominate their older opponents. Chamanian will not resort to defensive tactics for September games.

U23 ( actually is U21) with Zlatco is a new team, a mix of U20 + U17 players. They have not played any game to judge. But Zlatco will do a mistake if he relies on his defenders. Aghasi, Gholami are not strong CD players and not the type to build a defensive system around them. Zlatco did not play purely defensive games with Sepahan.

It's desirable if youth teams (U23-U16) coordinate with the National coach and adopt a similar system but it's not a good idea if that system is purely defensive the way often TM play against strong opponent unless has no choice. I blame most of the problem on Iranian clubs and IFF technical committee for the way we afraid or reluctant to play offensive and attractive games.

I don't see any change for foreseeable future.

--------------------------------------------------------
                          BTW. Markar denied he has accepted Coaching Job
                          Last edited by St_Mark; 06-30-2018, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Dear Thanks for kind words.
                            eyrovani is not a good coach and he was imitating CQ, copied in his mind TM defensive tactics but he did not have knowledge and expertise of systems the way CQ has. CQ has mastery over his defensive system while Peyrovani is immature.
                            Peyrovani took the helm of a U23 team this year but his team did not advance from his group. With U19 his system was a disaster. His game versus Japan was humiliating ( 9 men defense) and against Saudi in a playoff when the offense was required Iran conceded 6 goals. He does not know any better.
                            Chamanian with U16 did well not always defensive but when U16-17 resorted to the defense they were not at their best. Chamanian offensive game was good and that has something to do with the quality of players he had ( Delfi, Sayadmanesh, Ghaderi, Karimi as forward , Ghobeishavi Hosseinzadeh, sharifi as MD)) and confidence he had with his squad. U17 played an offensive game versus Mexico, France, Germany.
                            At the moment we do not have U19 team or coach but Chamanian is Our U16 coach, He does not play defensive games intentionally but when opponents impose on him. Unfortunately this year there is no Delfi or Sayadmanesh for him, Hajizadeh, Doostali and Rezai are very good but small size players younger than the rest ( 14-!5) and despite their talent won't be able to dominate their older opponents. Chamanian will not resort to defensive tactics for September games.
                            U23 ( actually is U21) with Zlatco is a new team, a mix of U20 + U17 players. They have not played any game to judge. But Zlatco will do a mistake if he relies on his defenders. Aghasi, Gholami are not strong CD players and not the type to build a defensive system around them. Zlatco did not play purely defensive games with Sepahan.
                            It's desirable if youth teams (U23-U16) coordinate with the National coach and adopt a similar system but it's not a good idea if that system is purely defensive the way often TM play against strong opponent unless has no choice. I blame most of the problem on Iranian clubs and IFF technical committee for the way we afraid or reluctant to play offensive and attractive games.
                            I don't see any change for foreseeable future.
                            --------------------------------------------------------
                            BTW. Markar denied he has accepted Coaching Job
                            Thanks mate, appreciate it.
                            I completely agree about peyrovani. I remember during the first round of the u19 world cup and against both Portugal and Zambia I think it was that we scored first and could not hold on to our leads and ended up losing and getting eliminated because Peyrovani was totally clueless of how to manage the game.
                            The thing about Chamanian is that he showed up out of no where and he delivered big time. One of the few good moves of Ali Kafashian.
                            Unfortunately, the elimination of the u19 in the primary round was a big blow to our progress.
                            From my limited knowledge, I think both Delfi and Reza Shekari have good talents and have the potential to turn into something special, mainly Shekari who I think is very gifted.
                            One last question; what happened to that u17 player who scored that beautiful goal against Argentina in 2013 u17 world cup?

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                              For as long as IR rules Iran Markar (a christian) will not be Iran’s head coach or have a high position at IFF

I always admired his presence along side the players and carlos, having an Iranian coach on the bench brings a great balance to the team

He was also a fantastic player back in the day
                              agha che rabti dare? we had a christian captain, did you forget?
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                              X