This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last chance Mr Queiros

Mr. Queiros. Keep your defensive mindset even though it hasnt worked out for 2 WC now. But yeah yeah I understand, that is currenltly the SMARTEST strategy, so I agree.
    HOWEVER, with BIG LETTERS. If you start sardar over saman, and dont start jahanbakhsh or keep him on the bench for more than a halftime and start that ansarifard. Then i strongly believe you got payed by IR to sabotage this WC.
    As i said.. you your thing in defence... BUT if you dont see your wrongs futher up on the pitch then I hope this is your last WC with iran.
    FORZA IRAN TOMORROW !!!!!

Shut up.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Go away!

Comment

I can confirm that you are Anti Iranian. Look at some of your comments in the past ! Mods ban this guy. Also track his IP

So far you talked from your back side ! you said "iran will not win a single game "

Please, I know how unrealistic optimistic iranians can be.. just an advice.. dont expect to much..
        Iran will not win a single game..0 pts
        and we will lose 5-0 4-0 and dont even THINK to...
        Another one
        Ok. Really? Tell us how we will win over monacco? 10-0?
        Lmao stupud iranians. Just look at our world cup performance, do we even deserve to be in fifa 15? We didnt even deserve to be in the WC.
        Yeah, we almost drew argentina, hala ta 100 sale dige begim. We was the worst team in WC2014, period!
        wow. the bus will be the ferry, and then it will be a train parked. Yes lets have faith in our 10-0-0 tacticts
        Stop following our football matches If you cant shut your mouth with BS.

Comment

I like Ghormeh Sabzi.

Comment

First ever clean sheet, second ever win, two World Cups in a row, matching or almost beating Argentina and Spain, and almost as many points in 2 tournaments (with 1 game to go) than Iran have had in their entire history.

How old are you?...

Comment

Actually, I think this is the last chance for you.. before you get banned

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyOscy View Post
                First ever clean sheet, second ever draw, two World Cups in a row, matching or almost beating Argentina and Spain, and almost as many points in 2 tournaments (with 1 game to go) than Iran have had in their entire history.
                How old are you?...
                Exactly. Not to mention in the last two years we've beaten Chile, Russia. Teams we can keep up with today.

Comment

I suggest everyone start posting dancing gifs. I'll get it started.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What a garbage thread

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                        What a garbage thread

Comment

I hope this is the last post you make!

Comment

This thread is highly incorset.

(Am I allowed to say that? Do I have to pay copyright royalties to KC now?)

Comment

Originally posted by igotloveforiran View Post
                              Mr. Queiros. Keep your defensive mindset even though it hasnt worked out for 2 WC now. But yeah yeah I understand, that is currenltly the SMARTEST strategy, so I agree.
                              HOWEVER, with BIG LETTERS. If you start sardar over saman, and dont start jahanbakhsh or keep him on the bench for more than a halftime and start that ansarifard. Then i strongly believe you got payed by IR to sabotage this WC.
                              As i said.
                              . you your thing in defence... BUT if you dont see your wrongs futher up on the pitch then I hope this is your last WC with iran.
                              FORZA IRAN TOMORROW !!!!!
                              I bet if they started a poll on the dumbest PFDC poster ever....... you would not disappoint.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X