Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have over and over been the team of the second halves. We typically play better in the second half, especially when we need a goal. Expect a more attacking football from Iran in the last 30 minutes of the match. Both Portugal and Spain are one of the best teams this WC. Morocco also hands down the best African team of the World Cup.

We sure have been in group of death!

Comment

Askan is warming up during halftime

Comment

Ehsan

Ok they will prove you around you will see.

😜 you meant wrong right 🤪

Comment

Azmoun, I know you're tired, but you have to RUN when we have the ball.

JB, great effort runs.

Bierivand, you're doing well, keep it up. No goalie could have stopped that goal.

Overall, keep up with the communication, though hard to do with our die-hard fans making so much noise.

We've held off Ronaldo quite well...let's keep it up and make some more runs in the second half

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
            Iran is a highly overrated team. We are not best in Asia. We are behind Australia and Japan. I cringe when people claim we are the best.
            Are attacking abysmal. We aren't that great of a team.
            Shouldn't be too sad about this results. This is the best Iran can do.
            Also please prove me around in the 2nd half
            It would be interesting to see us head to head vs either team. I still favor TM in either match on a neutral field

Comment

Iran is a highly overrated team. We are not best in Asia. We are behind Australia and Japan. I cringe when people claim we are the best.
              Are attacking abysmal. We aren't that great of a team.
              Also please prove me wrong in the 2nd half
              Go enjoy your doodool kabab.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We need only 1:1 and hoping on Morocco

Comment

Waiting for that moment of magic?

2 fresh pair of legs essential from this hard-working but slowly tiring Iran team.

Call me on Iran, you can do it 💖
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Our football is simply not world class. Look at how efficient Portugal is, they literally turned a half chance into a goal. Meanwhile we can't even get a shot on net.

Comment

Hajsafi has been a disaster on the left side. Everything else has been going fine.

I don't understand why our LB for the last 3 years did not start. I respect and appreciate everything these guys have done, but Carlos just got a little too cheeky with Hajsafi.

Comment

Our attacking is abysmal. We aren't that great of a team.
                        Also please prove me wrong in the 2nd half
                        Here come the negative remark when we are down we played good first half the goal was feat let's face it we can stilll do well second half we need to min get a draw

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Askan is warming up during halftime
                          So was samaan massoud milad

Comment

Azmoun needs to do something this world cup. Amiri had the ball on the flanks and needed support and Azmoun was just taking a stroll in the park instead of moving for him. Just not good enough.
                            Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

To be fair tho

Australia and especially Japan have shown much better attacking football than I was expecting

Comment

Our best chance was that shot that Amiri sent out by miles. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X