Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Header was too soft by Ezatolahi and right into the hands of keeper

Comment

Ronaldo is invisible lol

Comment

Beiranvand with a good exit and nice grab. Hopefully that will give him some confidence.

Comment

Hajsafi has been fantastic and solid so far. Ezzy playing well too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amiri with a pass on the break to Taremi who gives the ball away. He has multiple giveaways in this game.

Comment

What did Azmoun think Amiri could do by himself? He didn’t even ATTEMPT a run!

Comment

Another shot on goal by Ronaldo but this was again right into the hands of Beiranvand. No real danger created by either team thus far

Comment

We slowly but surely gaining some possession

Comment

Too much hustling by Iranian players that is accomplishing mostly nothing. If I was not an Iranian fan I would say this would have been a boring game.

Portugal is more than happy with how this game is going thus far

Comment

Goal for Portugal

Comment

Beautiful shot by Quaresma the 34 year old. Portugal 1 and Iran 0

Shot was taken from outside the box and Beiranvand could not do anything about it

Comment

10 seconds they lost their concentration just 10 bloody seconds
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

fvck...

Comment

Nobody defend him!!

Comment

we fucked arent we

Comment

Working...
                                X