Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Lol so Gucci will never play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    we have 3 subs, it aint over yet for him!

Comment

Tonight we will win and top our group. I can feel it in my bones

Iran Chikarsh Mikona
      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        BigSoccer is actually predominantly infested with Trolls and super biased members of all countries around the world. One of the worst forums I have ever been to. I stopped visiting and posting 10 years ago. Why are you guys wasting your time reading and exchanging comments with those people?

Iranians in that website aren’t much better waiter. Well not all do them, but a good portion of them play along and write comments of that level!

To be honest if Portuguese fans did the same to our team you guys would be calling for FIFA to cancel the game and give a loss to Portugal.

Comment

I wonder if Ghoddos will come in before the 87’ minute. We need him desperately
          SHOW TIME!

Comment

we will will!
            this is our best starting 11
            4-2-3-1
            its going to be our game guys see you after our win

Comment

I love watching the boys warm on on the FOX tactical cam instead of listening to stupid commentators.

Comment

30 minutes before kickoff and my heart rate is almost 100, hopefully I don’t pass out before the game even starts lol

Comment

I hope the same thing doesn't happen as last World Cup, we earned a lot of respect by playing so good and then the last game we lost badly. Regardless of what happens, I hope for a respectable outcome.

Comment

Fox 11 pregame for the past 30 min has pretty much been all Portugal. Hope the officiating team won’t be the same (money)

Comment

Very solid line up pretty much what we all expected

Personally I would have loved to see saman in the XI feel like he hasn’t been given a real opportunity in TM yet.

Let’s gooooooop TM this is our moment to shine!!! The whole world is watching!!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran chikarash mikona
                        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Let's be honest, media, sponsors, FIFA, everyone is behind Portugal

Comment

If we were to win and knock out Portugal, it would literally be one of the biggest upsets in World Cup history. Unfortunately, I don't think they would ever let that happen.

Comment

wish gucci, ghoddos, dejegah come on as subs.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                To be honest if Portuguese fans did the same to our team you guys would be calling for FIFA to cancel the game and give a loss to Portugal.
                                By you guys you included yourself lol. Don’t wrap me in the bunch please. I always try to be a fair fan and often criticize my own teams, pissing off my fellow team fans.

IRIB is the stupidest TV broadcast. They show over 30 min non stop commercial in such important pregame show.

Comment

Working...
                                X