Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Basically the same as the starting line-up against Spain with JB replacing Karim will be very interesting.
    Karin did good against Spain, I hope he comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh now Farhad Majidi knows Jahanbakhsh and praises him. Irony...

Mahdavikia and Farhad Majidi on Ferdowsipour’s show

Comment

Comment

The 4-2-3-1 is the formation we're most comfortable with defending so I think that's perfect to start.

Last match we switched to a 4-1-4-1 after we got scored on, so of we're behind or the match is still tied in the 60th minute we can get creative and switch to the same system.

Primary mission in the 1st half is to take out the Cry Baby - mentally or physically, preferably both

Comment

Attacking line up from Portugal , they will come out hard first 15 mins . We have to be strong , defend well and take our chances on the counter.

Comment

Why in the world doesn't CQ play Ghoddos or Mohammadi? I didn't want to say anything during the last two games so there's less hashie and so that we could trust in our coach, but I think this is a clear mistake. These two are the best players on the team. I think Mohammadi could defend against CR7 alone with his speed and determination and Ghoddos is a much better playmaker than Taremi or Ansarifard... anyways... This legit makes me sad but whatever! Let's at least go for the win here. doo doo doo doo doo doo
              IRAN!!!

Comment

Interesting that Santos has got Qaresma paired up with Amiri... he knows this is going to be a very tough physical first 45 minutes and he has opted for experience and physical strength on their right side.

Comment

in CQ we trust

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

why does it show a 4 1 4 1 here?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Interesting that Santos has got Qaresma paired up with Amiri... he knows this is going to be a very tough physical first 45 minutes and he has opted for experience and physical strength on their right side.
                      Ishalla AMiri lulash mikoneh.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                        Why in the world doesn't CQ play Ghoddos or Mohammadi? I didn't want to say anything during the last two games so there's less hashie and so that we could trust in our coach, but I think this is a clear mistake. These two are the best players on the team. I think Mohammadi could defend against CR7 alone with his speed and determination and Ghoddos is a much better playmaker than Taremi or Ansarifard... anyways... This legit makes me sad but whatever! Let's at least go for the win here. doo doo doo doo doo doo
                        IRAN!!!
                        Don't worry, we'll most likely see them both in the 2nd half. First we need to settle into the match and then go for the jugular - we definitely don't want another Bosnia situation on our hands!

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                          why does it show a 4 1 4 1 here?

That formation is correct. We play 4-5-1 or 4-1-4-1.

Comment

Comment

we are wearing white.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                                Portugal Fans racist comments against Iranians

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/por...2084434/page-6

Nani_17:
                                " We better take these guys out. I have no doubt it will be tough, and there will be many nervy moments.

However, losing to a team with easily the most ignorant and just straight bizarre, irrational fanbase, would be hard to stomach.

I guarantee you that 90% of their bigsoccer members watch little to no football until the WC approaches, and then they come out of their caves and start thumping their chest"

SCP_16: "Bro trust me. I live in a city infested with Persians. They're the worst. Send these c*cksuckers home today "
                                BigSoccer is actually predominantly infested with Trolls and super biased members of all countries around the world. One of the worst forums I have ever been to. I stopped visiting and posting 10 years ago. Why are you guys wasting your time reading and exchanging comments with those people?

Iranians in that website aren’t much better waiter. Well not all do them, but a good portion of them play along and write comments of that level!

Comment

Working...
                                X