Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so scared right

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
      people any news about Iran Line Up ???
      Official line-up will be announced in 45 minutes... you can check it here:

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matche...match-liveblog

There will be a link at the top of the page for the "line-up" 5-10 minutes before it's released.

Comment

so we are going to play Uruguay next
        sigpic

Comment

Azmoun should have a far easier time getting open against Portugal back line. We should get a few chances to score.

Comment

Portugal Fans racist comments against Iranians

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/por...2084434/page-6

Nani_17:
            " We better take these guys out. I have no doubt it will be tough, and there will be many nervy moments.

However, losing to a team with easily the most ignorant and just straight bizarre, irrational fanbase, would be hard to stomach.

I guarantee you that 90% of their bigsoccer members watch little to no football until the WC approaches, and then they come out of their caves and start thumping their chest"

SCP_16: "Bro trust me. I live in a city infested with Persians. They're the worst. Send these c*cksuckers home today "

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
              Portugal Fans racist comments against Iranians

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/por...2084434/page-6

Nani_17:
              " We better take these guys out. I have no doubt it will be tough, and there will be many nervy moments.

However, losing to a team with easily the most ignorant and just straight bizarre, irrational fanbase, would be hard to stomach.

I guarantee you that 90% of their bigsoccer members watch little to no football until the WC approaches, and then they come out of their caves and start thumping their chest"

SCP_16: "Bro trust me. I live in a city infested with Persians. They're the worst. Send these c*cksuckers home today "

"Like many said before, if we don’t win or draw against Iran, then we don’t deserve to proceed to the knockout stages. We should win this game or at least get a draw. I don’t fear them, and we have the talent to go deep in this tournament and win it. If we can’t beat or draw this Iranian team, then we weren’t going to win it anyway."

well yeah .... if you don't win or draw, not only do you not deserve to proceed, you actually won't proceed.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

lol we are going to play with five backs and three defensive midfielders to start
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                  so we are going to play Uruguay next
                  Russia amigo, it will be a tie in the other match!

Comment

PORTUGAL LINE UP
                    1.RUI PATRICIO
                    2.CEDRIC SOARES
                    3.PEPE
                    4.JOSE FONTE
                    5.RAPHAEL GUERREIRO
                    6.WILLIAM CARVALHO
                    7.ADRIEN SILVA
                    8.JOAO MARIO
                    9.RICARDO QUARESMA
                    10.CRISTIANO RONALDO (C)
                    11.ANDRE SILVA
                    http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/por...2084434/page-7

No surprise names, so the best Portugal Line Up against Iran

Comment

So he brings on that extra striker Andre Silva...

Comment

Portugal XI : Patricio, Cédric, Pepe, José Fonte, Guerreiro, William, Adrien, João Mario, Quaresma, André Silva, Ronaldo

Comment

Damn Quaresma is going to start. He is IMO more dangerous than Ronaldo.

Comment

Sorry had to laugh about one of the comments on that bigsoccer forum saying that Iran should be disqualified for making noise outside of the hotel last night , what a joker.

Comment

No matter what happens tonight, we got the world's attention. Most people I meet these days comment on Iran's games and tell me they played very well. Hopefully it will materialize in our players moving to Europe

Go Iran!!!
                              Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                Portugal XI : Patricio, Cédric, Pepe, José Fonte, Guerreiro, William, Adrien, João Mario, Quaresma, André Silva, Ronaldo
                                Arguably apart from Pepe , Portugals weak point is their back four. Jose Fonte is getting old and has no pace , this is where we must hit them.

Comment

Working...
                                X