Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    This is fucking low mate. We pride ourself in being javanmards and shit like that but we’ve resorted in dirty tactics in arguably the biggest stage with millions of people following.
    Don't worry about it mate.
    I can assure pretty much any fan from any established football nation has done 100x worse.
    We don't have hooligans, we don't throw piss at players and fans, we don't throw fireworks at hotel windows...

Enjoy the game and be proud!

Comment

Regarding the loud fans-some if y’all are so sensitive. Let the fans have some fun. Every teams fans do this kinda stuff. So it’s okay for Other fans to chant provacative things towards players in the arena but when we make some noise it’s all negative? You guys are so lame. Let’s go iran keep that douche up all night

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        I believe there was only 1 hotel available in the actual city (near stadium) and the bastards got it before us. We were forced to get another hotel outside of the city which means we have to travel by bus to the stadium from long way. According to the iranian reporter the hotel is 4 star and its not that great.

The city is so small that only has 1 or 2 hotels up to good standards

Also the reporter said that because the city is small and doesn't have many hotels or motels, the fans are renting houses and some of them have to travel long distance by car or bus
        Thrrexs the hotel I'm in now the four points Sheraton also central and it is amazing. Crazy that the teams didn't book it

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          LOL it just showed the Iranians on FOX
          Bro come and join our WhatsApp chat with GreenGuy, Kian B, Kiarash, KeonKish, and Me.

DM if ur interested bro!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            Bro come and join our WhatsApp chat with GreenGuy, Kian B, Kiarash, KeonKish, and Me.

DM if ur interested bro!
            We have a WhatsApp chat? So what's that discord thing that's always empty?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

DM if ur interested bro!
              Should've added my username too smh

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Thrrexs the hotel I'm in now the four points Sheraton also central and it is amazing. Crazy that the teams didn't book it
                whats the name of it bro ! its our stupid management

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4cDjXuaf54

if u want a really fair, admiring preview our TM and of our match vs Portugal, then watch this. Ballague is one of the most respected pundits in world football with a ton of connections. So interesting that he talks about our TM in more glowing terms than some of our own hamvatans.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Should've added my username too smh
                    Yadam raft dadash. The OG IranianAmericanarsenal11 is in the chat too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      We have a WhatsApp chat? So what's that discord thing that's always empty?
                      Ironic that the method suggested by Zamboor has got absolutely no buzz!

Man, I passed out from the stress! It's going to take a couple of coffee to get me through the next 3 hours...

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        Ironic that the method suggested by Zamboor has got absolutely no buzz!

Man, I passed out from the stress! It's going to take a couple of coffee to get me through the next 3 hours...
                        Coffee or Chaei?

Comment

DM if ur interested bro!
                          Ok, though I think I might have to download it bc I deleted mines I think lol

Comment

DM if ur interested bro!
                            Can I be in that Whatsapp chat also?!

Comment

English commentator (ITV): Uruguay will give serious challenge to either Spain or Portugal! As if don't exist!

Ishallah ke emshab pooze in engelisiha ro be khak mizanim.

Comment

people any news about Iran Line Up ???

Comment

Working...
                                X