Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://instagram.com/p/BkcNRLjlg3K

Smfh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post

Baba inja Irane, na Russia

Comment

LOL u really think im gonna show sympathy to a team of rich dudes with a competent (well not so much anymore I guess) football federation??

give me a break hahaha... If they wanted to sleep they would've hired extra security, or not reserved a hotel in the middle of the damn street where there would be chants.

Not to mention their players can just buy $200 noise canceling headphones right??

Comment

But I have to say, a lot of you guys would be really pissed if this happened to our team, so don't have double standards.
          This is football. Fans are gonna be wild

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            LOL u really think im gonna show sympathy to a team of rich dudes with a competent (well not so much anymore I guess) football federation??

give me a break hahaha... If they wanted to sleep they would've hired extra security, or not reserved a hotel in the middle of the damn street where there would be chants.

Not to mention their players can just buy $200 noise canceling headphones right??
            Yeah, plus why can't we have 12 players on our side for once 11+fans, they are most likely getting today's referee on their side.

Comment

FFS, just as we got a good rep during this WC!!

Comment

Plz tell me this is a joke....bc they are rich successful and have a professional federation they should be subject to these BS antics by our fans????
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is fucking low mate. We pride ourself in being javanmards and shit like that but we’ve resorted in dirty tactics in arguably the biggest stage with millions of people following.

Comment

I don't care about this act, as long as we get the win. Teams have been way more dirty in the past in order to progress, this is really some harmless banter.

Comment

Ok guys, if we win will you all still be staying the same thing?

Comment

Just checking in from butt-f**k nowhere on my crappy 3g connection. I'm watching a game with 5 Brits who are all cheering for Iran.

No matter what happens, I'm proud of our boys for working their ass off (yes, even Sardar).

Love you all, Doo do do roo do do, Iran!

Comment

LOL it just showed the Iranians on FOX

Comment

This may give Ronaldo and co more motivation to beat us.

Remember Iranian "fans" attacking Messi's Insta!

Comment

guys the dump Portugese got themselves a hotel in the middle of the fan area. wtf have they been thinking? if someone is at fault it's the Portugese FA and no one else!

All for team melli

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                guys the dump Portugese got themselves a hotel in the middle of the fan area. wtf have they been thinking? if someone is at fault it's the Portugese FA and no one else!
                                All for team melli
                                Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                                I believe there was only 1 hotel available in the actual city (near stadium) and the bastards got it before us. We were forced to get another hotel outside of the city which means we have to travel by bus to the stadium from long way. According to the iranian reporter the hotel is 4 star and its not that great.

The city is so small that only has 1 or 2 hotels up to good standards

Also the reporter said that because the city is small and doesn't have many hotels or motels, the fans are renting houses and some of them have to travel long distance by car or bus

Comment

Working...
                                X