Dear Carlos,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Carlos,

I am writing to express my gratitude to you as an Iranian and a TM fan. Thank you for believing in us in the first place so much that you stayed with our TM for the last 7 years despite all the hardship, frustrations with IFF, lack of proper infrastructure, proper facilities, and the effects of international sanctions that has directly and unjustifiably affected our preparations for the World Cup Final. Thank you for showing the world that we can be and are as good as any top teams and should be respected. Thank you for being a caring head coach and treating our national team like a true Iranian national with pride and passion.
    Please everyone write a letter to Mr Carlos Qeurioz. And the best parts from each letter can be taken and put together in one final letter from PFDC forwarded to him after we advance to the next round and we play our last game be it in the next round or quarter final. . I urge the moderators to support this.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Dear Carlos,

Please start Ghoddos Gucci and AJB for Portugal game

Sincerely, Die hard TM fans that want to reach Round of 16

P.S. Throw in a little Dejagah to spice things up
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Dear Roozbeh-G2006,

I’m writing this post in your thread to thank you and fans like you who show their gratitude. You are the type of Team Melli fan I respect. You keep it realistic but you are positive and appreciative.

Comment

Dear Carlos Queiroz,

We appreciate everything you have done for not just our national team, but for our football as a whole. You will go into the history books as THE best head coach Iran has ever had. Until someone like yourself comes a long and does the same, we can name the great Mohajerani, all the way to Branko Ivankovic.. Carlos you are a one in a lifetime. You are the man who cares about Iran and Iranians. You fight for the right to play football in the best condition possible. You pushed our league to go down from 18 teams to 16, in order to increase the speed of competition. You stand up against the corruption that’s holding our football back. You took us to 2 back to back FIFA World Cups. You take pride in what you do, you work hard, your dedicated, you’re honest, your staff and players are family to you and Iran will always be YOUR HOME!

WE LOVE YOU Carlos Queiroz!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          I am writing to express my gratitude to you as an Iranian and a TM fan. Thank you for believing in us in the first place so much that you stayed with our TM for the last 7 years despite all the hardship, frustrations with IFF, lack of proper infrastructure, proper facilities, and the effects of international sanctions that has directly and unjustifiably affected our preparations for the World Cup Final. Thank you for showing the world that we can be and are as good as any top teams and should be respected. Thank you for being a caring head coach and treating our national team like a true Iranian national with pride and passion.
          Please everyone write a letter to Mr Carlos Qeurioz. And the best parts from each letter can be taken and put together in one final letter from PFDC forwarded to him after we advance to the next round and we play our last game be it in the next round or quarter final. . I urge the moderators to support this.

I hope one of his staff will point him to your letter. BTW it is rumored that CQ has visited this board in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
            I hope one of his staff will point him to your letter. BTW it is rumored that CQ has visited this board in the past.
            This letter is incomplete. I started it and didn't want to say it all or say inadequate things. Everyone's intelligent and factual input is sought to add to this so it can be polished up.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

There will be countless fans here that can extol his praises for his service to our national team, so I’ll spare that. Instead I want to thank him for being an amazing human being. I ran into him by chance at the Dubai airport a few months back and got to pick his brain for about ten minutes. The fact that he took the time to listen and make me feel like he took my opinions seriously showed me how real and down-to-earth he is. CQ, thank you.

Comment

Dear Carlos,
                I wished you would have kept your SIBIL!
                But even without, I love you man!
                Attached Files
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Hi Carlos theees eees Daveeed
                  I vas vondering eef you like to take us to tweny tweny 2 vorld cup
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Dr. Carlos,

thank you for all you have accomplished, please sign extension.
                    regards,

p.s. and please take away Sardar's phone
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Dear Carlos
                      In your post match interview you spoke about stuff that no other coach has the courage to speak about. You are and incredible coach and you have the respect of all Iranians. You are not a loser you are a winner and you have already won the biggest trophy a much bigger trophy than the world cup: Iranian people's heart.
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Dear Carlos,

Most Iranian fans never deserved a coach like you. But I think you know this by now.
                        Thanks for building a Team Melli that I never thought I would see in my lifetime. You are hands down one of the best coaches in the world.

Comment

Dear Carlos Quiroz,

Thanks for the meany years since 2011 for Iran and you worked great and show a good Iran. An Iranian never would be coming so far like what you have done. I am very happy you going to stay with us for Asian Cup 2019 and our 6th World Cup your 3th time Iran at a World Cup and will be 11 years you are with us. Hope we can make somthink special out of it and will be our luck in World Cup 2022

Comment

Thank you Carlos Queoriz
                            Thank you for leading our team and I hope the federation and the powers that be finds a way to keep you interested to continue to work with our team and improve it as you have done over the past 7 years.

The result today was yet another indication of your great vision and coaching skills.

As all TM fans know, We played Portugal in 2006 and lost 2-0. Today we could have won. More importantly, as the competition got tougher TM played better and better. This goes to show the importance of preparation through friendlies which you have always insisted on but unfortunately could not be granted to TM. We know how tough it is to coach TM both due to internal as well as external restrictions and pressures but you never fell short in making sure TM delivers the goods in the worst of times.
                            What we saw was a team that exhibited great amount of discipline and played to the best of **its** abilities and skills and that is all a coach can do.
                            The team was inspired and it was fun to watch.
                            We qualified for 2018 without hesitation and as the first team that had to compete to qualify. That was all credit to you on keeping the team one step ahead of the rest of Asia.
                            Thank you for defending --TM players-- when they were subject to sanctions for nothing they had done wrong.
                            I hope at least you could lead the TM until the end of Asian Cup. This team now under your leadership CAN deliver.
                            Thank you Carlos Queiroz forever.

Comment

Working...
                            X