Happy Birthday to Majid Hosseini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to Majid Hosseini

No one mentioned it anywhere but today was his birthday and he had a great game. The big guy turns 22 today. Who would've thought that after our old ass team in WC 2014, CQ would put so many young players in the field for the whole game. regardless, happy birthday to the guy. The commentators should've mentioned it during the game
    Attached Files

The funny thing is that after the two games no one is saying anything about the fact that Jalal Hosseini was left out. Once again proving to all of us that CQ knows best and we better keep our limited knowledge to ourselves. Both Cheshmi & now Majid have played really well. The English commentator praised the Iranian central defenders many times and did mention that it is Jalal's birthday. We have been excellent in defence in both the games so far. Well done TM, well done CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
      No one mentioned it anywhere but today was his birthday and he had a great game. The big guy turns 22 today. Who would've thought that after our old ass team in WC 2014, CQ would put so many young players in the field for the whole game. regardless, happy birthday to the guy. The commentators should've mentioned it during the game
      Happy birthday indeed! He is keeping the strong Hosseini CB tradition alive. I watched FOX and they mentioned him turning 22 in the first half.

Hopefully he gets his gift Monday vs POR

Comment

Great potential. Fantastic performance. Happy birthday to the kid!
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

It's great that we suddenly have a couple of good centerback options at hand. Hope they attract some interest from Europe, would be good for our football.

Comment

I was too nervous to focus on him during the game, but defensively, we should remember that it was a team effort and that probably had an impact on his performance.

Comment

I am so happy about this guy. Getting this kind of exposure and WC experience at such young age and in a very crucial position as CB is great. He is the man of the future and I thank CQ for taking him over jalal Hosseini, who would have retired after the world cup anyway.
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                It's great that we suddenly have a couple of good centerback options at hand. Hope they attract some interest from Europe, would be good for our football.
                Exactly. This is I believe also one of CQ intentions to introduce our boys to the world. It helps our football when we have many players with experience playing in other leagues.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

hbd'y
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Majid Hosseini, the starting centre back of Team Melli Iran at the 2019 AFC Asian Cup

Kheili khoob boodi emrooz pesar! Tavalodet mobarak!

Comment

Working...
                    X