Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to thank PFDC

Folks,

Sorry to open this thread in football forum, but the main reason for this thread is to thank dear Kamran and PFDC for providing us all with such great and amazing service and a website to bring us all together and gather/exchange so much precious and first-hand news surrounding our football and in general our country.

The server during the World Cup has been amazing and super fast without experiencing glitches and crashes. All this services do not come free, and Kamran pays a lot from his own pocket trying to keep this website and its forum alive. I personally thank Kamran for years and in fact decades of maintaining this amazing website for all of us.

Kamran jaan I know you're in Russia, but as an appreciation, I'd like to hook up my wife Margot Robbie and my mistress Mila joon with you for at least a night my brother!

Thank You
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

The server speeds have been amazing! The WC match vs Spain felt like an Esteghlal vs Padideh match in terms of PFDC's server speed and responsiveness.

Thank you Kamran jan and the rest of the tireless staff.

Comment

This has been a place of refuge for me for almost half my life. Thank you Kamran jan, mods and members. I love this forum so much.

Comment

Without PFDC I prerty much would have felt like I was experiencing the World Cup alone as that is what I am doing literally (not counting my son). Thank you for bringing us all together.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

Thank you PFDC.

Comment

Sometimes in life you accidentally stumble across something that you don't pay much mind to at first, but this site has been a gem. The staff and administrators truly deserve our praises.

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Kamran jaan I know you're in Russia, but as an appreciation, I'd like to hook up my wife Margot Robbie and my mistress Mila joon with you for at least a night my brother!
                Well...I can't co-sign that but totally agree with everything else you expressed.

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Without PFDC I prerty much would have felt like I was experiencing the World Cup alone as that is what I am doing literally (not counting my son). Thank you for bringing us all together.
                As someone living in a place with no Iranians I want to echo the sentiment expressed above. Would have been a lonely World Cup without you all.

Comment

PFDC is such an amazing website and community. Many don't realize this but most other countries don't have something like this. We are blessed to have such a well maintained and useful website where we can all get our Iranian football fix and keep up to date on everything Iranian football. To make it all better, PFDC doesn't cost us users even 1 cent to use. It is completely free.

Comment

Thank you PFDC without this site I would defiantly feel alone watching TM all these years, but instead every game I feel like I’m watching it with hundreds of friends at a time. Thank you everyone that runs this amazing website and all the fantastic members that contribute. I love this community and it makes every match more enjoyable. There’s nothing no like the feeling on PFDC before an important game when the match thread comes up, we have our banters, laughs, comments, and all come together to see our national team succeed. Feels amazing to have this connection with so many people across the world that are all united with one hope .
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I have been on this forum every single day for literally half my life. It has become part of my daily routine. Thank you Webmaster for everything.

Comment

What a great website, forum and community.
                        Thank you Kamran!
                        Forum has been very reliable these days and its great to enjoy these games alongside fellow fans.

Comment

Thank you PFDC!

Comment

Thank you.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Blazing fast speeds, flawless reliability. Thanks.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                              X