Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk

Comment

Is this guy the worst interviewer ever, my God.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Latest video on Sardar: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkVc0zbF...aliperspolis99

Seems in good spirits.
        I love this kid!

Comment

first off, you dont know me so keep your sarcastic and ignorant comment to yourself. second, he did not play good defense. defense starts from the top, you must put pressure on the defense as they bring the ball up. jogging and pretending you are defending is not defending. He absolutely did not win 80% of air balls. take your homer glasses off and be realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by iranalltheway View Post
            get up and grow a pair Azmoun. you are 100% accurately criticized. you have been a very solid player, however during these two games you were beyond bad. you did not complete the simplest responsibilities of a forward. i dont care about not scoring a goal, but i do expect for you to be a pest to the defense and apply pressure. you were completely absent from any formation and structure. i absolutely have no sympathy for you. i do not wish for you to quit team Melli but i do want you to learn from this. you must come back and bring you A game. you must be an effective player. we can not do this without you. so put you big boy pants on and go to war. Simple.

ive played semi pro ball, and if i ever sounded like you my coach would absolutely throw me out of the team.
            nice British avatar.

Comment

intelligent people understand that i was obviously not comparing myself to him, but the attitude you take with you to the pitch is what i was referring to. Crying because people want accountability is just lack of character. Again, read my whole comment. i have always been Azmoun's biggest fan and admire his talent. these last two games he has been two different players. With talent comes responsibility.

Comment

intelligent people understand that i was obviously not comparing myself to him, but the attitude you take with you to the pitch is what i was referring to. Crying because people want accountability is just lack of character. Again, read my whole comment. i have always been Azmoun's biggest fan and admire his talent. these last two games he has been two different players. With talent comes responsibility.
                Ok spiderman's uncle. Listen bro, what part of [single attacker, with no service, and no partner] do you not understand. He is young and emotional. My palms were sweaty and i was about to have a heart attack watching the game at home and i'm 40. give him a fucking break. He played really well in the formation he was placed in. Now get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Is this guy the worst interviewer ever, my God.

The interviewer is actually Pejman Rahbar, Editor in Chief. He does a better job as interview progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                    Ok spiderman's uncle. Listen bro, what part of [single attacker, with no service, and no partner] do you not understand. He is young and emotional. My palms were sweaty and i was about to have a heart attack watching the game at home and i'm 40. give him a fucking break. He played really well in the formation he was placed in. Now get over it.
                    Came here to post something but then I saw this. Perfect.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

There is a new interview with it. He spent the day with Ramin - who has been one of our best and has been beastly.

Comment

Last edited by Tehranto; 06-22-2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

From interview, it seems Masoud's meniscus was "paree." Ashkan got a lot of needle shots to relieve pain.

Must see, all of them. Sardar and Ramin, both of whom speak very articulately. Gives you insight into the camp.
                          Last edited by Tehranto; 06-22-2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

no clue why you sound like a 16 year old girl at 40, if you care to have an intelligent conversation im more than happy to discuss it. im not your bro either. if you dont wish to discuss it then we are done.

Comment

if you care to have an intelligent conversation .
                              not possible with you mr sr league footballist with bottomless stamina and pride.

Comment

^^ Iranian media/broadcasting people in general are abysmal. They talk more than their guests, talk about stuff as if they are experts, act like clowns, and blatantly call out people for trivial things like mispronouncing foreign names or failing to recall certain events. The dude "interviewing" Soroush Rafei did all of these things to Hamid Reza Sadr (who is a legit football historian and sociologist) when he called Spain's GK De Hea instead of De Khea. I don't know how people watch this stuff--really pisses me off.

Comment

Working...
                                X