Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    he is young and needs to mature more!
    but right now, if he is our hope vs Portugal, I don’t mind babyseating him now! later we deal with maturity issue
    True. Hope he recovers for Portugal. Really need him.

Comment

بگو سردار ایران که نرنجد، چو یک سرباز ایران هم بجنگد

آریانامه

Comment

what a BILAKH to the iranian people. not all iranians are being negative towards him, but with these words he turns his back to all iranians.

Comment

get up and grow a pair Azmoun. you are 100% accurately criticized. you have been a very solid player, however during these two games you were beyond bad. you did not complete the simplest responsibilities of a forward. i dont care about not scoring a goal, but i do expect for you to be a pest to the defense and apply pressure. you were completely absent from any formation and structure. i absolutely have no sympathy for you. i do not wish for you to quit team Melli but i do want you to learn from this. you must come back and bring you A game. you must be an effective player. we can not do this without you. so put you big boy pants on and go to war. Simple.

ive played semi pro ball, and if i ever sounded like you my coach would absolutely throw me out of the team.

Comment

I don't know whats worse, Azmoun being a cry baby or Rezaeian being a douche-bag. This is not an easy team to cheer for.

Comment

Originally posted by iranalltheway View Post
              get up and grow a pair Azmoun. you are 100% accurately criticized. you have been a very solid player, however during these two games you were beyond bad. you did not complete the simplest responsibilities of a forward. i dont care about not scoring a goal, but i do expect for you to be a pest to the defense and apply pressure. you were completely absent from any formation and structure. i absolutely have no sympathy for you. i do not wish for you to quit team Melli but i do want you to learn from this. you must come back and bring you A game. you must be an effective player. we can not do this without you. so put you big boy pants on and go to war. Simple.

ive played semi pro ball, and if i ever sounded like you my coach would absolutely throw me out of the team.
              Bro come on, be fair. Azmoun played wonderful defense and won over 80% of his Aerial battles!!

He is getting a lot of unnecessary hate, and although I think he needs to toughen up, its kinda sad to see some of our countrymen shit on our players rather than hype them up and motivate them to go out there and keep fighting!

And LOL to the "ive played semi pro ball".. Playing pickup with your friends isn't semi pro dadash

Comment

Give him the jersey number 9 for a confidence boost. Psychology is very important... just ask the AI experts.
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

"I've played semi pro ball" , yes let's compare that to playing in the world cup against arguably the best team in the world. I don't think your semi pro experience would prevent your legs from turning into jelly when you stepped on the pitch.

Lack of respect is shocking

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                    Give him the jersey number 9 for a confidence boost. Psychology is very important... just ask the AI experts.
                    If he wanted #9, he would've gotten it.

Comment

Originally posted by rnazer View Post
                      I don't know whats worse, Azmoun being a cry baby or Rezaeian being a douche-bag. This is not an easy team to cheer for.
                      Do not let the door hit you on the way out.

People still hating on Rezaian is mind boggling - despite being one of the best players of ours this World Cup. It just shows people will complain, hate and nag regardless of realities on the ground.

Comment

Latest video on Sardar: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkVc0zbF...aliperspolis99

Seems in good spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Latest video on Sardar: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkVc0zbF...aliperspolis99

Seems in good spirits.
                          And thus putting me in good spirits. They're all blessed to have each other as teammates.

Comment

as some other people mentioned, the way we play we can have Ibrahimvoic Ronaldo and Messi up front and they wont score

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              as some other people mentioned, the way we play we can have Ibrahimvoic Ronaldo and Messi up front and they wont score
                              Tbf Messi isn't scoring with the way Argentina is playing either.

Edit: Ibra would've for sure headed in those Taremi chances, though.

Comment

^So would Azmoun

Comment

Working...
                                X