Iran vs Spain Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Spain Ratings

Beiranvand: 9 Excellent once again, confident in the box and made that amazing save in the 2nd half
    Rezaeian: 7 Another solid game, showing confidence. His clearance scares me but he was the right choice over Vouria
    Pouraliganji: 8 Great confidence and clearance. One of our consistent players
    Majid Hosseini: 9 3rd cap and he balled out. This will only raise his confidence
    Hajsafi: 6 not a bad performance but a bit shaky
    Ezzatollahi: 9.5 MOTM! He was a rock and made some clutch tackles! He is very important for TM
    Ebrahimi: 8 Another great performance by Omid. Many people doubted him but he keeps showing up
    Amiri: 7 Solid performance by Amiri. Amazing nutmeg on a world class CB. We can see why CQ loves him
    Taremi: 9 one of our best players. Created so many chances with his heading and great defense too
    Karim: 5 I’m not a fan of him in midfield. Would rather he comes off bench
    Sardar: 4 Another horrible performance. Very disappointing tournament so far

Mohammadi: 8 He did great replacing Hajsafi. Look for him to start next match
    Ghoddos/JB: 7 both weren’t given much time to shine but they need to be featured.

Beiranvand: 8 Great saves, couldn't do much about that goal

Rezaeian: 7 Hate the theatrics, but he defends and runs well

Pouraliganji: 8 Rock in defense

Majid Hosseini: 7 Looked shaky at times, but great game for joining us last month

Hajsafi: 6 Average, but decent

Ezzatollahi: 10 Our heart in midfield

Ebrahimi: 8 Great pairing with Ezza, should continue to start

Amiri: 7 Pique's embarassement and his workrate speak for himself, he proved me wrong again

Taremi: 8 Glad he's proved me wrong, very dangerous

Karim: 5 He's not a midfielder or a winger

Sardar: 5 He flicked some great headers and won aerials, just no one was there for them...

Jahanbakhsh: 6 Don't know why his team melli form is like this, a little sloppy

Ghoddos: 6 Didn't do much today, was hoping he'd add more flair

Comment

Me and Queiroz's assessment:
      3 min 40 seconds

Comment

But for that missed tackle on Iniesta, that was a CL team move worthy performance from Ezzatollahi. If he progresses this lad will go on to be our best midfielder ever.

Amiri and Ebrahimi were class. Shame they are only showing their quality on a world stage at their current ages. Hosseini and PAG had Costa in their back pockets.

Honestly, it's also hard to find players with the qualities of Taremi and Mohammadi in European leagues. Taremi's combination of awkward, physical nuisance, dribbling, counter attacking and goal threat are quite unique (as we've discussed before Thomas Mueller-esque). And there are few full backs as tenacious to close down the opposition full back as Mohammadi. Hajsafi has done well going forward from left back but I think we should put MiMo on Ronaldo every time he drifts out right (with Hosseini backing him up aerially).

Comment

Beiranvand: 8 Solid showing, he still needs to work on exits, he still gave up a goal
          Rezaeian: 6 He hustled a lot, Too much acting, He made the OG, I think he is still our best option
          Pouraliganji: 8 Great Showing, solid dependable, too bad he plays in Qatar
          Majid Hosseini: 9 He is a stud and half. If he stays healthy and moves out of Iran he has a chance to be a star
          Hajsafi: 6 not bad, noting special today
          Ezzatollahi: 9 MOTM! We sure could have used him against Morocco, He is wasting his time in Russia
          Ebrahimi: 7 Good Game, I still rate Saeed head and shoulders above him
          Amiri: 8 Good Hustles, Solid game
          Taremi: 7 Good game, he needs to finish his opportunities,
          Ansarifard: 6 he really tries hard, he has become so much stronger, I think he will start against Portugal
          Azmoun: no touches, no opportunity, it is very hard to play in a one forward offence that plays so defensive.

Mohammadi: 8 He is very solid in defensive duties. He should move to a better league.
          Ghoddos; No rating
          Jahanbakhsh: no rating

Comment

Beiranvand: 8 Very solid.
            Rezaeian: 8 He defended and provided offense when needed. Great WC so far for him.
            Pouraliganji: 8 Been solid so far.
            Majid Hosseini: 7 Will be a good one but had a couple of late challenges today.
            Hajsafi: 7 All over the place. Not a typical LB but in CQ system hes great.
            Ezzatollahi: 9 Stud.
            Ebrahimi: 7 So much heart this guy. Not the most talented but gives everything he has.
            Amiri: 9 That nutmeg though. If Taremi finished it, would have gone down as the greatest goal in Iran's history.
            Taremi: 7 Solid runs, but needs to finish
            Ansarifard: 7 Almost scored. Very smart player.
            Azmoun: 7 All the balls inside were to the far post and he wasn't given any good thru balls. Did was was asked on defense.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Everyone was a 10. And everyone played with all of their heart. Can't ask for more.

Iranian gheirat is a true gift.

Comment

Beiranvand - 8 didn’t make any mistakes, played confidently

PAG— 8 fantastic tackle and great blocks, very calm

Hosseini - 7 can’t get much better for your third ever cap, also solid, great tackles

Hajsafi—- 7.5 made great runs and passes, has seriously improved his free kick delivery

Rezaian- 7 hustled a lot, tried to get us forward many, many times, unlucky to get scored on in that scene.

Ezatollahi -9- nobody on our team made his impact, his quality is above others.

Ebrahimi -7.5 Same as last game, dude was in overdrive the entire game, squeezing every drop of his energy for TM

Amiri- 8.5 The guy is one of our best, doesn’t show any fatigue, such intelligence to nutmeg pique and look up for the far post. That was our best chance

Taremi- 8 he was fantastic defensively the first half, and was involved in the majority of our chances, very unlucky to not have scored on one of those headers

Ansarifard -6.5 great volley and contribution, was helpful when going forward, could have scored a goal

Azmoun- 7 quite isolated early on , won lots of headers, but failed to shake his man or make a short run to keep the ball. He needs to be more comfortable running with the ball.

Overall I’d say this was a 8/10 performance

First half was a 6 second half was a 10

We should always play with more hustle and intention to score, we maintained our defensive structure despite being quite offensive the last 35 minutes of the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

From 0 to 10?

Every one of them a solid 400
                  "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Why aren't we bringing in Dejagah or Gucci at all? Gucci would have been an excellent choice in the last 20 minutes of this game.

Comment

Beiranvand: 8
                      Very skilled, but what a shameful move against Costa. There's no room for such unprofessionalism at this stage.

Ramin: 6.5
                      Grow up kid. Ok, you have talent. But stop your bs and focus on the game and the game only.

Morteza: 8.5 Thank you CQ for having the acumen for taking an unknown player, playing him out of position, and turning him into a world class defender. World. Class.

Hosseini: 8.5
                      Our newest sensation. How amazing do you have to be, in order to start against Spain on your 23rd birthday; while you've hardly even played two games with the team? CQ, thank you for having such vision and leaving the old Hosseini behind for the new one. We owe you for years to come!

Ehsan: 8
                      Great game, his experience helped a lot. I would've preferred to see him in the midfield instead of Ansarifard, with Milad as LB. But he's been one of our most consistent players in the past few years.

Saeed: 8.5
                      Wonderful performance. Great hustles, great reading of the game, fantastic mindset. Well done.

Omid: 8
                      One game against Morocco was all he needed to prove his worth.

Ansarifard: 7
                      Not his fault that he played out of position, but Saman or JB would've been much more useful. Maybe because he's tall and runs more?

Amiri: 7.5
                      Not as great as the first game. But still performed at his expected level and overall good job.

Sardar: 7
                      Don't blame him. His whole season has been lackluster so far. But this WC should be a wake up call for him to move to a better league.

Taremi: 8
                      Reminds me of Ali Karimi. Talented, but lazy and not willing to push himself. What are you doing in Qatar Mr. Taremi???

Overall, this game was a win in my books. I am proud of our boys.
                      Last edited by IranJavidan; 06-20-2018, 05:34 PM.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Overall, good game. Who thought Iran - Spain to play this good? Iran had several good chances which could tie the game.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by tehroonieh MD View Post
                          Why aren't we bringing in Dejagah or Gucci at all? Gucci would have been an excellent choice in the last 20 minutes of this game.
                          I think Dejagah is not 100% fit. As for Gucci I am puzzled why he did not came on as a late sub, after all he's usually our super-sub!

Comment

Beiranvand: 8 - early punch and later one of the saves should have been more secure. But solid, great WC campaign by Beiro.
                            Rezaeian: 8 - I love everything about his game -- the defense, the crosses, the hustle, the attitude. BRAVO!
                            Pouraliganji: 7 - solid, the leader of the defense it seems
                            Majid Hosseini: 6.5 - some panic at times, a little slow on a few reactions, but good. Impressive given the youth and inexperience
                            Hajsafi: 6.5 - workman like role, went forward a decent amount. Fair on defense. Not sure how comfortable he is captaining the team. I worry that he has been exhausted for game 3.
                            Ezzatollahi: 8 - great, physical performance. Great work going forward.
                            Ebrahimi: 8 - Biggest surprise at the WC for TM? Love the hustle, the strength. He is everywhere.
                            Amiri: 7 - Great hustle and good work going forward. Creative, and of course...that nutmeg.
                            Taremi: 6 .5 - also very creative, but I'm starting to see him as a midfield player. Terrible in front of goal, looked hesitant on one chance, stopped running on another (potentially to cross), and totally missed the final header
                            Karim: 7 - Good work on attack, created some chances. I wonder if he can move up to striker next game. I think a 4-4-2 or 4-1-2-1-2 might be the solution for our attack in a must win game.
                            Sardar: 4.5 - He is working hard, but our world class opponents are honing in and dominating him. Perhaps had he moved to a more competitive league last year he might have ideas, but seems to have hit a wall. Give him some help on Monday though...and I think Azmoun wins the game for us and sends us to the Round of 16!

Mohammadi: 7 - Brought the ball forward, continued the Iranian throw-in clinic at this WC.
                            Ghoddos: NA - didn't see enough
                            JB: 7 some good moves, looked fast and creative.

Comment

Everyone deserves 7 and above. I just wanted to give a shout-out to Amiri, who's gotten the most hate on PFDC in this current team. A 10 performance, and that almost assist was a thing of beauty!
                              زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Working...
                              X