Iran vs Spain [Post-match discssion]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
    We need to study Ronaldo's goals vs Spain. He scored 3 and we scored none. Time to study.
    baba joon... clearly you didn't SEE the goals.
    One.... was .. a penalty. Nothing to study. He scores them
    Two .. was a mediocre shot on the ground that DeGea screwed up in collecting. Hit his hand and went in.
    Three ... a brilliant free kick that nobody could stop.
    MESSI Proved that one man can beat you . We have to play mistake free football.
    CQ knows how to defend against Spain. They are WAY better then Portugal despite the 3-3. And Morocco COULD have beaten Portugal.
    We can beat them too.
    There is confidence (after Morocco win) and it was added to with extra RESOLVE (after Spain loss). This young team is going to come and make a statement.
    The only thing I fear is FIFA .... they NEED to keep Ronaldo in the Tournament, now that it seems like Messi is not going to play more than one or two more games.
    Keep believing.
    GO IRAN. ... I am so proud.

Comment

^^ i was watching the " layi" which is in daggerhashimoto post, if you look carefully the spanish guy at the last moment tries to kick our player. just watch it few times and you will see. spanish players are bunch of assholes i dont care how famous they are. they are brutal, physical and make a foul on you. but since they are famous, playing in top teams all people do is have a lough and say " how great player they are" same as when ronaldo dives and tries to get a penalty from moroco guy. i hate it when people get away with it. fuking fifa should do something about it. like punish the player for 5 games if it was a dive.even if the penalty is not given!

Comment

Sergio Ramos hits back at Diego Maradona, Carlos Queiroz and Iran
        • Spain captain surprised by criticism of his side’s tactics
        • ‘Like Maradona, the things [Queiroz] says don’t make sense’

https://www.theguardian.com/football...s-queiroz-iran

Carlos Queiroz stopped on the way out of the Kazan Arena and embraced Sergio Ramos before continuing towards the bus, which was still parked at one end. As the Iran manager departed, the Spain captain gave a knowing look, while someone spluttered: “And now he hugs you!” That drew an ironic smile. “At half-time he gave me a hug too and asked me how I am, we have a good relationship, so that’s why it surprises me that he then says things,” Ramos replied. “Like Diego Maradona, the things he says don’t make any sense.”

The things Queiroz had said were not entirely complimentary – something Ramos attributed to the Portuguese’s desire to be talked about and something to which he responded in the moments after Spain’s 1-0 victory. Iran’s defensive, physical approach and alleged gamesmanship had become a topic for discussion. However if Ramos was relatively gentle with Queiroz – despite the manager appearing to criticise the player for Mohamed Salah’s injury in the Champions League final – he hit Maradona where it hurt.

Diego Costa gets luck of the bounce as Spain deny stubborn Iran
        Read more
        Maradona had praised Diego Godín earlier this week, suggesting that while Ramos gets more attention the real star defender is the Uruguayan. Ramos, he said, is not a “crack” player. Asked about those comments, Ramos replied: “Maradona is a great, he is a crack and I respect him, so I’m not going judge his personal opinion. I think he is a crack but Argentinian football knows that Maradona is light years behind the best Argentinian player – who for me is Leo Messi.”

The Queiroz saga had started with Dani Carvajal. After the game, Spanish television asked the right-back rather pointedly, indignantly even, about the way their opponents had gone about their task. “What Iran did is not football, it is disloyal,” Carvajal said. “On a tactical level, sitting deep, committing fouls is part of the game,” he explained, “but wasting time, faking injury, pretending you’re hurt, is bad for football and the referee has to cut that out. For me, it’s not football, it’s unfaithful [to the game], but that’s down to each individual and their conscience.”

Ramos then said: “I’m not going to judge, it’s part of football. If they go out to waste time, that’s their problem. We like to win a different way. It is true that the referee allowed everything one way – for them – and blew almost all of our [challenges] as fouls.”

The World Cup Fiver: sign up and get our daily football email.
        When Carvajal’s words were relayed to Queiroz, especially the use of disloyal, the manager asked: “Carvajal said that? That’s not true. There were two teams fighting hard, strong contact, and our players needed [medical] attention. If you come to the clinic tomorrow you will see that we have lost two players – and there was not even a yellow card given. I’m not complaining but that is a reality.

Advertisement

“I recommend that Carvajal looks at his teammate who put an Egyptian player out of the World Cup.”

Sergio Ramos
        Asked if he was criticising Ramos’s conduct in the Champions League final, Queiroz responded: “No. I’m just saying that if he criticises Iranian players it would be good for him to cast his eyes on his teammates.” He was then asked if he was saying Ramos had deliberately injured Salah. “I’m not saying anything,” he replied, “I’m just recommending that he looks at his own teammates. Ramos is a great player and there’s no problem. Sergio is a player I tried to sign at Madrid, I fought to bring him there.”

“I know, I know,” Ramos said. “That’s why I’m surprised by what he said.” He was surprised too by what Queiroz did next.

Comment

Come on guys, it's professional football. A contact sport.
          If you don't wanna get touched, try weight lifting.

Comment

These Spanish players sure love giving interviews. A bunch of moaning primadonna c****

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
              If you look close at the video of this scene he stomps on Biranvand’s left feet first then goes to the right, in the beginning of the footage he goes to the left feet first
              And quickly goes and stomps the right feet

This is an automatic red card, so much of that FIFA fair play slogan and the so called video check
              This act is criminal. The fact we didn't see a full camera view on replay, is even more criminal. They half-screened that! So obvious FIFA.

Comment

Guys, I read on ESPN that Carlos Quieroz has said that two of our players are injured and will miss the next match. Is that true, I thought that only Haji Safi where injured.
                http://www.espn.co.uk/football/iran/...k-sergio-ramos

Comment

I would think the injured players he is referring to are Cheshmi & Hajsafi. Both seem to be muscle injuries that will take time to heal.

Comment

Regarding Costa vs Beiro, is there something I'm missing? I don't see a stomp. Definitely see contact, but not red card material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOPNQ03BCe4

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad
                      All Spanish players were koskesh even someone humble like Pique is a koskesh talking crap about Iran yesterday

Only player that was chill was IRONICALLY RAMOS

De Gea too
                      What did Pique say?

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        What did Pique say?
                        He was mad about how be parked the bus and said it was difficult to score when a team park's the bus/there is no real way of scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          This act is criminal. The fact we didn't see a full camera view on replay, is even more criminal. They half-screened that! So obvious FIFA.
                          Let’s not make this bigger than it was. From the picture it look like Costa steps on Alireza’s right foot. But he shows pain in his left. Costa barely contacted Btiavands foot. We played a good game and that’s all that matters.
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            He was mad about how be parked the bus and said it was difficult to score when a team park's the bus/there is no real way of scoring.
                            He was just mad because Amiri raped him...

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                              Let’s not make this bigger than it was. From the picture it look like Costa steps on Alireza’s right foot. But he shows pain in his left. Costa barely contacted Btiavands foot. We played a good game and that’s all that matters.
                              He stepped on his left and he shows pain in his left. Doesnt matter how much contact was there, main thing is that it was intentional

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Did you watch the 2014 World Cup?
                                Yes I did sir. If you are referring to Groups B, D and G which Spain, Italy and Portugal did not make it out of the group stage respectively, none of those teams were eliminated for an underdog/pariah state. FIFA will do whatever in their power not to let their golden teams like Portugal and Spain get eliminated unless its by other "likable" teams. They would love to see Iceland advance at the price of Argentina getting eliminated, cause that will create a fairy tale that majority of the western world "fans" can root for, but can't have our dear TM advance and leave Spain out.

Comment

Working...
                                X