Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghormesabzi View Post
    Can someone translate please?

According to the following link, he didn't actually bitch about us: https://www.sport-english.com/en/new...st-yet-6897793

"Going back to the last match against Iran, Alba chose not to criticise the way the Iranians played like some of his teammates have. "Iran played their match, everyone back in defence and when they cleared the ball it was always a long ball to the striker. Their tactics were really good because it was very difficult for us to get in behind when they had so many players in their own box. In the end, a fortunate bit of play saw us score the goal but the sensations were good. I think we played well."
    "I saw the game as Carvajal did, they wasted alot of time..."

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      ^ pique is the least humble person on that team, he's a worse asshole than Ramos (at least Ramos doesn't try to hide it). You should read his stupid tweets and comments. And he's a separatist, so a moron by definition.
      Just probably sad his girl is all over Amiri

Comment

A day after, I'm not feeling as happy as I was right after the game.

From now on I DON'T CARE if we too lose 5-0 or 8-0 as long as we play the game. Funny thing is, I don't think we'd lose that badly. I'm certain we'll match our futsal, volleyball, and beach soccer success. Not right away, but after 4-5 years.

Anyone else out there like me? If there are enough of us, we can force a change. Let's play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
          A day after, I'm not feeling as happy as I was right after the game.

From now on I DON'T CARE if we too lose 5-0 or 8-0 as long as we play the game. Funny thing is, I don't think we'd lose that badly. I'm certain we'll match our futsal, volleyball, and beach soccer success. Not right away, but after 4-5 years.

Anyone else out there like me? If there are enough of us, we can force a change. Let's play the game.
          I am sorry - this is ridiculous. We created more dangerous chances than Spain! We are being lauded internationally because of what we produced. They scored on a bullshit deflection goal.

What more do you want? This is the best team in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Please allow me to fix that for you. There, all better.
            There is only one Gulf amigo.. constantly overcompensating on it makes us look insecure IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              There is only one Gulf amigo.. constantly overcompensating on it makes us look insecure IMHO.
              Oh really? Gulf of Mexico is not a Gulf? Gulf of Tonkin is not a Gulf? Use the correct name. Has nothing to do with being secure or insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Although Alireza was bit overreacting there, I'm shocked that Kos-ta didn't get a card for that. He intentionally stepped on Alireza's foot. Maybe they should've used the VAR on that.
                The VAR will exclusively be used for the big teams, not against.

Comment

First of all I think Costa will get kicked by Morocco's tough guys. They will not let him get away wiht stupid acts.

secondly our result was still good and I bet you that the betters and gambling companies did not want for Iran to win. Just imagine how much the pay off would have been. There are hidden hands in controlling the referees when they can.

The most important thing we learned was that almost defeating Argentina 4 years ago was not accident and we are at a level to tie or win against any team in the world. With CQ we can defeat Portugal and wait and see. I said it before the Spain game and told the pessimists to wait and after the game say anything they wish.

Lastly regarding Beiranvand I said it before many times that he is great and do not ever say anything bad about the hero.
                  also regarding Amiri I never criticized him and supported him as a perspolisi. in fact I knew what the kid could do in the world cup and I saw it the same way as CQ did, but some of our friends here repeatedly said: He will be crossed off or what does CQ see in him. Laai zadan beh defender like pique is not easy and Amiri showed that he is bright quick and clever. So, at least we learned not to criticize any player selected by CQ.

Comment

Found this on Twitter..

Comment

^^^ OMG thats fucking gold.

Comment

Iran vs Spain [Post-match discssion]

If you look close at the video of this scene he stomps on Biranvand’s left feet first then goes to the right, in the beginning of the footage he goes to the left feet first
                        And quickly goes and stomps the right feet

This is an automatic red card, so much of that FIFA fair play slogan and the so called video check
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

^ Wtf? That's an intentional stomp. I mistakenly thought it was an accident or he barely stepped on Beiro's foot. But his cleats are at Beiro's ankles pretty much.

Wow. And they call us dirty and criticize our play, at least we're not intentionally stomping on players and intentionally injuring them (e.g. Ramos).

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                            If you look close at the video of this scene he stumps on Biranvand’s left feet first then goes to the right, in the beginning of the footage he goes to the left feet first
                            And quickly goes and stumps the right feet

This is an automatic red card, so much of that FIFA fair play slogan and the so called video check
                            Asshole fifa didn't even show the replay ... making Beiranvand look bad!

F**k Costa.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Asshole fifa didn't even show the replay ... making Beiranvand look bad!

F**k Costa.
                              I know bro, they didnt even show the ground it was a half video picture

If they saw this in the game costa would have been red carded and he wouldnt be in the game to have that accidental goal

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                ^ Wtf? That's an intentional stomp. I mistakenly thought it was an accident or he barely stepped on Beiro's foot. But his cleats are at Beiro's ankles pretty much.

Wow. And they call us dirty and criticize our play, at least we're not intentionally stomping on players and intentionally injuring them (e.g. Ramos).
                                Bro go and watch the video, this is the left foot getting stomped then he quickly goes to the right foot,

He should have been given a red car right away

Comment

Working...
                                X