Iran vs Spain [Post-match discssion]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Full match in HD and ITV/BBC commentary and opinion panel made of Roy Keane, Patrice Evra, Slaven Bilic and Iran Wright:

https://lasthl.com/iran-vs-spain-highlights-full-match/4/

Quite rightly, they're very critical of the play antics, the same problem we have with PERSIAN Gulf Arab teams so I hope we don't see any more of this in the Portugal match.
    Please allow me to fix that for you. There, all better.

Comment

Alba also moaning about TM.

http://90tv.ir/news/459949/%D8%A2%D9...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Bit*h ass punk ass fool.

He just was pissed they suffocated his midget ass.

Comment

^
          They are not humble in victory! But thats our culture coming from Great Jahan Pahlaevan Takhti, that says be humble in victory.
          As Takhti said: “When I became World Champ, I learned I have to bow, so they can put the medal on around my neck”
          - humble, bow, show humility!

Anyway, lets not get too much into what Spaniards say, they won let them enjoy it. We have work to do vs Portugal
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            Now that we lost, we should look at the Portugal game this way:

We have a final match and as preperation for this match we played a "friendly" match against Spain, a game which should give us a lot of confidence!
            Freakin love this comment and attitude!!

Comment

Can someone translate please?

According to the following link, he didn't actually bitch about us: https://www.sport-english.com/en/new...st-yet-6897793

"Going back to the last match against Iran, Alba chose not to criticise the way the Iranians played like some of his teammates have. "Iran played their match, everyone back in defence and when they cleared the ball it was always a long ball to the striker. Their tactics were really good because it was very difficult for us to get in behind when they had so many players in their own box. In the end, a fortunate bit of play saw us score the goal but the sensations were good. I think we played well."

Comment

F*** Costa.

Be sure that every time TM fell, the Spaniards pulled some sort of dirty trick.
                They're the masters of it, especially Costa and Ramos:

Comment

dont get it, when they use the "bus " system (in 2010 which they scored only 7 goals and won the WC) everything is fine, but when another team is using it it is against football spirit?
                  how about when a famous team dive to get a penalty nothing is wrong with it? i bet that disallowed iran goal, if it was Spain it would become allowed just because it is f ing spain attach to it.

Comment

F*** Costa.

Be sure that every time TM fell, the Spaniards pulled some sort of dirty trick.
                    They're the masters of it, especially Costa and Ramos:

Although Alireza was bit overreacting there, I'm shocked that Kos-ta didn't get a card for that. He intentionally stepped on Alireza's foot. Maybe they should've used the VAR on that.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Although Alireza was bit overreacting there, I'm shocked that Kos-ta didn't get a card for that. He intentionally stepped on Alireza's foot. Maybe they should've used the VAR on that.
                      For players like Costa, Pepe, Ramos... its definitely warranted. The man has made a career on fooling refs and doing dirty sneaky shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                        Correct. There is a very, very small chance that Iran advances with a draw against Portugal:
                        If Morocco defeats Spain by a goal difference of 2. VERY UNLIKELY.

This is also the only scenario where Portugal and Iran can advance from the group together, eliminating Spain.
                        Thanks Mate! I just care about iran, actually i would love
                        to see us kicking Ronaldo out of the tournement.

Comment

I found it disgusting that not only Costa was not carded for stepping on Beiravand's foot but that the Spanish players did not return the ball back in good sportsmanship after we had kicked it out intentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                            I found it disgusting that not only Costa was not carded for stepping on Beiravand's foot but that the Spanish players did not return the ball back in good sportsmanship after we had kicked it out intentionally.
                            Hierro got a question about that. Do Spanish team believe in good sportsmanship, I think the iranian journalist asked.

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                              I remember that. Stupid KOSta

I was in an Iranian plaza a few days ago, some fake Iranian had Spanish flag on his car. Really, you dickhead? Iran is in the tournament and Spain is their opponent.

Comment

^ pique is the least humble person on that team, he's a worse asshole than Ramos (at least Ramos doesn't try to hide it). You should read his stupid tweets and comments. And he's a separatist, so a moron by definition.

Comment

Working...
                                X